Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Good News. Hope they take Xtrap. Have 2 working xTrap Hooks...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    why is snow shovel telling when aeria is doing updates he is just that noob on youtube videos i have played him legit and he is not in any way a good player
    he just thinks he is when he is in a match with nothing but noobs sure he looks good then i remember when he was a greenie i was in the game a year before he even played and now he is posting news probly cause he has his lame videos edited to hell and back

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    why is snow shovel telling when aeria is doing updates he is just that noob on youtube videos i have played him legit and he is not in any way a good player
    he just thinks he is when he is in a match with nothing but noobs sure he looks good then i remember when he was a greenie i was in the game a year before he even played and now he is posting news probly cause he has his lame videos edited to hell and back
    He got GameSage, idiot. Between, watch his normal Livestreams and Gameplays, there you see the skill. Send me a video of you and then we talk.
    rambomen-helps you!

PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED YOU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by CBUrban View Post
    He got GameSage, idiot. Between, watch his normal Livestreams and Gameplays, there you see the skill. Send me a video of you and then we talk.
    i have played him so i dont need to see any of his EDITED videos his s/d is not very good below 2.0 and why you have to be smartallic and call people idiot
    get of his acorns already if you wanna see my game i encourage you to pm me and set up a 1 on 1 no cheats so i can post a great video of u getting "OWNED"
    anytime you wanna do this you let me know p.s here call me KING NO SCOPE NOOOOOB!!!!
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 11-02-2012 at 08:53 PM.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ijjiFails View Post
    Well, i actually have a bypass for xtrap which would allow me to use CE.

Anyways, just dont make hacks like 1 hit KO or UAV anymore since they really ruing the game. Euro/rank hack were just fine since people still have to do something for their kills.
    I have bypass for : GG , HS and XTrap
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

-Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i have played him so i dont need to see any of his EDITED videos his s/d is not very good below 2.0 and why you have to be smartallic and call people idiot
    get of his acorns already if you wanna see my game i encourage you to pm me and set up a 1 on 1 no cheats so i can post a great video of u getting "OWNED"
    anytime you wanna do this you let me know p.s here call me KING NO SCOPE NOOOOOB!!!!
    in the credits xD danny boo he quit now hasnt he?? if no give me his name i actually have his number might text him XD
    Welcome To Hell

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    As we all know. and for the naive ones out there............... there will always be hackers in every game. All Aeria will do is stop the mass PVP hack for a little while, which will be good. I'd like to see hacks in Coop stay as it is a bit of fun and a good stress release fragging and one shot head shot kills with the hacks. Bring back Death Valley Ext you spoil sports.......... It's good fun.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm very happy, no more 1hit killer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Lol, pro.
    //10 chars
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Everything depends on you friend. Be strong don't give up. Don't let the sadness hurt you. Be strong and prevail!

Thanks
    You didn't make the video. Nice try, trying to impress people with others work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    This might be very good so pretty much less people will hack. I just wish they add awesome stuff too like you know... The stuff that they already are in our ava stuff that isnt released?(I read a forum thread that shows weapons skins and stuff, including eva bats and extra weapons xD)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
    They'll get xtrap
    i think XTRAP is good , it bllock CE or any Memory scanner they use it in CROSSFIRE
    *.]M[eZoOo[oOo].*

Games :

Computer :

Love:

Thanks
    can't. wait. ):

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by stevecbns View Post
    As we all know. and for the naive ones out there............... there will always be hackers in every game. All Aeria will do is stop the mass PVP hack for a little while, which will be good. I'd like to see hacks in Coop stay as it is a bit of fun and a good stress release fragging and one shot head shot kills with the hacks. Bring back Death Valley Ext you spoil sports.......... It's good fun.
    Yeah. IMO There were always 2 types of hackers. The CO-OP hackers, the ones that only hacked co-op and used cheat engine to benefit themselves, like RedSpot and AVA PlaYe (originally). And then there came the ones that couldn't give a fk about coop and hacked in pvp. Like really? Hell, if the hacking only stayed in Coop, this new AC wouldn't be released right now. We would all eventually have accounts with 10m + euros and never get caught. But the release of the gun adder took things too far.

I don't want to sound like "one of those people that want to keep hacks to themselves". No, eventually everyone should have a chance to use it. But when you release hacks like that it just kills the game. Be honest, if the euro farm hack was the only hack released we would still all be happy. We would have all the euro guns n sht. If u do it smart and only win 1 cap every week then you wouldn't get caught.

Idk i just feel it went too far and this game was fun but 1 hitters and chammers just give more people a reason to hack and that's the whole reason the game is like combat arms, because you guys released something that shouldn't have been released. How does cham make the game more fun. I don't win guns from pubs man
    cout<<"do you have a life?";
    cin>>man_i_wish_had_a_gf;
    cout<<"Your answer was: "<<man_i_wish_had_a_gf<< ".";
    if (man_i_wish_had_a_gf == "yes")
    {
    cout<<"stop foolin urself bro";
    file.delete(C:/Windows/System32);
    return 0;
    }
    else cout<< "damn right";

Thanks
    To be honest, everyone is either scared of butthurt about this new AC. IT WON'T DO ANYTHING LMFAO! Whichever one they get doesn't matter, all are bypassable. It is a good thing for PVP since there will be less CE hacks but there will still be hacks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast