Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I removed the name of the rival hacking site, do not post its name again, thanks.

1. Plausible.
    2. Possible.
    3. Possible.
    4. What do you mean by "increases mobility"? That would technically be a form of a speedhack. A speedhack is plausible, but every attempt I personally know of has failed.
    5. Possible.
    6. Not possible. Noclip is perma-patched. It was available WAYYYYY back when AVA was still in CBT, but when it hit full release whatever IJJI did broke it for good. As for invisibility, the only one I know of works only in AI missions and it "semi" works.
    7. Not possible. The only way this would work is to remove the animations and mechanics for sprinting, which would definitely crash the client due to its consistency checks. There may be a way around it but from most of the coders I've talked to who write hacks for AVA say it's not worth the time, even for VIP.
    8. Possible.
    9. Heat Seaking Bullets is the same thing as OPK. The bullets wouldn't be attracted to the person as the hit calculation is done per aim, and mouseclick with the variables for lag compensation. The actual bullets are just sprites and have no correlation with the hitbox calculations.
    10. Interesting idea, I honestly do not know if it is plausible or not.
    11. Not possible.
    12. Not currently possible (I say currently because it was not for CA, but became available after one of CA's patches for a short time).
    13. Not possible.
    14. If we can find a way to successfully repack .upk files and inject them for server-side use in AVA then yes, it is plausible.
    15. Can easily be done in AutoIt.
    16. Visually yes, physically no unless you're using a TeleKill, but from what I'm told Telekill is not possible and only OPK is currently.
    17. Not possible.
    18. You would need to completely change the games mechanics for that, as well the bullets themselves wouldn't be on fire, it would just cause a continuous leech of someones health. That may be possible but actual flaming bullets are not.
    19. Not possible.
    Add 9999 Supply to it Convert Lockdown Extreme to Client, find the Supply Pointers, change em to 9999 or 999999 or 99999999 and become a Bill Gates

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern For This Useful Post:

ikaheel (09-21-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern View Post
    Add 9999 Supply to it Convert Lockdown Extreme to Client, find the Supply Pointers, change em to 9999 or 999999 or 99999999 and become a Bill Gates
    I don't think that would work, I'm sure there is a limit to how much you can add per match.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12