Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Post Current Hacks thoughts and questions

I just saw that aeria ava said at tomorrow at 6 am est, there would be a maintenance.
    And i wonder if this may affect any of the current bypass or pointers(i dunno what this mean but i was trying to say gun add codes or hacks)
    If this does, this will suck, again.
    When i saw maintenance, I thought of Xigncod3 Update. Would this actually affect xigncode or just some tweak in ava servers. I just hope this would only fix the common error from having other files(music, browsers,etc)
    Im getting too worried about this lol.
    Now about the new hacks and bypass.
    I see new bypass and tricks made, but im too dumb to understand the part about the process explorer/hacker(i dunno when to use it and they get seen)
    I bet this old method(hidecon) will still work until xigncod3 have gone mad and stop cmd to be executed lol(i think not for now xD)
    Current hacks that i do know that works is none..Well except some gun add codes that i dont like lol.
    Gotta be sad if bypass will work for only a few short while.
    Also what happened to Prepix? Im so late in these kind of issues :/

Thanks
    Actually I have had cmd.exe cause xign crash on many occasions, lol
    I doubt they will fix problems with other things crashing it, as that is something to do with xigncode (wallbia) and not aeria... more than likely they are trying to fix the coding in the servers to accept the xigncode update better (more than likely removing the rest of the gamegaurd coding) I hope this fixes the ingame crashes, like the server disconnects halfway through the map. If we are lucky this might also include the November update, but I doubt it because I would assume they would tell us that they were going to give a content update, considering that everyone has been talking about and looking forward to it.
    Just my thoughts on the subject.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    aeria make shit puting the new anitcheat xigncode cuse of that ava crashes alot without any hacks and if the mpgh coders and hackers finde a bypass they can make the updates they want on xigncode the bypasses will allways work and perpix got banned i think and idk why '- '
    i use what i want

i get what i want

why i do what i want?

BECUSE I CAN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    maybe its an ava update to fox the crashes of game that started and closing the game progress, for me the old .dll works, because when they were releasd i rename then to some different names and pretty sure all .dll from MPGH are name banned cuz 100% aeria stuff made an account here on MPGH and download all the hacks and posted them on they bann list, so again fuk AERIA, cuz the hacks are still vorking for me i can play 5 to 1hour straight with out crashing and im happy with it...

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/6...2013153500.jpg
    Last edited by ash1m4; 11-14-2012 at 01:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by ash1m4 View Post
    maybe its an ava update to fox the crashes of game that started and closing the game progress, for me the old .dll works, because when they were releasd i rename then to some different names and pretty sure all .dll from MPGH are name banned cuz 100% aeria stuff made an account here on MPGH and download all the hacks and posted them on they bann list, so again fuk AERIA, cuz the hacks are still vorking for me i can play 5 to 1hour straight with out crashing and im happy with it...

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/6...2013153500.jpg
    I saw that pic, but i dunno what you did with process hacker to make bypass work O_o

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    XIGNCODE3 is updated on a weekly basis. And yes, this can cause issues. Closed.