Thread: BANNED

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    ALEXALEX123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    233
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Paranoid

    BANNED

    So who else got banned for "Inventory Hack" lmao is that gun adding or what?

  2. #2
    gaguagu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    it means u got reported from someone that sent screenshot to aeria. Now onder it is only u

  3. #3
    pspbricker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sparta!!!!
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I got banned from my legit main acc for using Euro hack which i didnt used goodbye 150million €

  4. #4
    RIP13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DANS LA VILLE DE MONTRÉAL
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by pspbricker View Post
    I got banned from my legit main acc for using Euro hack which i didnt used goodbye 150million €
    ROFL!!!!!!!!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to RIP13 For This Useful Post:


  6. #5
    gaguagu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by pspbricker View Post
    I got banned from my legit main acc for using Euro hack which i didnt used goodbye 150million €
    is that 150 mio or 15 mio? dont know whether i should laugh or cry.

    But how the hell did u do 150 mio?o-O

    And then the best part in ur main acc. Nice job°!°
    Last edited by gaguagu; 09-23-2012 at 07:18 PM.

  7. #6
    pspbricker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sparta!!!!
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Asleep
    last time i had 200 million € before i migrated to aeria^^

  8. #7
    Hardstyle is more than music, it's a way of life.
    MPGH Member
    remcov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ✯✯✯✯✯ - Luxery Hotel!
    Posts
    842
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    611
    My Mood
    Cool
    €150,000,000 Lol.. Thats normally that u get banned then lol

    Windows 8 Users Group Click Here:



  9. #8
    punisher54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Fanatical
    Posts
    901
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    303
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by remcov View Post
    €150,000,000 Lol.. Thats normally that u get banned then lol

    ABUSER !!

  10. #9
    Occult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    223
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by pspbricker View Post
    legit main acc for using Euro hack which i didnt used goodbye 150million
    150m euros legit
    Occult
    استكشاف عقلك

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Occult For This Useful Post:

    pspbricker (10-05-2012)

  12. #10
    ash1m4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Infiltrating AERIA HQ
    Posts
    246
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    404
    My Mood
    Daring
    aeria scans accounts for suspicious hacks, like say if u have 5+ anacondas or 5+ ak47hawkeye or 150 mil euro or nades and armors over 1000 days, if people have stuff like this theyr main account gets baned, my main acc was banned with my second acc in 1 day, couldnt log in none of them, my main had over 2000 days of nades armors kukry knife and about 37 mil euro, my secound acc baned maybe for hackin too much, playing with 1 shot dead, uav hack, s/d over 70.800 so i got over it made another acc, im farming euro , alrdy got all capsule wepons except the ap ones, waiting to lvl abit faster and i get close to my main, alrdy have 2 mil euro, the thing is not to have too much of stuff on ur acc cuz when they get to u and they scan u out ur doomed.

  13. #11
    dirtjumpermike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ash1m4 View Post
    aeria scans accounts for suspicious hacks, like say if u have 5+ anacondas or 5+ ak47hawkeye or 150 mil euro or nades and armors over 1000 days, if people have stuff like this theyr main account gets baned, my main acc was banned with my second acc in 1 day, couldnt log in none of them, my main had over 2000 days of nades armors kukry knife and about 37 mil euro, my secound acc baned maybe for hackin too much, playing with 1 shot dead, uav hack, s/d over 70.800 so i got over it made another acc, im farming euro , alrdy got all capsule wepons except the ap ones, waiting to lvl abit faster and i get close to my main, alrdy have 2 mil euro, the thing is not to have too much of stuff on ur acc cuz when they get to u and they scan u out ur doomed.
    well i managed to go all the way up until now since the last LDE hack if you all remember i had 2000 plus day's of deagle 1000+ days of clan mask lol, but you will get banned yes after a while
    things im working on

    colour aimbot (possibly wireframe aimbot)
    finding a bypass for GameGuard (with constant updates)
    wallhack
    OPK

  14. #12
    qwdwww12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by pspbricker View Post
    I got banned from my legit main acc for using Euro hack which i didnt used goodbye 150million €
    ...NOT SURE IF SERIOUS.

  15. #13
    CCCP CR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look behind!
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Amused
    Where is the sense of adding 150kk Euros? I mean u can buy every weapon like 26 times...

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to CCCP CR For This Useful Post:

    drzaius666 (10-04-2012)

  17. #14
    hmoob87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    need help i believe my account got banned......my lap top won't load ava anymore.... help

  18. #15
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by hmoob87 View Post
    need help i believe my account got banned......my lap top won't load ava anymore.... help
    What do you mean? We need more information to help you. Create a help thread in the help section with screenshots of the problem, possible use fraps to take a video and upload it to youtube then link us to it, and we will see what we can do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hi I need a ban bypass
    By Tru_Power in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 08:51 AM
  2. Getting Around Ban?
    By f50fan in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 02:32 PM
  3. Banned Image
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 05:05 PM
  4. Am I Banned?
    By TsumikiriX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:45 PM
  5. War Rock - First Ban?
    By arunforce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:11 AM