Thread: No ways.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

No ways.

I had a 1st Lt 5 account at 20% from Cpt and i got banned for "Euro Hacking". I admit i did.
    And now, i made a new account which is now Master Sgt. 4, completely legit and i get banned for "Suspicious/Malicious programs" I honestly don't understand this bullshit. It's been almost 2 years i'm playing. My first account had nothing on it so i made a new one. Then my second account got hacked (Someone changed the password) Then i made another account (My 1st Lt 5), got banned for "Euro Hacking" and then i make another account and it gets banned. I'm seriously done with AVA. They keep banning people for no reasons, even if you're legit and they think you're "suspicious" they'll go with the ban. What is funny with that is that i asked why i got banned and they said they suspect me of using the "Euro Hack". Bitch please, i have a Para, FR-F2, XM8, PGM. Freedom, ASW. Note : Para, PGM. Freedom, ASW i bought them with AP's. They simply have no reasons except the fact that my S/D is high (2,01) If i can count correctly, i got up to 130k Euros + when i was a greenie, all i did was save these Euros and wait till i hit the blue rank under Master Sgt + I got Medals from co-op such : Lockdown Normal, Escape, Death Valley Extreme, BG Normal. That's 20k isn't it? So now i had about 150k + and i still get banned. I know that every Medals gives you up to 480k Euros. Anyway
    Last edited by Scotties; 09-23-2012 at 09:57 PM.

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Welcome to Aeria.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    They're allowed to do that, when you create an account with them, you accept their ToS, which states that they may close an account whenever they want. Which in my opinion is bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Welcome to Aeria.
    I'm gonna screw up this game and start releasing hacks.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Scotties For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Lehsyrus (09-23-2012)

Thanks
    i know you ban for no reason that's why i don]/t like AVA no matter what you do "HACK or no hack" still get ban what a bunch of losers like f#@ NEXON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Aeria has only banned one of my accounts so far. Most of mine were banned by Ijji, but I have made more for all the new hacks being released.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    they banned my legit account i spent ap on it because i hacked on a alt account so i think they think they feel good about them self by taking you're main instead of alt and they refuse to give money back ....... assholes < aeria
    things im working on

colour aimbot (possibly wireframe aimbot)
    finding a bypass for GameGuard (with constant updates)
    wallhack
    OPK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Currently working on how to use C++ properly. Watch out guys ! I'm gonna release big hacks

Thanks
    main got banned all i do is noname/namechange/opk rage rooms -.-

Thanks
    to TS

im pretty sure that u get reported or someone sent video about ur main acc to aeria. I can not tell whether u were banned on other acc because OPK, 1 shot kill, wall hack.

But from what u said, the reason for the ban are different. The first one is banned because of euro hack. The other acc because of any other hack what aeria called suspicious programm. U ban and get mad. Dont qq or rage its ur fault.

mine get banned with 4000ap on it.

A friend of mine use hack with his sec acc but not with his first acc, only the one with hack get banned. So do mine
    Last edited by gaguagu; 09-24-2012 at 08:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotties View Post
    I had a 1st Lt 5 account at 20% from Cpt and i got banned for "Euro Hacking". I admit i did.
    And now, i made a new account which is now Master Sgt. 4, completely legit and i get banned for "Suspicious/Malicious programs" I honestly don't understand this bullshit. It's been almost 2 years i'm playing. My first account had nothing on it so i made a new one. Then my second account got hacked (Someone changed the password) Then i made another account (My 1st Lt 5), got banned for "Euro Hacking" and then i make another account and it gets banned. I'm seriously done with AVA. They keep banning people for no reasons, even if you're legit and they think you're "suspicious" they'll go with the ban. What is funny with that is that i asked why i got banned and they said they suspect me of using the "Euro Hack". Bitch please, i have a Para, FR-F2, XM8, PGM. Freedom, ASW. Note : Para, PGM. Freedom, ASW i bought them with AP's. They simply have no reasons except the fact that my S/D is high (2,01) If i can count correctly, i got up to 130k Euros + when i was a greenie, all i did was save these Euros and wait till i hit the blue rank under Master Sgt + I got Medals from co-op such : Lockdown Normal, Escape, Death Valley Extreme, BG Normal. That's 20k isn't it? So now i had about 150k + and i still get banned. I know that every Medals gives you up to 480k Euros. Anyway

So, let me get this straight. Oh man I can't contain my laughter. You get banned, and you're disappointed that your 'legit' alt got banned also? They don't need / nor give half of an asses' sh*t if you play legit on an alt. If you hack, they will ban every account linked to your IP if they see that it comes up again. This is common sense. I don't see the point in people moaning about getting banned on all their accounts. This is why you should always change your IP before you start hacking, or have a team of multiple team with different IPs hacking for you.
    cout<<"do you have a life?";
    cin>>man_i_wish_had_a_gf;
    cout<<"Your answer was: "<<man_i_wish_had_a_gf<< ".";
    if (man_i_wish_had_a_gf == "yes")
    {
    cout<<"stop foolin urself bro";
    file.delete(C:/Windows/System32);
    return 0;
    }
    else cout<< "damn right";

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotties View Post
    Hey buddy, What was your total time spent on account with game match data.
    50hours 450win200lose?

yeah your hacking.
    MMOVIPER SUPPORT GURU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
    Hey buddy, What was your total time spent on account with game match data.
    50hours 450win200lose?

yeah your hacking.
    Sorry but you should honestly inform yourself before replying. I had 100% Exp + for 7 Days. [/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

@LOLWTFHOLYCOW.
    Oh man. I bet you're not even Master Sgt yet (Without hacking) Oh and, please don't reply if it doesn't make any sense. I'm not moaning or anything. Simply saying my opinion about Aeria and their injustice. When you'll have something good to come up with, come back. Have a nice day.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
    main got banned all i do is noname/namechange/opk rage rooms -.-
    You're obviously gonna get banned if you use any sorts of hack. But i didn't so i don't really understand.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gaguagu View Post
    to TS

im pretty sure that u get reported or someone sent video about ur main acc to aeria. I can not tell whether u were banned on other acc because OPK, 1 shot kill, wall hack.

But from what u said, the reason for the ban are different. The first one is banned because of euro hack. The other acc because of any other hack what aeria called suspicious programm. U ban and get mad. Dont qq or rage its ur fault.

mine get banned with 4000ap on it.

A friend of mine use hack with his sec acc but not with his first acc, only the one with hack get banned. So do mine
    Yeah probably. I like to warm up in Europe PVP 2. And there's only noobs there so. I went like 80-5 much like every games.
    Last edited by Scotties; 09-25-2012 at 01:29 PM.