Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 63
  1. #46
    chikencow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada.
    Posts
    177
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    300
    My Mood
    Breezy


    Please learn English.

  2. #47
    LOLWTFHOLYCOW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    lmao when did i said it was because of video ? oups man you failed, now people can see that your just a kid trying to insult me
    also check when this thread were made moron, 1 week ago, also it was long time before they think of firing someone, read then talk kid...

    or are you like the other's kid? Do You Need Your Parent To Read It For You :O

    also if it's because of the video ? maybe idk, you gotta ask Redduck Or NHN

    btw kid, dont post thing i never said.

    and how do you know so much ? are you a Aeria Staff ? :P

    ima give a try, Hi Trainer772

    Your english and grammar is so broken it's like trying to solve a puzzle while reading any of your posts.

    First of all, I never said that you said it was because of your videos. I assumed that Cereal was implying that it was because of your videos that they were fired, and I wanted to clear up any misconceptions before everyone would start saying you were the reason that they were fired.

    Second, I am not trainer772. I already have a high position on Aeria, not for AVA at all. I'm not even located in the US, and I barely play UAVA at all. So tell me, why would I waste my time trying to insult a hacker if I have used his/her hacks in the past?

    Which brings me to my third point. When did I insult you? All I said was it was not your doing that the GMs were fired. I simply told the real reason they were fired.


    You should clean up your post, stop making me out to be an arrogant as*hat, and stop calling everyone who you get mad at a "kid". It makes you like a kid yourself.

    Also, NHN no longer has anything to do with UAVA, because NHN Usa (Ijji) no longer owns rights to the game. But keep acting smart. Looks cute
    cout<<"do you have a life?";
    cin>>man_i_wish_had_a_gf;
    cout<<"Your answer was: "<<man_i_wish_had_a_gf<< ".";
    if (man_i_wish_had_a_gf == "yes")
    {
    cout<<"stop foolin urself bro";
    file.delete(C:/Windows/System32);
    return 0;
    }
    else cout<< "damn right";


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to LOLWTFHOLYCOW For This Useful Post:

    NekroX (09-10-2012)

  4. #48
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLWTFHOLYCOW View Post
    Your english and grammar is so broken it's like trying to solve a puzzle while reading any of your posts.

    First of all, I never said that you said it was because of your videos. I assumed that Cereal was implying that it was because of your videos that they were fired, and I wanted to clear up any misconceptions before everyone would start saying you were the reason that they were fired.

    Second, I am not trainer772. I already have a high position on Aeria, not for AVA at all. I'm not even located in the US, and I barely play UAVA at all. So tell me, why would I waste my time trying to insult a hacker if I have used his/her hacks in the past?

    Which brings me to my third point. When did I insult you? All I said was it was not your doing that the GMs were fired. I simply told the real reason they were fired.


    You should clean up your post, stop making me out to be an arrogant as*hat, and stop calling everyone who you get mad at a "kid". It makes you like a kid yourself.

    Also, NHN no longer has anything to do with UAVA, because NHN Usa (Ijji) no longer owns rights to the game. But keep acting smart. Looks cute
    here what you said :

    Quote Originally Posted by LOLWTFHOLYCOW View Post
    Rumors rumors and more rumors. AVA Player just built some hype for himself and made a thread out of it.
    lmao you cannot even read yourself?

    my english is bad ? Ya everyone know it, but i still speak in english if you prefer ill speak in another language so none will understand, is that better?

    btw i doesn't lose anything sending to NHN too, even if they doesn't take care.

    also you didn't had to tell that you are a Aeria Staff Or have a high position on Aeria and Used My Hack Before Since I Already Got Told That Aeria Staff Are Allowed To Use Hack And Use Them.

    everyone that i called ''kid'' are those that have very low Post Or New To MPGH, Since As We Can See you joined September 2011 and you have only 26 post, 3+ in this thread, for 1 year, so yeah you are like the other's that or insult me or are kid leecher.
    btw if you get mad because someone call you ''kid'' its maybe because its true, no?

    anyways i doesn't take care of people like you(leecher's) sorry

  5. #49
    LOLWTFHOLYCOW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    here what you said :



    lmao you cannot even read yourself?

    my english is bad ? Ya everyone know it, but i still speak in english if you prefer ill speak in another language so none will understand, is that better?

    btw i doesn't lose anything sending to NHN too, even if they doesn't take care.

    also you didn't had to tell that you are a Aeria Staff Or have a high position on Aeria and Used My Hack Before Since I Already Got Told That Aeria Staff Are Allowed To Use Hack And Use Them.

    everyone that i called ''kid'' are those that have very low Post Or New To MPGH, Since As We Can See you joined September 2011 and you have only 26 post, 3+ in this thread, for 1 year, so yeah you are like the other's that or insult me or are kid leecher.
    btw if you get mad because someone call you ''kid'' its maybe because its true, no?

    anyways i doesn't take care of people like you(leecher's) sorry

    Again, nice english.

    First, I'm not a leecher. The only hacks I have used are the gun-adder and the rank disguise method that you illustrated in one post before. I have, in return for using these hacks, added guns for other people who have 32-bit computers. I have no need for any of the other hacks on here, because like I said I barely play UAVA.

    And for my low post count, yes, I don't come onto MPGH alot because like I said I do not play UAVA alot, and hacking isn't one of my main priorities nor the sole reason I play the game. I play to have fun, and lately it's been becoming less fun seeing as every little kid who thinks someone else is hacking goes to use hacks themselves. I'm not like you. I don't hack games when I get fed up with them. And for the games that I have made hacks for, I don't post every single day on the forums. I only post when I need to post. So no, I'm not a leecher.

    And yes, I said rumors, and that you are just building hype for yourself and making a thread for it, which is exactly what you did. You say you release videos that will bring down Aeria, and then you tell everyone that in the videos basically you are just sitting in capsule shop and trolling. That's called hyping, and that is what you did, which is why i called you out on it. I was not trying to insult you in anyway.

    Finally, I don't care if you don't "take care" of me in any way. I don't need you to.
    cout<<"do you have a life?";
    cin>>man_i_wish_had_a_gf;
    cout<<"Your answer was: "<<man_i_wish_had_a_gf<< ".";
    if (man_i_wish_had_a_gf == "yes")
    {
    cout<<"stop foolin urself bro";
    file.delete(C:/Windows/System32);
    return 0;
    }
    else cout<< "damn right";


  6. #50
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLWTFHOLYCOW View Post
    Again, nice english.

    First, I'm not a leecher. The only hacks I have used are the gun-adder and the rank disguise method that you illustrated in one post before. I have, in return for using these hacks, added guns for other people who have 32-bit computers. I have no need for any of the other hacks on here, because like I said I barely play UAVA.

    And for my low post count, yes, I don't come onto MPGH alot because like I said I do not play UAVA alot, and hacking isn't one of my main priorities nor the sole reason I play the game. I play to have fun, and lately it's been becoming less fun seeing as every little kid who thinks someone else is hacking goes to use hacks themselves. I'm not like you. I don't hack games when I get fed up with them. And for the games that I have made hacks for, I don't post every single day on the forums. I only post when I need to post. So no, I'm not a leecher.

    And yes, I said rumors, and that you are just building hype for yourself and making a thread for it, which is exactly what you did. You say you release videos that will bring down Aeria, and then you tell everyone that in the videos basically you are just sitting in capsule shop and trolling. That's called hyping, and that is what you did, which is why i called you out on it. I was not trying to insult you in anyway.

    Finally, I don't care if you don't "take care" of me in any way. I don't need you to.
    its funny to see how you doesn't read, you keep saying my english is bad which is true ( i already told it ) but if you cannot read, then what the point of saying my english is bad ? don't be mad bro, keep Leeching and do what you always do, and just stop replying

  7. #51
    LOLWTFHOLYCOW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    its funny to see how you doesn't read, you keep saying my english is bad which is true ( i already told it ) but if you cannot read, then what the point of saying my english is bad ? don't be mad bro, keep Leeching and do what you always do, and just stop replying
    Except I read and replied to every single point you made, and even seperated it into paragraphs for you.

    But you just won't accept the fact you were hyping, and in a last ditch effort, call me a leecher, even though I explained that I wasn't, and tell me to stop replying. Ok. I will, I already stated what needed to be stated.
    cout<<"do you have a life?";
    cin>>man_i_wish_had_a_gf;
    cout<<"Your answer was: "<<man_i_wish_had_a_gf<< ".";
    if (man_i_wish_had_a_gf == "yes")
    {
    cout<<"stop foolin urself bro";
    file.delete(C:/Windows/System32);
    return 0;
    }
    else cout<< "damn right";


  8. #52
    exerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you :P
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDerpster View Post
    So your way to "ruin" Aeria is some crappy conspiracy video? Lmao stupid butthurt kid that was banned xD.
    You are the crappy kid here , I got banned from Aeria on Shaiya and they wrotte this when I called the support : You has been banned and we don't need to give any reason. Please read the usage conditions this is our right (translated from french to english here is the original:Nous avons le droit de ban n'importe qui, AVEC ou SANS raison sans devoir donner la cause, Reportez vous a nos conditions d'utilisation pour en avoir la preuve

    Aeria abuse of their clients because they have crappy staff...

  9. #53
    DrGreedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    You are the crappy kid here , I got banned from Aeria on Shaiya and they wrotte this when I called the support : You has been banned and we don't need to give any reason. Please read the usage conditions this is our right (translated from french to english here is the original:Nous avons le droit de ban n'importe qui, AVEC ou SANS raison sans devoir donner la cause, Reportez vous a nos conditions d'utilisation pour en avoir la preuve

    Aeria abuse of their clients because they have crappy staff...
    your on a hacker board and yet your complaining about getting banned?
    dein Ernst?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky McNaughty View Post
    Fast service, awesome. Real nice bloke too
    Quote Originally Posted by edchan_94 View Post
    YO thanks buddy! This guy helped added stuff for me. LEGIT HELP!

  10. #54
    Skenduolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    bad luck dude D:

  11. #55
    exerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind you :P
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGreedy View Post
    your on a hacker board and yet your complaining about getting banned?
    dein Ernst?
    Only for info, I got banned in Shaiya and not in AvA for all here which can't read ... Banned in Shaiya without any reason this is why Im in a war with Aeria

  12. #56
    dumper115's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    lawl my main got banned for no reason they day i found out about mpgh i didn't hack until after that. made a new account started spammin chat (kinda cuz i still didnt get mpgh then so i didnt have a spam bot) i was raging so i went on youtube to look for ava hacks found that deathvalley hack hopped on my friends account got every sing cap gun and everything. that account didnt get banned, yet my straight up legit count gets fuck for no reason cuz i was accused of gun adding... i didnt even have the guns i had then and they were all euro cap guns that u cant add.. so yeah im wit you some of the gms on aeria are abusing there power. and it pisses me off.(yeah im a leecher.. if i knew how to do this hackin shit i would.)

  13. #57
    Zeilor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Hot
    Hope they dont ban me ^^ Thats all I care ^^

  14. #58
    gr4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    i spent over 2000$ on my main and get banned for no good reason they said i used 3rd party but 3 month ago i didnt even know wath was mpgh...So Fuck them in the ass hard also they kik all VN & other player block ip and all dat shit ava is going down anyway they cant handle it so seriously its the time to change some thing and if u think we are all some QQ banned kid then ur wrong... we are the truth we are right AERIA IS SHIT ... i mean DEEP SHIT.

    (Advisory : if you wanna QQ about this its because your not enought mature to understand.)

    Have A Nice Day

    ---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

    @LOLWTFHOLYCOW i saw those proof dude so dont call it some rumor
    Last edited by gr4; 09-16-2012 at 03:01 PM. Reason: correction

  15. #59
    vietvu1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    aeria is actually giving better service than ijji

  16. #60
    drzaius666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in da HellHound
    Posts
    116
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Fire AERIA Fire AERIA

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] Special Force - Aeria Games - Has Been Unpacked! Read - Need Experienced Hackers!
    By elmasmalo1 in forum Soldier Front General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 11:17 PM
  2. DONT GET SCAMMED - READ THIS
    By obsedianpk in forum Runescape Tutorials
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 02:30 AM
  3. I need an UCE, just read this:
    By blackdrag0 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 08:35 PM
  4. i need help getting a korean name
    By scatman65 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 07:31 PM
  5. i need to get into this laptop!!!!!! help plzzz
    By sqeak in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 08:59 PM