Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 83
  1. #31
    antonio111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Some where in the sky
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    they up again?
    _̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅ _̅_̅_̅̅_()ڪ

  2. #32
    PENl5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    yes..........

  3. #33
    antonio111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Some where in the sky
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by PENl5 View Post
    yes..........
    are u sure for me still down
    _̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅ _̅_̅_̅̅_()ڪ

  4. #34
    juanesnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hidden leaf village
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    i cant enter , and you say servers are up again...

  5. #35
    TheDae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Blah
    Servers are up again, I could enter the game after some minutes.. I'll check if the DLL's are still working..


    News: AK2000 as Pre-Release at the Capsule Shop
    Last edited by TheDae; 10-11-2012 at 12:32 PM.

  6. #36
    antonio111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Some where in the sky
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDae View Post
    Servers are up again, I could enter the game after some minutes.. I'll check if the DLL's are still working..


    News: AK2000 as Pre-Release at the Capsule Shop
    omg my ava still down
    _̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅ _̅_̅_̅̅_()ڪ

  7. #37
    TheDae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Blah
    It took me some minutes as I said.. I saw only 7 other people online.

  8. #38
    meawww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Posts
    592
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    4,257
    My Mood
    Bored
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeee all hacks will be patched again -.- lol

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to meawww For This Useful Post:

    drzaius666 (10-11-2012)

  10. #39
    TheDae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Blah
    I managed to log in again.

    I tried to use the AntiKicker, NoRecoil and SuperWeapon DLLs, didn't let me join the game, it lost the connection every time. Dunno if thats because of the DLLs or because the account I hacked with.. someone else wants to try ?

  11. #40
    meawww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Posts
    592
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    4,257
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDae View Post
    I managed to log in again.

    I tried to use the AntiKicker, NoRecoil and SuperWeapon DLLs, didn't let me join the game, it lost the connection every time. Dunno if thats because of the DLLs or because the account I hacked with.. someone else wants to try ?
    I guess because the new exe changed all addy again? xD

  12. #41
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Meaw you should use my signature scanner...
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

    Everything depends on you friend. Be strong don't give up. Don't let the sadness hurt you. Be strong and prevail!

  13. #42
    meawww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Posts
    592
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    4,257
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Meaw you should use my signature scanner...
    I will give it a try next time when im free im super busy at work if i get some probs i pm you

  14. #43
    TheDae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Blah
    Servers just went down again lmfao, GG Aeria.

  15. #44
    antonio111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Some where in the sky
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    OMG my ava still down!
    _̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅ _̅_̅_̅̅_()ڪ

  16. #45
    huffy330's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol this is bs XDDD

    ---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by antonio111 View Post
    OMG my ava still down!
    they r still down

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] Servers are down Again again v.2
    By gamernuub in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 07:26 PM
  2. What the fuck?! Servers are down AGAIN!
    By ramiwr00 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 02:56 AM
  3. Nexon Servers are Down (12-07-09)
    By KING in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 01:21 AM
  4. And the servers are down
    By jebadiah in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 12:41 PM
  5. War Rock servers are down , whehehe
    By wrasia in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 11:27 PM