Thread: A small plea

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    TheDae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Blah

    A small plea

    Dear MPGH-Community,

    since we.. or you, meant the hackers and coders aswell, have ruined AERIA's AVA, it was no fun at all. You had to face a hacker once an hour if you had bad luck, usally it was like 2-5 hackers a day at me. But AERIA did react, not only banning accounts ( I don't know if they actually did that, but I suppose they did so) but adding a new Anti-Cheat Shield named XIGNCODE3 to stop those hacker-waves once for a timed period atleast. Of course, the Euro-Hack was very nice, and so was the EXP-Hack, but a NoRecoil/Spread Cheat, Wallhacks or SuperGuns aren't needed at all..
    I know that you guys are having fun trolling kids and AERIA while hacking in public etc., and the coders are having great practice doing some .DLL's/CE-Tables, but it destroys the fun of people who are trying to have fun, even without spending tons of bucks for AERIAs Games.

    But I have to ask you to spot ruining the game, give AERIA a second chance on AVA with this new anti-cheat shield as you can see they do care. I don't want to rage or flame at you guys for hacking, I know it may be fun.. but it's making an awesome game crappy.. And I know that I can't force any of you guys, but I have to try this atleast.

    @ the coders, if you don't really care about the game because you do this to gain some skills, then do whatever you have to. But to the people who are downloading and using hacks, please don't make it look that much conspicuous that you're hacking as in, please, don't use SuperGun-Cheats anymore (if they'll be here again), or even better; just use Hacks for COOP-Missions, that will be fine too.

    I'm saying it again, I do not want to rage or flame, this is just a 'little' plea to let AVA become a great game as it was under IJJI's. Thanks for reading this, and I'll respect anyone of you who will adhere to this.

    -TheDae

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheDae For This Useful Post:

    AznNicholas1314 (11-08-2012),SuperDeadlord (11-09-2012)

  3. #2
    iamnumber4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    210
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Confused
    if i use something its only uav hack because its fun and you learn Tactics you learn what people doing
    when u uav tham and play with it after a week you can know what people will do without the uav hack
    SuperGun+No recoil dont like that hacks
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    I'll vouch for iamnumber4 again, good trader. Had a very smooth easy trade with him yesterday.

  4. #3
    TheF1nalStr4w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tampa,Florida
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    some hackers around here said they were hacking cause aeria wasnt doing shit about the hacks
    not that aeria is starting to do something will they keep hacking?

  5. #4
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    The OP was polite, so I am asking y members to be polite in their responses. If you are not, I will delete the post and submit it for you to be infracted/banned.

    To the OP: I am on a quest to destroy Aeria's AVA for one reason, they have banned my legit account for me being a minion of MPGH. I had never used hacks on AVA before that day. I had money invested in my account, every weapon IJJI had to offer, and enjoyed the game. As soon as Aeria took AVA over, the game went to shit. They banned myself, offered no reimbursement to anyone who lost information on their IJJI/Aeria accounts, the servers are shit and lag, they blocked people from other regions even though the IJJI portal was meant to be global, they implemented their "pay2win" model with all of these OP AP weapons, so I will continue to attack the game.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    ash1m4 (11-09-2012),[MPGH]Justin (11-08-2012),SatanisX (11-09-2012)

  7. #5
    TheF1nalStr4w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tampa,Florida
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Dude just because aeria banned your account doesnt mean you need to destroy them
    got my colonel(legit) banned that had all weapons from the shop and like 5 capsule weapons
    but life goes on and i already have another account

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheF1nalStr4w For This Useful Post:

    pspbricker (11-08-2012)

  9. #6
    Kusanagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    公安9課
    Posts
    1,194
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    366
    My Mood
    Twisted
    WE all have been victims of Aeria, like or not we will get our revenge. The old days with IJJI are over.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kusanagi For This Useful Post:

    ivanoel (11-10-2012)

  11. #7
    Hitmania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I think a lot of people thought to themselves: "If I can't beat them, join them." That is the case for me. I only used UAV hack and I enjoyed using it because kids were QQIng and I was beasting. But to be honest, it will end up like it was before but a little less extreme.

  12. #8
    TheDae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

    To the OP: I am on a quest to destroy Aeria's AVA for one reason, they have banned my legit account for me being a minion of MPGH. I had never used hacks on AVA before that day. I had money invested in my account, every weapon IJJI had to offer, and enjoyed the game.continue to attack the game.
    That happend to me at IJJI's too. Really, I had every weapon until Seroja came, some even twice as the Mosin, Kar, Carbine,FG, Chrome and FN. I never hacked, had 100%Exp+ and double up all the time, so I was almost a Major within 1000 games. I spent almost 3k Euros for that game, but in the end, I got banned because I "enjoyed" a hacker hacking in-game.. I still don't understand the reason, never will but I can understand you.

    But the other MPGH Members don't have that reason as you have.. so they don't really have any reason to hack unless they are coders being. :O

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDae For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (11-09-2012)

  14. #9
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDae View Post
    That happend to me at IJJI's too. Really, I had every weapon until Seroja came, some even twice as the Mosin, Kar, Carbine,FG, Chrome and FN. I never hacked, had 100%Exp+ and double up all the time, so I was almost a Major within 1000 games. I spent almost 3k Euros for that game, but in the end, I got banned because I "enjoyed" a hacker hacking in-game.. I still don't understand the reason, never will but I can understand you.

    But the other MPGH Members don't have that reason as you have.. so they don't really have any reason to hack unless they are coders being. :O
    I'm currently teaching myself C++, don't expect any releases anytime soon, however when I become more advanced I do plan on working on AVA hacks myself.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    TheDae (11-09-2012)

  16. #10
    ash1m4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Infiltrating AERIA HQ
    Posts
    246
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    404
    My Mood
    Daring
    im with you to the end 1000000000000000% fk aeria and ava stupid bastards bann accounts with no profff, screw them ...... make great hacks i hope ul acomplish ur dream

  17. #11
    TheDae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I'm currently teaching myself C++, don't expect any releases anytime soon, however when I become more advanced I do plan on working on AVA hacks myself.

    This is exactly what I mean. I respect that you want to increase your skills of coding, C++, etc. but you sir, you have a second legit reason to hack. Heads up!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDae For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (11-09-2012)

  19. #12
    Buck88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    they banned my legit account...i didn't hacked on it..i just used a tar21 cherry took from the ground someone screened me and they banned me for that...damn man was a nice account...so i want destroy them once forever...i hope mpgh will create a new bypass for new antycheat

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Buck88 For This Useful Post:

    ivanoel (11-10-2012)

  21. #13
    skottos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Angry
    we continue hacking untill game ended thats it they dont give a dam for us then we dont give them a sh..t for them ava is dead
    after a few ahours and bugs gettin biggers xingcode have more bugs than gameguard ahauahauahauaha

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to skottos For This Useful Post:

    ivanoel (11-10-2012)

  23. #14
    aimedboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    high in tha sky
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    135
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Rip AVA. we gonna fk them.. SOON

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to aimedboy For This Useful Post:

    ivanoel (11-10-2012)

  25. #15
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDae View Post
    Dear MPGH-Community,

    since we.. or you, meant the hackers and coders aswell, have ruined AERIA's AVA, it was no fun at all. You had to face a hacker once an hour if you had bad luck, usally it was like 2-5 hackers a day at me. But AERIA did react, not only banning accounts ( I don't know if they actually did that, but I suppose they did so) but adding a new Anti-Cheat Shield named XIGNCODE3 to stop those hacker-waves once for a timed period atleast. Of course, the Euro-Hack was very nice, and so was the EXP-Hack, but a NoRecoil/Spread Cheat, Wallhacks or SuperGuns aren't needed at all..
    I know that you guys are having fun trolling kids and AERIA while hacking in public etc., and the coders are having great practice doing some .DLL's/CE-Tables, but it destroys the fun of people who are trying to have fun, even without spending tons of bucks for AERIAs Games.

    But I have to ask you to spot ruining the game, give AERIA a second chance on AVA with this new anti-cheat shield as you can see they do care. I don't want to rage or flame at you guys for hacking, I know it may be fun.. but it's making an awesome game crappy.. And I know that I can't force any of you guys, but I have to try this atleast.

    @ the coders, if you don't really care about the game because you do this to gain some skills, then do whatever you have to. But to the people who are downloading and using hacks, please don't make it look that much conspicuous that you're hacking as in, please, don't use SuperGun-Cheats anymore (if they'll be here again), or even better; just use Hacks for COOP-Missions, that will be fine too.

    I'm saying it again, I do not want to rage or flame, this is just a 'little' plea to let AVA become a great game as it was under IJJI's. Thanks for reading this, and I'll respect anyone of you who will adhere to this.

    -TheDae
    I doesn't understand, you said it yourself, you cheated but you don't like other's cheater, it doesn't make sense, since PVP or Co-OP cheat stay a cheat.

    you cannot say : am ok since i used in co-op only, because you still cheated, also you was *probatly* one of those noob that before MPGH hack, was always ingame trying to find a hacker to help you co-op, tell me , why does a cheater that cheat in co-op and help people, couldn't hack in pvp ?
    you cannot say : we want hacker but in co-op only. you could say you don't want cheater in CW since CW is a bit of competition. why would you decide on the cheater life if he is gonna help you or have himself some fun in pvp.

    also it come to another point, since you are a leecher, (there are many way to call someone leecher)(in this case, someone that use someone else hack without helping much the community) you doesn't have any right to say to the scripter or coder how they have to make their hack.

    also ''we'' didn't destroy AVA, Aeria did, but it depend on the way of how you see it (if you are aeria fan) incase of this, it would mean that yourself you destroyed the game (because as you say you used euro and exp cheat) and euro-exp cheat did much more to the game than any others cheat, but there are still something on top of that, Aeria.

    btw you doesn't know Aeria, and am so tired of guys like you (even if polite) are ''crying'' here, do you know that SnowShovel use hack ?, do you know that Aeria Staff has and still have right to cheat if they want ?

    btw for myself they banned my main because i am a known scripter and because they were mad because they couldn't block,patch or even detect any of my macro, i agree that i used cheat on some newb account, in pratice channel only (to test other's cheat) but still i used it on newb account and they banned my legit main. it was hard to take, but i have to agree that even if i never cheated on my main, i did on my alt so it was ok for me. but once a GS told me that Aeria staff have right to use hack whitout getting anything, that make me hate aeria, also on this i doesn't talk about the lag server, and their all bug.
    i didn't wanted to post those screenshot since the one that will be in trouble for saying the truth is the most active Game Sage but, i did because of guys like you
    also someone told me that even if i post them he will not get fired, why ? because it will just make their member much more mad.

    Sorry Trainer772 but Aeria telling to their member to go cry on the mpgh community for all bug and putting all your fault on US is enough. i will still keep the video.

    Picture at the end of reply.

    @ Aeria remember that you are always behind us. Warning, if you plan to do something to myself because i posted the truth about Aeria, Legal action will be taken.

    @Lehsyrus if this is too rude feel free to delete my post.

    *Sorry for bad english*












    Aeria already know about those picture. they already told me : it doesn't matter we will say you talked with someone that used name change.

    my answer is : only moron will think that since EVERYONE know that you cannot whisper someone with name change, only the real name.


    don't answer saying something to cover, there nothing, now you know the truth about aeria.

    *on those picture it doesn't say that Aeria staff always use hack, but they have right to if they want, also that snowshovel did on newb account without getting ban on his main or even on his newb account like every other's player would had got.*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. A small release, just for fun
    By Darky in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 11:43 AM
  2. 2 small things
    By NetNavi in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 11:36 AM
  3. help me pleas
    By memo1994 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 04:03 PM
  4. finally (small) blackdrag0 v4.0!!!
    By blackdrag0 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 02:39 PM
  5. a small little request ^^
    By metabee22 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 09:04 PM