Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Exclamation Next generation hacking

Hey everyone,

I know i'm a new member here, even if i've been watching and downloading here since a few months (other account,that i didn't like ),
    But i have some.. suggestions for all of you over there, in front of the screens of you're computers, pads or phones.

You all know, as well as me, that the anti-hacking sistems keep upgrading, and even if sometimes they aren't has efficient has they should be (Aeria games), they are preparing for huge strikes that will get most of the cheaters banned. Now the ting all game developpers think about is money, they don't care about the players, no, it isn't like in the old times, now, money IS there goal; and cheaters lower the money they get. So, the fact is, that we "steal" there money, and they don't like it, so one day they will do something against "us.

I thinked about this a lot, i thinked about all theese noobs i find in game using a simple oneshot hack or OPK like nerds in MP. They get recorded -> banned, and everyone is happy. So i'm proposing someething new, a concept some hackers were following, and some start following.
    The concept of a new generation of hacks.

"What the hell is he talking about?"
    No i'm not a crazy no-life boy (my life is so complicated you won't even understand it ), in game i'm like:
    "Wow this man is a nerd using HS aimbot, or one shot superweapon..etc.. Unstea of having a x50 sw, why not use a x2 or x3 superweapon? Such less detectable IG.. or why the aimbotters want the head, why not the stomach or the breast?"

So, i was thinking.. Unstead of making UBER OP hacks like a flyhack, oneshot hackn HS aimbot..etc..
    Why not make hacks the less detectable possible by other players? I'm an AVA player since 4years and a half, i can see easely if someone hacks or not.. So a hack that double you're DMG, or puts you +25 or +50% HP, EXP hacks like before, EURO farmers, things like that, that no one will see except you. This is something to think about..

Oh, also, i'm starting to learn C++, wondered if it is the only language used in hacks programming?

Good day, programming, cheating and gaming!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    this, and java i think.
    nice idea you got here my friend, but a lot of people think about this stuff and bla bla..

my main question is -
    will you be like all of the other hackers that make hacks for money, or will you be a "Next generation hacker" that will care about the players and not the money ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Well.................you are very nieve dude or just plain stupid. It is so easy to use a hack with 99 bullets or 2 bullets per click, so you are wrong, as you cannot tell who is hacking and who is not sometimes, especially in the Match Channel which i play in most of the time.

Fuck the money.... fuck the players and FUCK AERIA. I'm there for my entertainment and not anybody else. I win............. I'm happy...... fuck the rest.

Their servers go down at least once a day, and all they think about is the money, so keep on hacking and see what they can do. They will never ban all the hackers on AVA as i would guess about 10% of all players hack. Just look at ccman32 hack that had 10,000 views and probably near enough the same number of downloads.

They will never be able to design an anticheat system that will never be broken. Everytime they update the ant-cheat the hack makers bring out a new one.

Game on!

And @Prepix can you move this discussion to the right section please?
    Last edited by Riddick; 12-30-2012 at 06:56 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    oh it's not bad idea but... idk - you should ask cheats developers - not cheats users

Thanks
    /moved to a proper forum...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by shaybigdog View Post
    this, and java i think.
    nice idea you got here my friend, but a lot of people think about this stuff and bla bla..

my main question is -
    will you be like all of the other hackers that make hacks for money, or will you be a "Next generation hacker" that will care about the players and not the money ?
    Ok, thanks
    Lol, i don't need money, programming is something i like, it's what i want to do. For free.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by stevecbns View Post
    Well.................you are very nieve dude or just plain stupid. It is so easy to use a hack with 99 bullets or 2 bullets per click, so you are wrong, as you cannot tell who is hacking and who is not sometimes, especially in the Match Channel which i play in most of the time.

Fuck the money.... fuck the players and FUCK AERIA. I'm there for my entertainment and not anybody else. I win............. I'm happy...... fuck the rest.

Their servers go down at least once a day, and all they think about is the money, so keep on hacking and see what they can do. They will never ban all the hackers on AVA as i would guess about 10% of all players hack. Just look at ccman32 hack that had 10,000 views and probably near enough the same number of downloads.

They will never be able to design an anticheat system that will never be broken. Everytime they update the ant-cheat the hack makers bring out a new one.

Game on!

And @Prepix can you move this discussion to the right section please?
    I wouldn't be so sure if i were you. And isn't it more intertaining to kill in three shots than in one? They can ban all hackers, 'cuz many hackers DON'T spend money. And make's ppl that spend money leave the game. So it's there own benifit. Also, don't think they can't make an unbreachable hack shield (for us), except if MPGH programmers are some of the best in the world. It's jsut that they don't want to spend enough money in it (Yeah, money, always money..)

Even tought, what is the fun in instant killing, and then getting you're high account getting banned 'cuz someone recorded you? There isn't.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post
    /moved to a proper forum...
    Oh, ya, thank-you, sorry for the wrong section

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I have a few accounts on AVA.

My top account i use legit in PVP & Match Channel and don't hack, so will never get banned. My other two accounts I mostly spend my time in COOP messing about. I know what you are saying, and I can tell when someone is hacking most of the time, but you can set the hacks to have a low fire rate and then people cannot tell. Only a GM.... which is very rare.

I work in the PC Repair and Web Design and Marketing world and know that the best paid anti hack programmers work in the business and banking industries. I have a few friends that work in the gaming industry and the wages are so much lower. You should see some of the hacks/worms/trojans/VBS virus we see on the PC's that my guys repair. Some of the guys who make the hacks to use in AVA could get top jobs elsewhere and probably do have them. They make hacks for gaming as it's whay they do.... for their entertainment.

Aeria is not and never will be a top gaming house, and will never be able to fully ban and keep the hackers out of AVA. If they ban your MAC/IP/HWID, you can just get round it with software that is available on free download sites. You've just got to know what you are looking for, and most of the bypass software has been posted on MPGH anyway.

This NEW AGE hacking thing is just another way to say.................. BE A SNEAKY BASTARD!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Anyone playing aeria games ava because i didin´t get my hack work... Can someone do for me that euro hack?

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

And pls sent for me answer thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by stevecbns View Post

Game on!
    MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. TROLFACE! Well Said
    PEACE