Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Lightbulb Capsule gun and ap adder?

I saw someone spamming this in chat and i wnated to know has anyone tryed and and if someone cna try it for me? I cant make anymore sub accounts
    Last edited by Prepix; 01-01-2013 at 04:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I don't even have to go to your link to know some things I'll share with you:

1) Don't post external links
    2) AP amounts and Capsule Gun are serversided, meaning you couldn't add them even if you wanted to.
    3) If you CAN add them, that means you've hacked into a server (or used a program) and modified files, which is a federal offense. Enjoy your ban AND your jail time.
    4) This program is most likely a keylogger or account stealer, like every other "AP Adder/Hack" on YouTube and the internet as a whole

Don't use it and don't advertise it.

Also, you have one post and no rep, so nobody is going to trust you. Get some cred and come back later.
    Derped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yeah i ment to put "not to be advertising" after it, and thank you for informing me of that other stuff didnt actually know that and alright. Ive had an account here for about a year stopped plaiyng games and came back then i forgot my in formation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    You can't add AP Caps and AP. You can also tell it's fake since the person didn't even bother enough to register a full domain for the website.

Thanks
    If you wanna go full retard, go ahead. it's obviously fake...