Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20
  1. #16
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by Occult View Post
    Not all cap guns are good. Imo most of them are overrated. Try getting a gun that's really good like spectre, famas mk.1, or ghalil sniper.
    lol

    /10chars

  2. #17
    Circes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ✯✯✯✯✯ - Luxury Hotel!
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    328
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Occult View Post
    Not all cap guns are good. Imo most of them are overrated. Try getting a gun that's really good like spectre, famas mk.1, or ghalil sniper.
    Are you joking?

    M4 Spectere is only good for its clip size.
    Famas MK1 is not that good on penitration.
    Galil Sniper takes 5 shots to kill someone and 2 headshots to kill with a headshot.

    Plus they are duck weapons

  3. #18
    Occult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    223
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Circes View Post
    Are you joking?

    M4 Spectere is only good for its clip size.
    Famas MK1 is not that good on penitration.
    Galil Sniper takes 5 shots to kill someone and 2 headshots to kill with a headshot.

    Plus they are duck weapons
    I was trolling these are some of the worst guns in the game
    Occult
    استكشاف عقلك

  4. #19
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by Occult View Post
    I was trolling these are some of the worst guns in the game
    If you know how to use them... Not the worst

  5. #20
    Occult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    223
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    If you know how to use them... Not the worst
    I know each gun definitely can kill no matter how bad it is it potentially can kill so they aren't useless. But they are still outclassed by the majority of the guns in the game
    Occult
    استكشاف عقلك

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] What's the best spec weapons?
    By KingDot in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 06:26 PM
  2. What are the best weapons for rushing
    By moshy12 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 05:27 AM
  3. what is the best weapon?
    By vladek in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 11:09 AM
  4. What's The Best Hacker Weapon
    By Wafflestomp in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 12:38 PM
  5. What is the Best weapon in CrossFire ?
    By Legend-Max in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 02:43 AM