Thread: Proper english?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Proper english?

It's annoying when every other post makes absolutely no sense. Seriously, can people just speak in proper English, last I remember this site is geared towards English, so how about people begin to speak it? And no, I don't care that people are "technically" speaking English by using it, but spewing absolute crap when they do. When people don't make sense, it causes confusion, which causes spam, which causes the mods of the site to become irritated along with the OPs. Please, if you are going to release something, post, anything, make sure people can understand what you are trying to say, and if you have to, get someone to post for you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Crank'D View Post
    It's annoying when every other post makes absolutely no sense. Seriously, can people just speak in proper English, last I remember this site is geared towards English, so how about people begin to speak it? And no, I don't care that people are "technically" speaking English by using it, but spewing absolute crap when they do. When people don't make sense, it causes confusion, which causes spam, which causes the mods of the site to become irritated along with the OPs. Please, if you are going to release something, post, anything, make sure people can understand what you are trying to say, and if you have to, get someone to post for you.
    not everyone is great in english, and actually traductor would be worst than me x.x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    not everyone is great in english, and actually traductor would be worst than me x.x
    Yes, but when people complain about hacks not working and can't explain their problem well enough for people to understand it makes it hard for people to help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    I think the same way, it's borring to look at weird posts were you can't understand anything and with a horrible presentation.

Riddick
    zZzeta/S
    AVA PlaYe
    Chrome Boy
    SteelSkinz
    ccman32
    Jabberwo0k
    Akinator
    Comanderr
    [D]opeDog
    Prepix
    Lehsyrus

MPGH member since 29/12/2012
    Dedicated to AVA section since 29/12/2012
    AVA Editor from 09/06/2013 to "i don't remember"
    AVA player since.. it's beginning!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GlowingStone For This Useful Post:

Crank'D (01-27-2013)

Thanks
    Yes, but when people complain about hacks not working and can't explain their problem well enough for people to understand it makes it hard for people to help.
    Probably because not everybody is from the United States. DERP.

Thanks
    Not everyone is great at English, so deal with it.