Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    DarkSt0rmX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dragonball GT
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,372
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Thumbs up AVA Bullet hack for all weapons

    Here it is @danycoole and @meawww

     
    Skype: vituzzzu21

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSt0rmX For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (09-11-2012),leonathdo (09-11-2012)

  3. #2
    dirtjumpermike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Cool
    that is cool sniper shot gun lol
    things im working on

    colour aimbot (possibly wireframe aimbot)
    finding a bypass for GameGuard (with constant updates)
    wallhack
    OPK

  4. #3
    ¶ ® HaCKeR ® ¶'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Scared
    WTF Release it please please pleaseee I want it

  5. #4
    DarkSt0rmX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dragonball GT
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,372
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'll never release it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ¶ ® HaCKeR ® ¶ View Post
    WTF Release it please please pleaseee I want it

     
    Skype: vituzzzu21

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

  6. #5
    dirtjumpermike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstormx View Post
    I'll never release it.
    darkstormx are you any good with C++ ?
    things im working on

    colour aimbot (possibly wireframe aimbot)
    finding a bypass for GameGuard (with constant updates)
    wallhack
    OPK

  7. #6
    Wooty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bored
    Woot thats realy nice good work there

  8. #7

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to awesomeraphi For This Useful Post:

    ¶ ® HaCKeR ® ¶ (09-11-2012)

  10. #8
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Just to clear out some things. With meawwws pistol hack i successfully found the address for the bullet hack with primary guns some weeks ago. I shared it with some trusted mpgh users but they had to use it only private without sharing or releasing it somewhere. Meawww was the first guy who found this hack so i think it's more than good to let him choice if he want to release it or not. I don't care if people are making vids about it or sth like that but if any1 of the guys i sent the pointers to releases them on mpgh or somewhere else it was the first and last hack i shared with somebody else. I also uploaded a little vid about it but my YT channel is by far not as popular as darkst0rmX ones.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:

    ¶ ® HaCKeR ® ¶ (09-11-2012)

  12. #9
    perreas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Worried
    Don't release this. AVA will be dead after this. MAN, BG extreme farming is good, coops hack are good. BUT IN EVERY GAME WILL BE 1 GUY KILLING 1 SHOT WITH MK3.

    DONT RELEASE PLEASE.

  13. #10
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,467
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Nice vids. And nice GUI you have there.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

    Everything depends on you friend. Be strong don't give up. Don't let the sadness hurt you. Be strong and prevail!

  14. #11
    Wooty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by perreas View Post
    Don't release this. AVA will be dead after this. MAN, BG extreme farming is good, coops hack are good. BUT IN EVERY GAME WILL BE 1 GUY KILLING 1 SHOT WITH MK3.

    DONT RELEASE PLEASE.
    ava wont die just coz of 1 hack it will be patched in notime after realise belive me

  15. #12
    ¶ ® HaCKeR ® ¶'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Just to clear out some things. With meawwws pistol hack i successfully found the address for the bullet hack with primary guns some weeks ago. I shared it with some trusted mpgh users but they had to use it only private without sharing or releasing it somewhere. Meawww was the first guy who found this hack so i think it's more than good to let him choice if he want to release it or not. I don't care if people are making vids about it or sth like that but if any1 of the guys i sent the pointers to releases them on mpgh or somewhere else it was the first and last hack i shared with somebody else. I also uploaded a little vid about it but my YT channel is by far not as popular as darkst0rmX ones.
    And where is the bullet hack download link in youtube?

  16. #13
    danycoole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    140
    how didt he..
    Cool Beans

  17. #14
    ¶ ® HaCKeR ® ¶'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by danycoole View Post
    how didt he..
    Cool Beans
    Where download hack???? release it please!!!

  18. #15
    ABHIJIT40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    dnt release it plzzzz UAV and pistol hack is enough for ruin CW and anti kick enough for PVP so plz

    Quote Originally Posted by darkstormx View Post
    Here it is @danycoole and @meawww

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 103
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 04:35 PM
  2. Need hack for free weapons or free GP!
    By TomStrike96 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 09:50 AM
  3. Warrock No Wall Hack For All Version
    By rotem611 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 07:30 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 08:19 AM
  5. Here 2 good hacks for all. those are best.
    By sieko in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 10:29 AM