Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    loko151's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /fuckyea
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHL View Post
    well time to leave 2 i got collage and i dont have time for ava anymore and in summer holiday there will be many games sf2 ,warface ,arctic combat better than ava and jabber i think this is the best time to do it u know what i mean


    am going back to collage too no more ava for me sucks, am in my third year of engineering.

  2. #32
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    And this is why AVA is starting to die..honestly dont hate the game hate the company...dont kill this game.

  3. #33
    jistar97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    oh im sorry to hear that bro.
    thats why i used ip proxy for each account that i used hacks on lol
    I change my ip for each accounts so my main is safe for now

  4. #34
    jenuard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    after my first acc that i spend 3 years they banned me too. after that i start to hack all rooms and all games..lol i already got 7 acc banned but im still playing and fkin everything thats why they realy mad at me lol...

  5. #35
    XxavengerXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    Aeria is mass banning like they did before, BAN EVERYONE, legit or not this is how aeria work, too lazy to get proof, just ban no reason no proof, since they own AVA they think they can control everything, make people give them money and do nothing for it, if you got banned then don't leave, just learn and release or go hack more euro with capsule, this is what make them mad, they doesn't take care of PVP hack, they only take care of EURO hack, so use it to make them mad


    we can't get depressed plzz dnt leave mpgh we can beat aeria wiz fking banning people wiz no reason so we can make other accounts and euro hack them

    but from where they know tht ur hacking ?? from euro hack or or rank hack what is more obviously ??

    i wanna them get mad what can i dooo


    plzzz ava player and Mohaimen Hassan and all other mpgh members

    u guys rock

    all of u can get ava down under aeria control we can beat them

    just dnt get depressed

    die trying for doing the best hacks


    and we really appreciate all of ur efforts


    we love u guys <3

    ---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by XxavengerXx View Post
    we can't get depressed plzz dnt leave mpgh we can beat aeria wiz fking banning people wiz no reason so we can make other accounts and euro hack them

    but from where they know tht ur hacking ?? from euro hack or or rank hack what is more obviously ??

    i wanna them get mad what can i dooo


    plzzz ava player and Mohaimen Hassan and all other mpgh members

    u guys rock

    all of u can get ava down under aeria control we can beat them

    just dnt get depressed

    die trying for doing the best hacks


    and we really appreciate all of ur efforts


    we love u guys <3

    when they banned my main account i made 2 other accounts and euro hacked them they banned only 1 till nw xD

    IMA trying to make them mad xD

  6. #36
    DarkSt0rmX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dragonball GT
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,372
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    I am just moving on.. I got banned on my LEGIT , so I deleted A.V.A .....

    Which Means I can't do anything in AVA MPGH Forums!
    No problem, I'll destroy Aeria for you (Super Jump in progress)

     
    Skype: vituzzzu21

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

  7. #37
    Mohaimen Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    785
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,156
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstormx View Post


    No problem, I'll destroy Aeria for you (Super Jump in progress)
    He is my brother from another mother !!!


    Grazie
    -Currently Working On-

    > Programming Language
    > Quickswitch & Low Recoil Macro
    > Crosshair
    > AimBot
    > GunAdder Codes


    -Current Games I am Playing-

    > Alliance of Valiant Arms
    > NFS World
    > Counter Strike : Source
    > Prototype 2
    > Max Payne 3
    > Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon : Future Soldier




    Signature made by @Mohaimen Hassan!

  8. #38
    DarkSt0rmX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dragonball GT
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,372
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Who.. me? I'm your brother from another mother!?!' ahahah Cretino ♥
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post


    He is my brother from another mother !!!


    Grazie

     
    Skype: vituzzzu21

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

  9. #39
    Habe90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Good bye

  10. #40
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    /closed to prevent spam.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. All say good bye to Philong /cry
    By Royku in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 03:49 PM
  2. The time has come to say good-bye
    By Ghost in forum General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 04:00 PM
  3. Say good bye to hacking or not?
    By rudykaya in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 04:54 PM
  4. good bye computer
    By mpentlan01 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 06:43 AM
  5. GOOD BYE TO THE WORLD OF MPGH and its great members
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 02:27 PM