Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Desastre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by atzez View Post
    they banned my 9 of 13 hacked accounts i can still play on 4 of them with euro/exp add, dunno why they didnt banned them
    6 of 10 without use after update. Low rank acc sgt 3 staff euro/gunadded (no 3rd party advertisment)
    4 euro/rank/gunadded rank Lieutenant not banned (but with 3rd advertisment)
    Mac banned

  2. #17
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Looks like the Tmac v6 aint working for my banned acc. I've had a reply from Aeria saying my acc is not banned but Xigncode keeps kicking me and saying hacks used, we got ya etc. What to do now....Jus t forget old accs and set up new one?

    Got it.. didnt change the 00 to 02 before changing MAC adds.
    Last edited by Riddick; 11-12-2012 at 06:21 PM.

  3. #18
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Xigncode processes

    I don't know if you guys will find this useful, but even when i closed AVA the Xingcode watchdog sys32 process was still running. Would this potentially trigger a code to detect that you hacked in the last game you played online as IT IS? still watching your 3rd arty progs. Very clever!

    I've got my accounts back working, which is good......... It's gonna be a while until you crack this like you did Gameguard!!!!!

    NVM..... X-mas is coming.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    megan.jpg  


  4. #19
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Teach yourself, that's what I am doing. I am teaching myself ASM to be able to randomize NOP signatures in people's injectors.

    @Hero
    Where do you learn ASM?
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  5. #20
    ash1m4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Infiltrating AERIA HQ
    Posts
    246
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    404
    My Mood
    Daring
    i dont know u guys, i been doin all the stupid shits arounf ava , runung game with injectors, i get kik out sometimes i even stay in game with injector + .dll runing for like 20+ minutes, sometime like 5 min sometimes it just crashes, i know i did a new bypass, i mean havent made it my self just play around with the files,not sure what iv done but im not banned yet even now about 20 min ago jus tplayd ava with 1 shot damage, the thing is just rename the .dll to what ever names u want, the /.dlls still working u just need to rename them, cuz prety sure some fuker from aeria came in here made an acc and downloaded all.dll and banned them pretty sure, so just rename ur .dll that what ever name, thats what i did and so far i seen that uav/1shot dmage/eruohack/pistol hack/no spread/no recoil they work so rename them.

  6. #21
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post


    Where do you learn ASM?
    I've been reading two books on 80x86 ASM and MASM.

  7. #22
    diemw34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ash1m4 View Post
    i dont know u guys, i been doin all the stupid shits arounf ava , runung game with injectors, i get kik out sometimes i even stay in game with injector + .dll runing for like 20+ minutes, sometime like 5 min sometimes it just crashes, i know i did a new bypass, i mean havent made it my self just play around with the files,not sure what iv done but im not banned yet even now about 20 min ago jus tplayd ava with 1 shot damage, the thing is just rename the .dll to what ever names u want, the /.dlls still working u just need to rename them, cuz prety sure some fuker from aeria came in here made an acc and downloaded all.dll and banned them pretty sure, so just rename ur .dll that what ever name, thats what i did and so far i seen that uav/1shot dmage/eruohack/pistol hack/no spread/no recoil they work so rename them.
    what injector are you using, it seems to dectect all the ones ive seen.... also, i tried changing the dll name (figured it got coded into the ac, anything with mpgh in the name seems gets kicked out/banned) but when i tried changing the dll, it threw a fit and wouldnt load because i changed the dll's name.... so either you know something we dont or ur blowin smoke lol..... so if you know something plz share the info so we can figure this out.... any new info is helpful, because as i stated before once we figure it out the first time, it wont be hard to fix things after they do an update, unless they completely redo their ac software which i highly doubt they would do........

  8. #23
    CHANGEMYNAMEKTHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    There Everywhere
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,043
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    I got banned for using Injector Gadget too. You can unban yourself via using Meaw method. Anyway, it is best to block xsherlock.xem from executing.
    yes, shierlock.exe =original name of xsherlock.xem.. use progkill to disable it permamently

    that a massive mac address ban better defreeze your pc before u using any hacks
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-alliance-valiant-arms-ava-hacks-cheats/651255-exmacro-re-updated.html

  9. #24
    ash1m4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Infiltrating AERIA HQ
    Posts
    246
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    404
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by diemw34 View Post
    what injector are you using, it seems to dectect all the ones ive seen.... also, i tried changing the dll name (figured it got coded into the ac, anything with mpgh in the name seems gets kicked out/banned) but when i tried changing the dll, it threw a fit and wouldnt load because i changed the dll's name.... so either you know something we dont or ur blowin smoke lol..... so if you know something plz share the info so we can figure this out.... any new info is helpful, because as i stated before once we figure it out the first time, it wont be hard to fix things after they do an update, unless they completely redo their ac software which i highly doubt they would do........
    well i used this info http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...sy-bypass.html but i only copyd the 2 .sys in my system32 folder then with dseo13b.exe from the GG_Bypass the old bypass i registered the 2 .sys from AeriaAva rar file, the test mode dosent work on my pc, i try it so many times i cant get it to work it says enabled but i dont see no were on my desktop that im in testmode, so i dont know, but anyways did all that stuff restarted my pc chosd the bypass then when computer is back online deleted the log file from the anticheat folder and started injector with only 1 dll in it and made to auto inject and close ( im using PyInject.exe ) and also i use the nwz launcher also the nwz launcer.exe and ava.exe are set to read only with admin right only, so when i put in my acc and pass with inject already set up and awaiting for game to start, ava starts the anti cheat starts as well, and im in the game, the thing in this is that sometimes it crashes right away but keep tryin re open the injector ( oh forgot make sure the dll are chiped , every time u start ava then insert them into the injector) like in my way if i keep getting kikd out of the 3rd party error keep tryin to go back in in and in after a few times i cna play with the hack ON for like 20+ minutes, so everytime u get kikd to desktop cuz of the 3rd party error log back in with all set up and also make sure every time u delete the log file from the anticheat folder and try and try , lol like about say 30 min ago i playd 37 minutes with the 1 hack damage ON, so like i say depends on luck or something trigger the anticheat that i have nothing runing in the backround i dont know, but i see that the injectors , injects faster before the anticheat to pop up, but till and REAL BYPASS is made il keep trying like this, hope it helps some 1 maybe he/she understands what is trigering the error maybe not. alot to read ..lol

    ---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by CHANGEMYNAMEKTHX View Post
    yes, shierlock.exe =original name of xsherlock.xem.. use progkill to disable it permamently

    that a massive mac address ban better defreeze your pc before u using any hacks
    every time i'm out of the game i used the procces hacker 2 and havent seen that .exe no were in the proccess list, also im using win 7 x64 ultimate

  10. #25
    CHANGEMYNAMEKTHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    There Everywhere
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,043
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ash1m4 View Post

    every time i'm out of the game i used the procces hacker 2 and havent seen that .exe no were in the proccess list, also im using win 7 x64 ultimate
    there is use "kernel detective" rather
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-alliance-valiant-arms-ava-hacks-cheats/651255-exmacro-re-updated.html

  11. #26
    ash1m4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Infiltrating AERIA HQ
    Posts
    246
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    404
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by CHANGEMYNAMEKTHX View Post
    there is use "kernel detective" rather
    i cant seem to get an kernel detective that works in win 7 x64 but im using hookshark64

    ---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

    well im off boys and girls im off to play some AION, i need some hacks there also if any 1 know any that actually works

  12. #27
    lowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    atzez omg, you use money hack ? Could you hsare that with me ? I'm searching for money hack


    Good to see that farm xp/euro isn't spotted yet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. People Getting Banned for Using a Hacked Cleint?
    By poliboy in forum Realm of the Mad God Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 06:17 AM
  2. [4] TIPS ON HOW NOT TO GET BANNED WHEN USEING MW3 HACKS FOR PC!!!
    By dizchynzboi in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Tutorials
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 03:40 PM
  3. [SOLVED]CAN I GET BANNED FOR USING HACKS IN PRIVATE GAMES?
    By aggelospast in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 04:54 AM
  4. Will I get banned for using Level Hacks after the new VAC2 update?
    By OMGxDanny in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 09:42 AM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 11:20 PM