Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I have an account named [SWE]Venom, kinda long time ago in IJJI.com they made so you can take like ( -<., + ) many people made diffrents acc so they had acc's with special names.

I'm a Ponny. But you can call me a unicorn, its fine.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    1) You can't sell items that can't be sold. Even if you manage to add the "X" button with a memory editor it will say something with an error message and that is because they have the check on the server too.
    2) There was an update that they updated the server with new scripts(When they updated so you can use 3 slots grenades on default) and in that update they enabled you the possibility to put a nickname of 12 characters length. Also I think it was the same update they've have let you to use those special characters.
    Now it isn't allowed because they've reverted the server's files to the old ones(They had some problems with updating the game from that update or maybe it was intended). That's why you can still get the item "Additional grenade slot" occasionally. Even though there isn't any locked grenade slot.
    Last edited by Jabberwock; 02-20-2013 at 12:08 PM.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Everything depends on you friend. Be strong don't give up. Don't let the sadness hurt you. Be strong and prevail!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabberwock For This Useful Post:

GlowingStone (02-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    1) You can't sell items that can't be sold. Even if you manage to add the "X" button with a memory editor it will say something with an error message and that is because they have the check on the server too.
    2) There was an update that they updated the server with new scripts(When they updated so you can use 3 slots grenades on default) and in that update they enabled you the possibility to put a nickname of 12 characters length. Also I think it was the same update they've have let you to use those special characters.
    Now it isn't allowed because they've reverted the server's files to the old ones(They had some problems with updating the game from that update or maybe it was intended). That's why you can still get the item "Additional grenade slot" occasionally. Even though there isn't any locked grenade slot.
    Ah thanks, and that sucks, can't get rid of all these anacondas.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post

Thanks Jabberwo0k! You are very good!

Quote Originally Posted by Crank'D View Post
    Ah thanks, and that sucks, can't get rid of all these anacondas.
    At least we have are answer ^^

Riddick
    zZzeta/S
    AVA PlaYe
    Chrome Boy
    SteelSkinz
    ccman32
    Jabberwo0k
    Akinator
    Comanderr
    [D]opeDog
    Prepix