Thread: Exp

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    taro2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Exp

    Hi!! Post here best way to get high exp (Fast). For Me bestt way is Escort And Demolition(but is long) or we all know Co-op (rescue)

    What is Your best Way???

  2. #2
    Sound0fDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    140
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Here is an easy way to gain 999xp in about 12-15 minutes. You can do it whenever you want and all by yourself!

    - every fugitive in ai missions you kill, gets you 1 xp
    - after a certain amount of kills you get 50 extra xp
    - you can start a Rescue Easy mission all by yourself
    - 999 xp is the max you can get per game unless you use a booster

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sound0fDeath For This Useful Post:

    joanmm (05-01-2013),megaleecher (02-09-2013)

  4. #3
    taro2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    thx for info.Who have next idea?

  5. #4
    mert85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN UR CPU !
    Posts
    310
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Stressed
    @Sound0fDeath I agree with him.
    HACKERS RUIN THE GAME ? , BE FRIEND WITH THEM AND HACK TOGETHER
    0 Posts:
    10 Posts :
    25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :


  6. #5
    mrsantadora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Continental United States
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Well, here's mine.
    Step 0: --> Acquire hax (Superweapon is highly recommended)
    Step 1: --> Go to Co-op Channel
    Step 2: --> Create a BeginZ Extreme (Extreme) room
    Step 3: --> Play
    Step ???
    *Result --> 1100 EXP per game (without booster)
    Please keep in mind that you must kill the final boss in order to get the bonus 100 EXP (and a chance to get permanent weapon)
    This method is going to take you less than 10 minutes to get your exp (with hax on)
    Last edited by mrsantadora; 02-06-2013 at 06:46 PM.

  7. #6
    Sound0fDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    140
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsantadora View Post
    Well, here's mine.
    Step 0: --> Acquire hax (Superweapon is highly recommended)
    Step 1: --> Go to Co-op Channel
    Step 2: --> Create a BeginZ Extreme (Extreme) room
    Step 3: --> Play
    Step ???
    *Result --> 1100 EXP per game (without booster)
    Please keep in mind that you must kill the final boss in order to get the bonus 100 EXP (and a chance to get permanent weapon)
    This method is going to take you less than 8 minutes to get your exp (with hax on)
    I tryed this (with superweapon) but it seems like I don't get more then 600~ EXP, I kill around 400-500 robots in one game + killing the final boss, am I doing something wrong?

  8. #7
    jeje232's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound0fDeath View Post
    I tryed this (with superweapon) but it seems like I don't get more then 600~ EXP, I kill around 400-500 robots in one game + killing the final boss, am I doing something wrong?
    Get superweapons hack go in rescue easy then wait at a farming spot and kill fugis => arround 10mins to get 999exp...

    As you told and that's a faster way.

  9. #8
    mrsantadora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Continental United States
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound0fDeath View Post
    I tryed this (with superweapon) but it seems like I don't get more then 600~ EXP, I kill around 400-500 robots in one game + killing the final boss, am I doing something wrong?
    Make sure that it's Beginz Extreme (Extreme) and you are the only one in the room.
    My friends and I always get more than 1000 exp per game.
    Last edited by mrsantadora; 02-06-2013 at 06:11 AM.

  10. #9
    Sound0fDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    140
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsantadora View Post
    Make sure that it's Beginz Extreme (Extreme) and you are the only one in the room.
    My friends and I always get more than 1000 exp per game.
    Do you have to set the room to 4 players, or 1? cus I always set it to 1 player, maybe thats why I get low EXP...

  11. #10
    filter1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    322
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Breezy
    mrsantadora have right... when i play beginz extreme for one person and win i have on one game 1600 expo and second game 1100 expo

  12. #11
    Sound0fDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    140
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by filter1976 View Post
    mrsantadora have right... when i play beginz extreme for one person and win i have on one game 1600 expo and second game 1100 expo
    Hmm, odd, can you tell me how many robots you kill each game, and how long it takes?

  13. #12
    filter1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    322
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i kill about 400-450 robots, for 15 minutes - but you must win! No suite of course.
    Last edited by filter1976; 02-06-2013 at 08:25 AM.

  14. #13
    mrsantadora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Continental United States
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Just tried it again and it took me 10 minutes and 43 seconds this time.
    1200 EXP (without booster) + Beretta Barbatos (7 days)
    EDIT: Again, 10 minutes 52 seconds.
    1943 EXP (without booster)
    Last edited by mrsantadora; 02-06-2013 at 06:46 PM.

  15. #14
    Sound0fDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    140
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsantadora View Post
    Just tried it again and it took me 10 minutes and 43 seconds this time.
    1200 EXP (without booster) + Beretta Barbatos (7 days)
    EDIT: Again, 10 minutes 52 seconds.
    1943 EXP (without booster)
    How many kills did you make when you gained 1943 EXP?

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Nailed it, got 1654 EXP this time, no extra reward.

  16. #15
    taro2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i get about 2k exp
    and kill 700-800 bots

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My exp. with a hacker
    By ~Viper~ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 10:09 AM
  2. i need a level or exp. hack
    By predatorgod in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 11:04 PM
  3. exp hack
    By Gabriel in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 12:19 PM
  4. inf exp/money hack
    By yocinfluence in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 07:57 AM