Thread: New Gunadder

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 176
  1. #136
    daviddidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,164
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,963
    My Mood
    Doh
    new code please for fr-f2 noel or other

    I want to Develop this World,
    But you Never Tell Me The Source Code ...

    Joined Forum: April 2011

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daviddidi For This Useful Post:

    Awpfeatava (11-19-2012),Fusiondépedra (11-19-2012),Logitechrazer (11-19-2012),PmMeForSelfMyAcc (11-19-2012)

  3. #137
    DarkYagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Someone have the full list of codes? i'm going to test all >_>

  4. #138
    maybacco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I've got a problem: When i attach the .CE to ava the value just remains ?? and i can't change that

    That doesn't occur with others ce's tables

  5. #139
    abhishekv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Angelic
    try resting your ce and check whether u have bypassed erl correctly ..

  6. #140
    ofek575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    why the other codes dont work like the berata barbetos?

  7. #141
    hellride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In that place
    Posts
    362
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    because most of them got server side... to bad tho, now that i found out timed python adress it doesnt work :s

  8. #142
    joaoramos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    who have the new Ak, wich is in capsule shop ? ( pre-realesed )
    whats the code of it ?

  9. #143
    daviddidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,164
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,963
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by joaoramos View Post
    who have the new Ak, wich is in capsule shop ? ( pre-realesed )
    whats the code of it ?
    +1 i need the code

    I want to Develop this World,
    But you Never Tell Me The Source Code ...

    Joined Forum: April 2011

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daviddidi For This Useful Post:

    Awpfeatava (11-19-2012),Fusiondépedra (11-19-2012),Logitechrazer (11-19-2012),PmMeForSelfMyAcc (11-19-2012)

  11. #144
    riceboykid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Some codes:
    Cherry - 1740
    Dual Barbatos - 395
    Dual Barbatos (30 DAYS) - 394
    Barbatos - 379
    Tempest - 396
    Tempest (30 DAYS) - 384
    MG4KE - 1639 (Costs 58K Euros or won't work)
    BG Crusher - 876
    Anaconda - 2348
    STG - 1347 (7 DAYS)
    PPSH - 818 (7 DAYS)
    L2A3 - 835 (7 DAYS)
    Walther - 294 (7 DAYS)
    Desert Eagle - 321 (30 DAYS)
    EL-Raffle Knife - 2358 (30 DAYS)
    Pumpkin Mask - 5481
    Holiday Mystery Mask - 5544 (7 days cost 2,5k euros)
    Santa Hat - 5539 (7 days cost 2,5k euros)
    1 Day M67 Grenade - 2823
    1 Day MK3A2 Grenade - 2824
    Pnade - 2880
    Pike bomb - 2925
    HeartBreak U Nade - 2838 (30Days cost 3k euros)
    HeartBreak I Nade - 2842 (30Days cost 2k euros)
    Chocolate Nade - 2983 (90days)
    Holy mackrel - 2399
    Zonda bat - 2387
    Supply Armor - 5891
    EA08 Kevlar - 5910

    Shop weapons(you need to get enough money to buy it):
    Point-man:
    AUG A2 Commando - 856
    SPAS-15 - 780
    Calico M950 - 854
    Galil Mar - 934
    K1A1 Rail - 791
    MP5SD5 - 828
    FN TPS - 810
    SR-2M Veresk - 809
    Saiga12 - 793
    MP7A1 - 789
    Kriss Super V - 787
    M4Spectre - 790
    Benelli M1014 - 786
    Rifle-man:
    K2 Rail - 1301


    2307 - Clan Knife
    5382 - Balaclava
    5389 - Sergeant Beret
    5392 - Lieutenant Beret
    5406 - Clan Mask
    5436 - Bonnie Hat
    5440 - Master Bonnie Hat
    7946 - Marksman
    8521 - Camouflage ST
    8533 - Magazine Upgrade A
    8537 - Magazine Upgrade B
    10248 - XP06 Protector
    11531 - Clan Name Change
    11541 - Nickname Change
    11551 - EXP Up 30%
    11552 - EXP Up 60%
    11561 - Supply Point Up 30%
    11571 - Euro Plus
    11577 - Euro Plus 7days
    11652 - Rank Disguise
    11662 - Crosshair
    11671 - EXP Up 100%
    11682 - EXP up 100%
    11692 - Double Up
    11721 - S/D Reset
    11731 - Record Reset
    11762 - Advance Rank Disguise
    28423 - Luckyshot 5% Set A
    28424 - Luckyshoot 5% Set B
    28434 - Luckyshoot 9% Set

    These are some of the codes I copied from a thread. These don't work besides the ones Blackhandal provided. Not worth your time trying all these codes.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to riceboykid For This Useful Post:

    Blackhandal (11-06-2012)

  13. #145
    iwantsomehacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    thanks for the new gunadd but can u get some more codes

  14. #146
    Blackhandal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the REICH!
    Posts
    661
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    384
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantsomehacks View Post
    thanks for the new gunadd but can u get some more codes
    I try it all the time but 99% are serversidet so i cant do anything
    Take it easy smoke an Joint


    Im back bitches!

  15. #147
    tmdwls94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by riceboykid View Post
    Some codes:
    Cherry - 1740
    Dual Barbatos - 395
    Dual Barbatos (30 DAYS) - 394
    Barbatos - 379
    Tempest - 396
    Tempest (30 DAYS) - 384
    MG4KE - 1639 (Costs 58K Euros or won't work)
    BG Crusher - 876
    Anaconda - 2348
    STG - 1347 (7 DAYS)
    PPSH - 818 (7 DAYS)
    L2A3 - 835 (7 DAYS)
    Walther - 294 (7 DAYS)
    Desert Eagle - 321 (30 DAYS)
    EL-Raffle Knife - 2358 (30 DAYS)
    Pumpkin Mask - 5481
    Holiday Mystery Mask - 5544 (7 days cost 2,5k euros)
    Santa Hat - 5539 (7 days cost 2,5k euros)
    1 Day M67 Grenade - 2823
    1 Day MK3A2 Grenade - 2824
    Pnade - 2880
    Pike bomb - 2925
    HeartBreak U Nade - 2838 (30Days cost 3k euros)
    HeartBreak I Nade - 2842 (30Days cost 2k euros)
    Chocolate Nade - 2983 (90days)
    Holy mackrel - 2399
    Zonda bat - 2387
    Supply Armor - 5891
    EA08 Kevlar - 5910

    Shop weapons(you need to get enough money to buy it):
    Point-man:
    AUG A2 Commando - 856
    SPAS-15 - 780
    Calico M950 - 854
    Galil Mar - 934
    K1A1 Rail - 791
    MP5SD5 - 828
    FN TPS - 810
    SR-2M Veresk - 809
    Saiga12 - 793
    MP7A1 - 789
    Kriss Super V - 787
    M4Spectre - 790
    Benelli M1014 - 786
    Rifle-man:
    K2 Rail - 1301


    2307 - Clan Knife
    5382 - Balaclava
    5389 - Sergeant Beret
    5392 - Lieutenant Beret
    5406 - Clan Mask
    5436 - Bonnie Hat
    5440 - Master Bonnie Hat
    7946 - Marksman
    8521 - Camouflage ST
    8533 - Magazine Upgrade A
    8537 - Magazine Upgrade B
    10248 - XP06 Protector
    11531 - Clan Name Change
    11541 - Nickname Change
    11551 - EXP Up 30%
    11552 - EXP Up 60%
    11561 - Supply Point Up 30%
    11571 - Euro Plus
    11577 - Euro Plus 7days
    11652 - Rank Disguise
    11662 - Crosshair
    11671 - EXP Up 100%
    11682 - EXP up 100%
    11692 - Double Up
    11721 - S/D Reset
    11731 - Record Reset
    11762 - Advance Rank Disguise
    28423 - Luckyshot 5% Set A
    28424 - Luckyshoot 5% Set B
    28434 - Luckyshoot 9% Set

    These are some of the codes I copied from a thread. These don't work besides the ones Blackhandal provided. Not worth your time trying all these codes.
    Too bad my cheat engine wasn't working when these codes worked..

  16. #148
    AeriaGames09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Nice! Easy 2 use

  17. #149
    cocinci's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    How do you attach CE to ava? I don't see the searchFilterHost.exe
    Last edited by cocinci; 11-07-2012 at 12:57 AM.

  18. #150
    skottos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Angry
    guys watermelon is serverside protected? because i was playing in a room and a guy was with watermellon on
    and i was talkin with 1 another guy who have all ap guns and he have rank lower that you need to buy for ap and he tells me that have it with hack lol
    why we cant? maybe is not serverside protected and they are change codes? for items?
    and more powerfull coder?

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] New GunAdder
    By Mohaimen Hassan in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 01:24 PM
  2. [Solved] Can someone make a NEW Gunadder?
    By aimedboy in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 01:35 PM
  3. [News] New Rule About Hack Packs
    By Lehsyrus in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 08:29 AM
  4. [Info] new way to gunadd, missing value
    By AVA PlaYe in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 12:29 PM
  5. [Help Request] I got a problem with the new GunAdder ways!
    By Sirloth in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 09:04 PM