Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by TheF1nalStr4w View Post
    redspot lets play together lol


    if i was meoww i would only make dem 1hit hacks for co op
    PM me your IGN and I will whisper you, I will be on for a match game after 2 hours from now.
    but you gotta promise that you won't tell anyone my IGN.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  2. #17
    TheF1nalStr4w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tampa,Florida
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    PM me your IGN and I will whisper you, I will be on for a match game after 2 hours from now.
    but you gotta promise that you won't tell anyone my IGN.

    i promise lol
    i know the ign´s of a lot of ppl and didnt revealed em[COLOR="Silver"]

  3. #18
    XxavengerXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Innocent
    guys use hacks wisely

    1 hit wiz primary weapons will be epic wiz bots

    u can play lockdown survival .......etc wiz 1 hit

    dnt be a kid and use it in pvp channel and CW

    and guys plzz dnt stop releasing hacks )

  4. #19
    EpicFailTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Sigh... 1 shot kill in pvp is so fucking annoying -_-

  5. #20
    SatanisX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Whats match server?
    I prepare hacks just in case another hacker comes xD

  6. #21
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanisX View Post
    Whats match server?
    I prepare hacks just in case another hacker comes xD
    That is also wrong, I mean people think I do hack while I don't...
    I own with FR-F2 and they call me hacker, so they start hacking.
    I also tell them if they think I hack they should teamview me.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  7. #22
    TheF1nalStr4w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tampa,Florida
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    That is also wrong, I mean people think I do hack while I don't...
    I own with FR-F2 and they call me hacker, so they start hacking.
    I also tell them if they think I hack they should teamview me.
    stfu and come back to ava

    huehuehue

  8. #23
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post
    انا من سوريا و القائد بشار الاسد عم يحمينا و الجيش الله ينصروه عم يقضي عل ارهاب و ماحدا عنا معترف بالثورة بعدين اخس عليك بعدما الرئيس بشار الاسد دافع عنكون و عن قضيتكون و قاعدكون بسوريا و صرتوا متل اخواتنا ههههه يا حيف
    Just to let you know, I can't type Arabic in the forums...
    If you want to talk about that, add me at Skype : RedSpot1995

    and please don't tell me Al-Assad isn't a war criminal and a fucking cunt leader.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

    reeaper (10-25-2012)

  10. #24
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    i couldn't agree with u more! this hack is really devastating specially that it is over used by stupid kids! and true it is still too easy to kill those idiots casue generally ones using this are really noobs who cant get kills on normal ways! and with hack they will still suck!
    Last edited by reeaper; 10-25-2012 at 04:34 PM.

  11. #25
    Nuuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I agree with you RedSpot, hack anywhere you want,idc, but not in match channel and cw...

  12. #26
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Just to let you know, I can't type Arabic in the forums...
    If you want to talk about that, add me at Skype : RedSpot1995

    and please don't tell me Al-Assad isn't a war criminal and a fucking cunt leader.
    yes !! his not a fkin war criminal :| he is helping us the syrians so make sure before u hear the fkin media .. come to syria and see ur self

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  13. #27
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post
    yes !! his not a fkin war criminal :| he is helping us the syrians so make sure before u hear the fkin media .. come to syria and see ur self
    Media? Son im browsing Youtube DAILY, and I saw choppers and jets bombing civilian areas crowded with women and children, I also saw "The Syrian army" Slaughtering an old man and burning him alive.
    Sorry but your either alawe ( علوي ) or Shiee ( شيعي ) or getting payed from the Assad goverment.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  14. #28
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Media? Son im browsing Youtube DAILY, and I saw choppers and jets bombing civilian areas crowded with women and children, I also saw "The Syrian army" Slaughtering an old man and burning him alive.
    Sorry but your either alawe ( علوي ) or Shiee ( شيعي ) or getting payed from the Assad goverment.
    no :| i am (سني) and i am not'' payed '' by the goverment .. and now i can make a vid on youtube that shows that the world is destroyed so :/ and btw for ur info :| the syrian army is helping people .. and he helped me :| he saved my life and 3 others lifes so dont tell me the syrian army is killing people ... the terrorests stole syrian army uniforms :|
    and even if the syrian army is killing he doesnt slaughter for ur info he shoots .. but the الكفار التكفيرين لعنهم الله are Slaughtering the people in homs damascus alepo and more .... so please if u want to check and see come to syria and then tell us ur point of view

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  15. #29
    iRedemption's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    278
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    Why are we talking about the syrian army all of a sudden? Stay on topic please x.x

  16. #30
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    oh right! and @RedSpot welcome back to the game!xd

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to reeaper For This Useful Post:

    RedSpot (10-25-2012)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Can you play on Non PB servers that are Ranked?
    By austin209 in forum Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 10:40 AM
  2. Can you use hacks in PS3?
    By jarebear795 in forum Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 12:43 PM
  3. can you really hack and glitch without buying hacks?
    By lordshiz in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 11:57 PM
  4. can you code hacks in vb 2008?
    By Rico760 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 09:50 AM
  5. Can you make hacking programms with VB??
    By jeremywilms in forum Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 07:19 AM