Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 80
  1. #31
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by RageHac View Post
    Hey it is what it is so quit making threads like this QQing all over the place just saying
    am not qqing dear leecher, am telling everyone that the UAV will get patched because of the guys like you, this isn't a QQ this is the reality
    I Miss the old time


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

    Tooth (02-27-2013)

  3. #32
    RageHac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far Far Away Land
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    164
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    am not qqing dear leecher, am telling everyone that the UAV will get patched because of the guys like you, this isn't a QQ this is the reality
    I see it as QQing... You see it as helping..... We both have different views

    And Btw i only leached it to make it undected if u read it carefully but guess you didnt... the hack was detected and no one was updating it... i did what i thought was best ...

    P.s
     
    QQ
    Last edited by RageHac; 02-25-2013 at 03:30 PM.

  4. #33
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by RageHac View Post
    I see it as QQing... You see it as helping..... We both have different views

    And Btw i only leached it to make it undected if u read it carefully but guess you didnt... the hack was detected and no one was updating it... i did what i thought was best ...

    P.s
     
    QQ
    Stop this you leecher. AVA Playe made a decission and now f**k off. Can't stand this flame War /derp
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to zZzeta/S For This Useful Post:

    Tooth (02-27-2013)

  6. #34
    moutonkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    905
    i'm not a real leecher , i give credits

  7. #35
    InsanityInLife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    can someone teach me how to hex edit a .dll..I dont want to post it.Just want to use it for personal use.

  8. #36
    RageHac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far Far Away Land
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    164
    My Mood
    Goofy
    @AVA PlaYe Please remove my name from this post.

    ---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    Stop this you leecher. AVA Playe made a decission and now f**k off. Can't stand this flame War /derp
    What war? lol im just stating what is already there.....

  9. #37
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by RageHac View Post
    @AVA PlaYe Please remove my name from this post.

    ---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------



    What war? lol im just stating what is already there.....
    you are a leecher and you are a cause of this, the fact that you didn't ask the maker before release your hex edited make you a leecher, your name with stay there leecher. there nothing else to say, if you mad then live with it noob

    ---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    Stop this you leecher. AVA Playe made a decission and now f**k off. Can't stand this flame War /derp
    for real i didn't took this decision, the decision were taken in group
    I Miss the old time


  10. #38
    loko151's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /fuckyea
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    I Just Wanted To Inform You.

    Because of all the leecher's
    (those that think that once they hex edited a hack, its like if it were his own)
    (those that doesn't even give credits and say that they make it themself @Gun_Adder)

    the UAV hack will get completly patched at the next AC update

    Hope you guys will learn something from that, mainly the following person's :

    @RageHac
    @AvaDead
    @HOOSIER
    @iwiniwin
    @hussamokay
    @gabrielcool1
    @moutonkiller
    thank you they dont give credits to the original makers

  11. #39
    iwiniwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    849
    My Mood
    Cool
    Typical lmao !!!!

    ---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

    could you tell who the name is in this picture and what it says before it !!!!
    an yes i accidentally had a space there in the mention dont matter credit is there


    ---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

    we know i read your post this guy is just not happy unlesss he is insulting members !!!

    he thinks he is mpgh and aeria all wrapped up in one he speaks for the whole forum and like he owns aeria also lol
    can we say need to see a shrink !!!

    ---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/72-flaming...ml#post7613343
    Last edited by iwiniwin; 02-25-2013 at 05:42 PM.

  12. #40
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by iwiniwin View Post
    Typical lmao !!!!

    ---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

    could you tell who the name is in this picture and what it says before it !!!!
    an yes i accidentally had a space there in the mention dont matter credit is there


    ---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

    we know i read your post this guy is just not happy unlesss he is insulting members !!!

    he thinks he is mpgh and aeria all wrapped up in one he speaks for the whole forum and like he owns aeria also lol
    can we say need to see a shrink !!!

    ---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/72-flaming...ml#post7613343
    the fact are easy to understand but maybe it is hard for a leecher, the fact that you are a leecher isn't because you didn't gave credits

    its because
    1. you didn't ask the maker to release a modified version of his hack
    2. hex editing does give you any right on it but you still release.

    whatever what you will say it doesn't matter dear leecher, since you are a leecher
    I Miss the old time


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

    Riddick (02-25-2013)

  14. #41
    iwiniwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    849
    My Mood
    Cool
    what d3d hack have you released
    i mean can you call leeching gun adding yours lol
    come on the leecher is calling us leechers lol
    if you had released a d3d or a trainer i would consider you a "real coder of actual hacks"
    i dont see any credits of you helping anyone of importance !!! hacks like uav super weapons ect
    i did see you jump on gun adding after it was released added some touches to make it easier and thats cool but that is leeching to
    yet no one called you a leecher for taking osme one elses work and adding to it did they !!!!

  15. #42
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by iwiniwin View Post
    what d3d hack have you released
    i mean can you call leeching gun adding yours lol
    come on the leecher is calling us leechers lol
    if you had released a d3d or a trainer i would consider you a "real coder of actual hacks"
    i dont see any credits of you helping anyone of importance !!! hacks like uav super weapons ect
    i did see you jump on gun adding after it was released added some touches to make it easier and thats cool but that is leeching to
    yet no one called you a leecher for taking osme one elses work and adding to it did they !!!!
    the fact is that you just want me to release something to be able to leech it, as i already said you are mad dear leecher, and as you can see nobody take care of you, please go back in the flamming section to insult me again ^^

    ohhh btw i never released something that wasn't mine
    I Miss the old time


  16. #43
    latinoguy13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the netherlands
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    well im not sure either, GSziggy told me they were gonna remove the binos due to massive UAV hackers.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    wtf are you talking about ???

    i never heard that, where did you ?

  17. #44
    AznNicholas1314's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    670
    NOOOOOOOOOOO pleac dont patch my uav i need the uav to look at the wall and pre fire at the wall in case of headshoot tyvm in advanced

  18. #45
    iwiniwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    849
    My Mood
    Cool
    I dont need anything from you i have as i said t my own and im not releasing
    i really do not understand the point of this post if this happens it happens
    they did some big changes in this last update which leaves me to believe that
    this may be not the case come the next update i know how this dll was made and
    made a newer version of it in an up to date version and it works fine
    turning a ce script into a dll as jabber did with MEAwwws' is not that hard to do and the pointers are all right there !
    that bieng said they will have to change alot to patch this and you know that
    there are other games with xc3 and there are hackers using ce on them it is able to be done
    and has been done i use mhz modified as it is much easier to make undetected
    we will see what is UP!! after the next update player!!!

    edit just read they may remove the binos can we say wall hack !
    and yes i know the d3d hook is detected now after this last patch !
    Last edited by iwiniwin; 02-25-2013 at 06:52 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] Join End... you can farm and hack!!
    By Goncalao in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 11:41 AM
  2. [Tut] If you cannot find public hacks on MPGH
    By peanut1 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 02:57 PM
  3. You want a private hack?
    By ltkort213 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 10:43 PM
  4. How do you put background in hack?
    By pwningemodrumers in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 10:07 PM
  5. That do you think about this hack?
    By sidnietje in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 08:39 AM