Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    DajZk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zombieland
    Posts
    660
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by WimpyBurger View Post
    Update: I have decided to make this a 2 day raffle instead of a 3 day one(no-one likes waiting). This raffle will end in around 28 hours or so(extra 4 hours because i have a football game). Also updated list of entrees and will be doing another raffle after this one ends.
    Ps. don't forget to give thanks!
    What position you play? Is it HS football? i played and started as PK all my 4 years

  2. #32
    WimpyBurger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN COOKIEVILLE!!! Cookies! :)
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DajZk View Post
    What position you play? Is it HS football? i played and started as PK all my 4 years
    I play wide receiver but was thinking about switching to running back and yeah, it's HS football.
    Quote Originally Posted by ailee View Post
    Just wanted to say...
    Don't be scared to trade with @WimpyBurger . He's totally cool and 1OO% trusted. I am in the process of trading with him (well, it's a done deal basically) , and he takes both sides into consideration! Not many people are like that nowadays! I vouch for this guy.

  3. #33
    Squeeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Angelic
    #27
    /10char

  4. #34
    WimpyBurger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN COOKIEVILLE!!! Cookies! :)
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Lehsyrus Can't edit my post anymore. If could you keep on adding people the same as I did that would be helpful
    Quote Originally Posted by ailee View Post
    Just wanted to say...
    Don't be scared to trade with @WimpyBurger . He's totally cool and 1OO% trusted. I am in the process of trading with him (well, it's a done deal basically) , and he takes both sides into consideration! Not many people are like that nowadays! I vouch for this guy.

  5. #35
    rhenen3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    164
    11# 10 char#

  6. #36
    WimpyBurger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN COOKIEVILLE!!! Cookies! :)
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Updated entrees:
    @100% #38
    @ikaheel #7
    @kevinvdz #8
    @ILoveParaWithMacro #10
    @DajZk #64
    @Jabberwo0ck #88
    @AmirAzmi98 #53
    @apb9876 #6
    @kwesta #66
    @Saugiklis #33
    @nchakov #51
    @DarkTrottel #73
    @Bloody123 #69
    @pspbricker #49
    @OldMac #18
    @TheDae #35
    @eiolenii #45
    @C0LAFan #47
    @andryfero #72
    @SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern #13
    @eliorgi209 #22
    @wes786 #28
    @Squeeze #27
    @rhenen3 #11

    The random number has been generated and... its... #81! Congratulations to @Jabberwo0ck!! You are the closest one to the number. The code has been sent to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ailee View Post
    Just wanted to say...
    Don't be scared to trade with @WimpyBurger . He's totally cool and 1OO% trusted. I am in the process of trading with him (well, it's a done deal basically) , and he takes both sides into consideration! Not many people are like that nowadays! I vouch for this guy.

  7. #37
    OldMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by WimpyBurger View Post
    Updated entrees:
    @100% #38
    @ikaheel #7
    @kevinvdz #8
    @ILoveParaWithMacro #10
    @DajZk #64
    @Jabberwo0ck #88
    @AmirAzmi98 #53
    @apb9876 #6
    @kwesta #66
    @Saugiklis #33
    @nchakov #51
    @DarkTrottel #73
    @Bloody123 #69
    @pspbricker #49
    @OldMac #18
    @TheDae #35
    @eiolenii #45
    @C0LAFan #47
    @andryfero #72
    @SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern #13
    @eliorgi209 #22
    @wes786 #28
    @Squeeze #27
    @rhenen3 #11

    The random number has been generated and... its... #81! Congratulations to @Jabberwo0ck!! You are the closest one to the number. The code has been sent to you.
    Are u fucking kidding me.. mine is 18.. -.- and urs is 81 ur fucking trolling me -.- lol jkin

  8. #38
    kevinvdz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    You Dont Wanna Know
    Posts
    698
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by WimpyBurger View Post
    Updated entrees:
    @100% #38
    @ikaheel #7
    @kevinvdz #8
    @ILoveParaWithMacro #10
    @DajZk #64
    @Jabberwo0ck #88
    @AmirAzmi98 #53
    @apb9876 #6
    @kwesta #66
    @Saugiklis #33
    @nchakov #51
    @DarkTrottel #73
    @Bloody123 #69
    @pspbricker #49
    @OldMac #18
    @TheDae #35
    @eiolenii #45
    @C0LAFan #47
    @andryfero #72
    @SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern #13
    @eliorgi209 #22
    @wes786 #28
    @Squeeze #27
    @rhenen3 #11

    The random number has been generated and... its... #81! Congratulations to @Jabberwo0ck!! You are the closest one to the number. The code has been sent to you.
    Fk i wanted the timed python xd time to find a new lucky number haha

  9. #39
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Winner has be announced, give the price to the winner via a PM or other social network.
    /closed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. help for super rewards <<<<<
    By modyqw1234 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 04:09 PM
  2. REWARD FOR WHOEVER CAN HELP ME!!!!!!
    By MindHacker in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 12:51 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 05:01 AM
  4. Sig for me plss!! Reward waiting!!
    By __-.-__ in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 04:44 PM
  5. What does this error mean? (giving out NX reward for help)
    By monsterthejuggalo in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 06:20 PM