Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post

    There are people who buys tank armour to prevent deaths and to win. Because shop weapons aren't that OP they are going to buy AP to buy capsules. Once they failed they are gonna buy more AP just to win that capsule weapon. My comment is correct.
    Without those group of people AVA will be dead. :|
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  2. #17
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Without those group of people AVA will be dead. :|
    Aeria only has experience in other games, they really can't handle AvA... That's why AvA is a pay2win game..

  3. #18
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    I like this thread, I will delete any post that can cause an argument or is not polite.
    @mikepr0z101 Thank you, this is a much better format for a discussion, I appreciate it.

    As for the ethics of hacking, I hack in a much more obvious manner on Combat Arms than AVA. The truth is, I don't NEED to hack on AVA, I've been playing since it was in CBT and even after creating a new account never play in the beginner channel because I play just as well with the beginner weapons against people of a much higher rank. I am a sniper, if I decide to use any other weapon than my TPG it's as a Pointman, and even then I end up using the pistol more than the main smg (I honestly forget the name).

    I have eighteen accounts, yes I said eighteen. I hack on four of them, and when I do I only use no recoil with the standard weapons because I don't feel like spending AP to get a weapon with the same stats or wasting my Euro when I know I will need it for repairs. The others are all 1st LT's (I rank them equally) and I plan on capping them all out to sell. I like to play legit, however I will rage hack when the people on the Aeria forums annoy me.

    I actually made a post on the Aeria forums as I saw a few people here in an argument with them and had to jump in real quick. I prefer to hack the crap out of the game over arguing, and I target specific people. I won't use the hacks (that I use for raging) until I see someone start freaking out and accusing everyone of a hacker. Then I target them. It's very fun because instead of bitching back and forth, I can just piss the one person off until they leave. Then I follow them.


    As for the ethics of hacking, people are inclined to look for ways to be better than others. Whether it involves people with no skills, or those who just want to rank faster (how I started hacking along with annoyed with the hackers in CA always raping me at the time), people will always find ways to do what they are not supposed to.

    I am learning C++ to create hacks for AVA. A friend of mine has a room crasher, anti-kick, fly hack, and more that he created himself, however he won't share it because he saves them for times when people piss him off. That is what I plan to do. I like to create hacks but I am only a CE noob at the moment, I am learning C++ through tutorials and attempting to create hacks. It is fun because I can see what I am doing and implement them into something I enjoy.
    Why delete my post..............It was not not rude or insulting...............SO WHY DO IT?

    I want my views heard on here as it a free forum.

    The guy is contrary and is a hacker, so why be a hacker and then stop. He's a contrary liar.

    Nough said.
    Last edited by Riddick; 12-02-2012 at 05:27 AM.

  4. #19
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


    Aeria only has experience in other games, they really can't handle AvA... That's why AvA is a pay2win game..
    first, can i know why my post got deleted ? i didn't said anything wrong or insulted. i only said that Aeria had almost a month without MPGH Cheater's and they did nothing (update)(fix bug)(fix connection) (...))

    also @RedSpot if aeria would really wanted to do something for AVA they would had pay for a real AC, they choosed to take an AC made by Korean that cost almost nothing but suck really hard. If they really wanted to revive AVA they would had paid a bit of money for a good AC.
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 12-02-2012 at 05:28 AM.

  5. #20
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by stevecbns View Post
    Why delete my post..............It was not not rude or insulting...............SO WHY DO IT?
    Because it has nothing to do with this thread.


    ---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    first, can i know why my post got deleted ? i didn't said anything wrong or insulted.

    also @RedSpot if aeria would really wanted to do something for AVA they would had pay for a real AC, they choosed to take an AC made by Korean that cost almost nothing but suck really hard. If they really wanted to revive AVA they would had paid a bit of money for a good AC.
    You mentioned a viral site, .

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Prepix For This Useful Post:

    AVA PlaYe (12-02-2012)

  7. #21
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepr0z101 View Post
    I tried to post a topic about this before but I guess I came off as insulting.

    So lets try to make a discussion, not a debate or flame thread about this. Some users here like me do not hack, and just come here once in awhile for legit programs like the one I posted. Some people here only hack and never play legit.

    So I want to ask: What are your reasons for hacking/not hacking? What are your goals in AVA? Is AVA dead to you? Why or Why not?

    With that said please remember no flaming and no insulting people who believe the opposite.


    For myself:

    I do not hack. Reason being I want to play AVA at the highest level and do the best I can, perhaps go to iesf. Hacking will not make me better for my goals. AVA is not dead to me because in korean and japan they have scrims 24/7 and they have tournaments all the time. In aeria AVA even if the updates are delayed or there are hackers I find the competitive clans to still linger and play. The game is coming back to life, old AVA players returning and the general community becoming more mature.

    That is my opinion on the questions, now what are yours? Remember, no flaming.
    I'm new to online gaming having played F1, Gran Turismo & Forza for many years on PS3/XBOX. I like the MATCH channel and don't see many hackers in it, which is good. That's what the EU server gives ( i presume it's US and EU combined) us all and i've made a few online friends in other countries playing in there. I do buy top armour from AP so do spend money for that at times. I like the Euro adder for guns etc.

    I also play Project Cars/Simraceway/ACR and others with my motorsport buddies as i have a full cockpit setup at home.

    As for COOP - It's against the game so hacking is ok in my opinion, and is bloody good fun. That won't kill AVA as you only get the Euro rewards once in the extreme scenarios. It does piss me off sometimes when you do get gross hackers in the match channel. PVP hacks like no recoil and sometimes a bit of UAV are ok when you're off your game, but I am glad these CE hacks are not on there. The game is better as it did wreck the PVP channels sometimes - you just could not play theb game with these multi kill OPK and VIP hacks and enjoy it.

    I would like to see more maps and tourneys in AVA here in the EU.

    I don't hack in Call of Duty.

    And by the way.............The "stevecbns" in the game is not me! My ingame name is k****** - and that's it!

    @Leshyrus @Prepix don't delete this thread post.
    Last edited by Riddick; 12-02-2012 at 06:05 AM.

  8. #22
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


    Aeria only has experience in other games, they really can't handle AvA... That's why AvA is a pay2win game..
    Thats why they said before the merge that they will be cooperating with ijji staff.

    ---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    first, can i know why my post got deleted ? i didn't said anything wrong or insulted. i only said that Aeria had almost a month without MPGH Cheater's and they did nothing (update)(fix bug)(fix connection) (...))

    also @RedSpot if aeria would really wanted to do something for AVA they would had pay for a real AC, they choosed to take an AC made by Korean that cost almost nothing but suck really hard. If they really wanted to revive AVA they would had paid a bit of money for a good AC.
    I think they picked that AC because KAVA have it, and KAVA is actually doing well... so I don't know.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  9. #23
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Thats why they said before the merge that they will be cooperating with ijji staff.

    ---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------



    I think they picked that AC because KAVA have it, and KAVA is actually doing well... so I don't know.
    Koreans almost never hax, that's why.

  10. #24
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


    Koreans almost never hax, that's why.
    I wish we all were Koreans *.*
    Also I heard that IF you hack in KAVA you will be charged and probably sent to jail..
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  11. #25
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I wish we all were Koreans *.*
    Also I heard that IF you hack in KAVA you will be charged and probably sent to jail..
    WOW...........Is that a government law then?

  12. #26
    TheF1nalStr4w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tampa,Florida
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    give RedSpot a FR-F2
    he will fuck us all with that lol

  13. #27
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    RedSpot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,643
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    1,094
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by stevecbns View Post
    WOW...........Is that a government law then?
    I don't really know, but what I know that in the terms of service before registering there is a rule if they hack they will be charged or something...
    that why they ask for a social security number.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

  14. #28
    nyankat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Doh
    i used to hack in coop because i thought it didnt hurt the game... but it really does because when all the legit coopers see the hacking and glitching coopers win stuff, everyone goes and plays unlegit coop. then people start bringing over hacks into pvp and it becomes unplayable. so i do my part and stay legit to keep pvp legit. and i report hackers to watch them ban-rage as much as some people here hack to watch people rq from games. (pls dont delete or flame bc i said this)

    and people here are saying ava is p2w. it rly isnt. 09 armor is close to p2w but redduck with ijji added it and not aria, and someone said 08 armor is almost just as good. and anyways i rly couldn't care what armor people had against my frf or tpg, it still ohk a lot. even para or veresk kill people with 'p2w' armor. and cap shop guns, ijji and redduck added all of them and xm8 is better than all of them even g36a and maybe even fg. and frf is better than mosin or sv silver arrow.

    someone said on aeria forum pmang fines u thousands of $ if they catch u hacking, and u need a kssn and its illegal to use other peoples kssn so they have few hackers. people there buy a lot of money because its worth spending $ on a long-lasting game.

  15. #29
    mikepr0z101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    130
    My Mood
    Bored
    I don't think Aeria is doing a bad job. You guys say the game is pay2win but I have fg42, mosin, deathmodus, and 3 capsule pistols. Guess what I use in clanwars? A para or m4a1 mk3, glock, and armor I get from match channel. The AP guns I have are easier than the euro guns, but not as good. Para > FG42 all the time. If you talk about the lack of updates or whatever, that is redduck's fault not aeria's. Also, who cares about updates? It hardly changes anything. Either you like the game or you don't.

    The only kind of hackers that make me mad are the ones that go in match channel clanwars and toggle it on and off pretending to be legit. If you blatantly OPK I will just report you, or if you uav hack. But if you only do it every other round and win 7-6 on purpose its annoying to me, because it says you are trying to pretend to have skill when hacking. You might have skill, but as soon as you hack it is no skill.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to mikepr0z101 For This Useful Post:

    RedSpot (12-02-2012)

  17. #30
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    That's life dude................. you know there will always be hackers in all walks of life. And game hacking hurts nobody really.

    I think Aeria are doing ok but the servers need updating, or Redduck need to give more updates from the disconnects i've had.


    I love the game......but have never won a capsule jackpot? I got all Euro guns and bought stuff on my first acc & my other acc i have spent nothing on!

    I think you are wrong on the skill...........Hacking can be skillful especially against other hackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Ethics of Hacking
    By Juan in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 05:53 PM
  2. Warrock Hack - Tutorial
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 667
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 11:10 AM
  3. In-Depth Tut. to hacking in War Rock (Conc. to Dave)
    By fl0 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 03:49 PM
  4. WarRock Auto Vehicle Repair Hack
    By mortis123 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 09:40 PM
  5. i need short icq number pls and hack to wr..
    By BoneXDBreaker in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2005, 06:08 PM