Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    EpicBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Drunk
    no problem i did like the game was fun we need too get a ts or something

  2. #17
    akinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    926
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Yeh lol.............. noob.

    I enjoyed playing with the makers. It was fun until he turned up and pawned most of us.............. And where did all these new experienced and informed AVA Section guys come from who will be minion...........out of the woodwork.

    Check out the new section rules Threads!

    A big thank you to a certain guy in Quebec! You know why.........
    Who turned up???? whos the bitch?? did he get opked??

  3. #18
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Yeh lol.............. noob.

    I enjoyed playing with the makers. It was fun until he turned up and pawned most of us.............. And where did all these new experienced and informed AVA Section guys come from who will be minion...........out of the woodwork.

    Check out the new section rules Threads!

    A big thank you to a certain guy in Quebec! You know why.........
    what i did ? sorry no idea what you talking about :O

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicBug View Post
    no problem i did like the game was fun we need too get a ts or something
    i got a raidcall empty actually

    ---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by akinator View Post


    Who turned up???? whos the bitch?? did he get opked??
    it ended by doing match so .... btw yes the bitch got opked ^^
    I Miss the old time


  4. #19
    GlowingStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth.dll
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Confused
    Mah god, to hard to look at threads like that.. Ok i'll be such a noob on touch pad and laggy laptop but wanna play with you!

    And @stevecbns (Riddik) , are you some sort of minion now?
    Last edited by GlowingStone; 03-06-2013 at 01:40 AM.





     

    Riddick
    zZzeta/S
    AVA PlaYe
    Chrome Boy
    SteelSkinz
    ccman32
    Jabberwo0k
    Akinator
    Comanderr
    [D]opeDog
    Prepix
    Lehsyrus

    MPGH member since 29/12/2012
    Dedicated to AVA section since 29/12/2012
    AVA Editor from 09/06/2013 to "i don't remember"
    AVA player since.. it's beginning!

  5. #20
    gamersnata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yeah.. You removed me from skype badass...

  6. #21
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by gamersnata View Post
    Yeah.. You removed me from skype badass...
    if you talk to me then there 2 option, or you was one of the annoying spammer that ask for hack
    or its because like 2 month ago i had too many spammer so i completly cleared my skype list

    Quote Originally Posted by GlowingStone View Post
    Mah god, to hard to look at threads like that.. Ok i'll be such a noob on touch pad and laggy laptop but wanna play with you!

    And @stevecbns (Riddik) , are you some sort of minion now?
    all those picture (avatar/sign/...) are they your picture ? wtf no you aren't a girl, are you ? omfg am so fked
    I Miss the old time


  7. #22
    GlowingStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth.dll
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    if you talk to me then there 2 option, or you was one of the annoying spammer that ask for hack
    or its because like 2 month ago i had too many spammer so i completly cleared my skype list



    all those picture (avatar/sign/...) are they your picture ? wtf no you aren't a girl, are you ? omfg am so fked

    That one is my ex-gf that still wants to be with me..
    We are close since 4 years, and i can tell you she's the "perfect" kind of girl Muahahahahahaha!
    The other one is my actual gf and the signature girl is me best friend


    So to be short, it's my gf's





     

    Riddick
    zZzeta/S
    AVA PlaYe
    Chrome Boy
    SteelSkinz
    ccman32
    Jabberwo0k
    Akinator
    Comanderr
    [D]opeDog
    Prepix
    Lehsyrus

    MPGH member since 29/12/2012
    Dedicated to AVA section since 29/12/2012
    AVA Editor from 09/06/2013 to "i don't remember"
    AVA player since.. it's beginning!

  8. #23
    gamersnata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    if you talk to me then there 2 option, or you was one of the annoying spammer that ask for hack
    or its because like 2 month ago i had too many spammer so i completly cleared my skype list



    all those picture (avatar/sign/...) are they your picture ? wtf no you aren't a girl, are you ? omfg am so fked

    Maybe i was, maybe i was..

  9. #24
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,129
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    what i did ? sorry no idea what you talking about :O
    You spoke to Liz and the they posted the new Rules Sticky and sorted it out with the "NO LEECHERS" without permission. I wonder who suggested that!

    @GlowingStone it's a Donator thing. Search geocodes, as it's what i do in my work, and i correct listings for Google.......... $$$

    And yes @akinator who got OPK'd?

    It was fucking hilarious anyway, and you bugged me so all my hacks got no reg. How do you do that?

  10. #25
    GlowingStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth.dll
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    You spoke to Liz and the they posted the new Rules Sticky and sorted it out with the "NO LEECHERS" without permission. I wonder who suggested that!

    @GlowingStone it's a Donator thing. Search geocodes, as it's what i do in my work, and i correct listings for Google.......... $$$

    And yes @akinator who got OPK'd?

    It was fucking hilarious anyway, and you bugged me so all my hacks got no reg. How do you do that?

    Spoked to Liz to. Maybe with all the people who did, it made her do something about it quickly. That's something very good! Now let's get all of theese noobs banned!





     

    Riddick
    zZzeta/S
    AVA PlaYe
    Chrome Boy
    SteelSkinz
    ccman32
    Jabberwo0k
    Akinator
    Comanderr
    [D]opeDog
    Prepix
    Lehsyrus

    MPGH member since 29/12/2012
    Dedicated to AVA section since 29/12/2012
    AVA Editor from 09/06/2013 to "i don't remember"
    AVA player since.. it's beginning!

  11. #26
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    You spoke to Liz and the they posted the new Rules Sticky and sorted it out with the "NO LEECHERS" without permission. I wonder who suggested that!

    @GlowingStone it's a Donator thing. Search geocodes, as it's what i do in my work, and i correct listings for Google.......... $$$

    And yes @akinator who got OPK'd?

    It was fucking hilarious anyway, and you bugged me so all my hacks got no reg. How do you do that?
    i haven't talked to liz about leecher's i only did about Flengo and iwiniwin

    btw @Flengo always said that if a hack get hex editted for release you must have the permission of the maker, and he never followed his own rule since nobody never has jabber permission but he was still approving

    i don't think that because he said it 1 more time that he will do it.

    ---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by GlowingStone View Post

    Spoked to Liz to. Maybe with all the people who did, it made her do something about it quickly. That's something very good! Now let's get all of theese noobs banned!
    to get them banned its easy i even made a code for it

    Code:
    Mpgh = *(DWORD*)(Mpgh + Kid);
      if (Mpgh)
      {
         Ban = *(int*)(Mpgh + mad); 
         if (Ban != 1)
            Sleep(x)
            Ban = 1
      };
    hope you understand, since telling in this way, i can be sure that leecher's wont understand ^^
    I Miss the old time


  12. #27
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,129
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    i haven't talked to liz about leecher's i only did about Flengo and iwiniwin

    btw @Flengo always said that if a hack get hex editted for release you must have the permission of the maker, and he never followed his own rule since nobody never has jabber permission but he was still approving

    i don't think that because he said it 1 more time that he will do it.
    Oh.......... She must of read our posts as she sorted a few things last night, as you can see, and we got what we wanted. One mintue they are never about and the next they have updated the Sticky.

    And Flengo put "patched" on a working injector! from hunted man56. And that was his first coded work too, and he's a good kid, as i helped him out with code tutorial to stop him leeching........ so WTF!

  13. #28
    GlowingStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth.dll
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    i haven't talked to liz about leecher's i only did about Flengo and iwiniwin

    btw @Flengo always said that if a hack get hex editted for release you must have the permission of the maker, and he never followed his own rule since nobody never has jabber permission but he was still approving

    i don't think that because he said it 1 more time that he will do it.

    ---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------



    to get them banned its easy i even made a code for it

    Code:
    Mpgh = *(DWORD*)(Mpgh + Kid);
      if (Mpgh)
      {
         Ban = *(int*)(Mpgh + mad); 
         if (Ban != 1)
            Sleep(x)
            Ban = 1
      };
    hope you understand, since telling in this way, i can be sure that leecher's wont understand ^^
    Oh my gosh i love you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Oh.......... She must of read our posts as she sorted a few things last night, as you can see, and we got what we wanted. One mintue they are never about and the next they have updated the Sticky.

    And Flengo put "patched" on a working injector! from hunted man56. And that was his first coded work too, and he's a good kid, as i helped him out with code tutorial to stop him leeching........ so WTF!
    Finally..

    And yeah he's nice! And they are things still not set as detected / patched + The leechers still aren't banned + there threads still aren't closed and deleted.





     

    Riddick
    zZzeta/S
    AVA PlaYe
    Chrome Boy
    SteelSkinz
    ccman32
    Jabberwo0k
    Akinator
    Comanderr
    [D]opeDog
    Prepix
    Lehsyrus

    MPGH member since 29/12/2012
    Dedicated to AVA section since 29/12/2012
    AVA Editor from 09/06/2013 to "i don't remember"
    AVA player since.. it's beginning!

  14. #29
    akrtsyra7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Didn't you say you wanted the Noel fr account too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. If you wanna play with the new snipe
    By Famous 4 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 11:52 PM
  2. Playing with the inventory.
    By Pindrop in forum Combat Arms Glitches
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 09:28 PM
  3. Have You Played With the GMs???
    By axiong123 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 11:40 PM
  4. [Help] my friend can play with the wallhack.
    By DRT94 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 12:56 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 06:30 PM