Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Kriss super v, Aug A2 commando, or sr-3m?

Well i have my sniper (dsr-1) I have two rifleman weaps, ak-107 bis and fn fnc, and i need a point man weapon. I don't do much camping, i ususally run into enemy territory and then run back to safe zones, kind of a pusher, which would be best? I saw kriss's reload and rof was good, but i saw aug's power, range, and accuracy were good, and sr-3m was just like an all round weapon. What do you think?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    AUG never. I sugest you to take Veresk, or Sr-3m. Of course if you like to ninja or trol with much power in your hand. You can take Kriss Super V. Its really powerfull and good for nunja, becouseh ave silencer, so no1 can see from where are you shooting. If you like rushing, Veresk is powerfull and getting headshots really easy with Veresk. Sr-3m is powerfull to but i dont take it becouse : Low range, to much spray.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Like i always say, it depends of your playing style!

If you like to be kind of a ninja man, wile not having range reduced and a good gun take MP5SD5.
    If you like a gun that will have power and a recoil that will go to head take Aks-74u (cheap).
    If you like to jump around with a high rof take Veresk.
    If you want a VERY high rof weapon that will almost instant kill in head take Mp7.
    If you want a Point man that will one/two shot without taking very much time to reload and whith what you can do jumping ninja take SPAS-15 or SAIGA12.
    ETC..

Riddick
    zZzeta/S
    AVA PlaYe
    Chrome Boy
    SteelSkinz
    ccman32
    Jabberwo0k
    Akinator
    Comanderr
    [D]opeDog
    Prepix
    Lehsyrus

MPGH member since 29/12/2012
    Dedicated to AVA section since 29/12/2012
    AVA Editor from 09/06/2013 to "i don't remember"
    AVA player since.. it's beginning!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If you have ever picked up Desmodus, SR-3M is kinda liked that except for its range. It is very good at rushing in demos. Also Desmodus's range is 30 and SR-3M is 18, but SR-3M's damage is increased by 2 so its at 38, giving it a little boost.

Aug A2 Commando is good if you know how to use it. It is definatly some kind of gun that you can use in a rush mode. It has kinda good accuracy and recoil, but its penitration is very crappy. So I would'nt recomend it.

Kriss Super V is straight up awsome. Only thing is it has 13 ammo, so you have to by a magazine replacement which then gives you 28 bullets per clip. It has insane penitration and very fast Rate of Fire. Plus when you put silencer on it you become a ninja, with about 3 range taken off, which is still very effective.