Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 187
  1. #31
    Chrome Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    1,437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,126
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    with unlimited ammo once normally you have 0 bullet then it become unlimited + no clip

    but noclip could probatly be made

    ---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------



    you cannot farm 1m euro with artmoney unless you make something like mini farmer that farm 500 euro per game
    I meant to tell it to the guy that said 1 million and you can do it with artmoney its just that its fake when you buy something it goesback to normal



  2. #32
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by hunted man56 View Post
    I meant to tell it to the guy that said 1 million and you can do it with artmoney its just that its fake when you buy something it goesback to normal
    no he doesn't mean change your euro value lmao, he meant go in survival and get 1m euro in 1 game which last 15 sec
    I Miss the old time


  3. #33
    François Garçonl'addition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    135
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by hunted man56 View Post
    I meant to tell it to the guy that said 1 million and you can do it with artmoney its just that its fake when you buy something it goesback to normal
    i know this method but in last august we all can farm many millions with PbS-Farmer.dll

    ---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    no he doesn't mean change your euro value lmao, he meant go in survival and get 1m euro in 1 game which last 15 sec
    I don't men that ! I mean : A NEW EURO HACK that's all

  4. #34
    dekeijzer2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    1. updated macro or make a tutorial how to do.
    2. updated gun adder for berreta barbatos perm or something
    3. free OPK
    4. aimbot for only co-op
    5. disable anit-cheat program
    6. teleport hack
    7. super jump for free
    8. disable other people there shooting
    9. freeze screen for other players.
    10. farm bot and multibox client for farming wins and xp without getting banned

  5. #35
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by François Garçonl'addition View Post
    i know this method but in last august we all can farm many millions with PbS-Farmer.dll

    ---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------



    I don't men that ! I mean : A NEW EURO HACK that's all
    PB-SFarmer.dll do what i just said
    I Miss the old time


  6. #36
    François Garçonl'addition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    135
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by dekeijzer2 View Post
    1. updated macro or make a tutorial how to do.
    2. updated gun adder for berreta barbatos perm or something
    3. free OPK
    4. aimbot for only co-op
    5. disable anit-cheat program
    6. teleport hack
    7. super jump for free
    8. disable other people there shooting
    9. freeze screen for other players.
    10. farm bot and multibox client for farming wins and xp without getting banned
    N°9 i have play with CCman32 and i don't know how but he change my "AZERTY" keybord to "QWERTY" :O

  7. #37
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by dekeijzer2 View Post
    1. updated macro or make a tutorial how to do.
    2. updated gun adder for berreta barbatos perm or something
    3. free OPK
    4. aimbot for only co-op
    5. disable anit-cheat program
    6. teleport hack
    7. super jump for free
    8. disable other people there shooting
    9. freeze screen for other players.
    10. farm bot and multibox client for farming wins and xp without getting banned
    for 2,3,4,7,10 i think i clearly said : thing that doesn't exist rofl

    for 1 : read the reply i already answered

    for 5 : you mean bypass? what's the point? no bypass are needed

    for 6 : server-side (i just told that player position are server side)

    for 8 : server-side

    for 9 : will be tried
    I Miss the old time


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

    [RAPGOD]EMINEM (03-09-2013)

  9. #38
    dekeijzer2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    for 2,3,4,7,10 i think i clearly said : thing that doesn't exist rofl

    for 1 : read the reply i already answered

    for 5 : you mean bypass? what's the point? no bypass are needed

    for 6 : server-side (i just told that player position are server side)

    for 8 : server-side

    for 9 : will be tried
    i can't use anyhack and i will get logged do you have any program to shut that down i also can't use my artmoney pro
    and the 10th would be really awesome if u could do that

    ---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by François Garçonl'addition View Post
    N°9 i have play with CCman32 and i don't know how but he change my "AZERTY" keybord to "QWERTY" :O
    awesome haha thats really awesome

    ---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    for 2,3,4,7,10 i think i clearly said : thing that doesn't exist rofl

    for 1 : read the reply i already answered

    for 5 : you mean bypass? what's the point? no bypass are needed

    for 6 : server-side (i just told that player position are server side)

    for 8 : server-side

    for 9 : will be tried
    do you have skype?

  10. #39
    François Garçonl'addition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    135
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by dekeijzer2 View Post
    i can't use anyhack and i will get logged do you have any program to shut that down i also can't use my artmoney pro
    and the 10th would be really awesome if u could do that

    ---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------



    awesome haha thats really awesome

    ---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------



    do you have skype?
    I can afirm that : @ccman32 test now his name changer and his strange hack too

  11. #40
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by dekeijzer2 View Post
    i can't use anyhack and i will get logged do you have any program to shut that down i also can't use my artmoney pro
    and the 10th would be really awesome if u could do that

    ---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------



    awesome haha thats really awesome

    ---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------



    do you have skype?
    skype : ts3.suck
    I Miss the old time


  12. #41
    François Garçonl'addition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    135
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I think an OPK (one position kill ) would be awesome

  13. #42
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by François Garçonl'addition View Post
    I think an OPK (one position kill ) would be awesome
    please don't post thing that already exist ....................
    I Miss the old time


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

    [RAPGOD]EMINEM (03-09-2013)

  15. #43
    moutonkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    171
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    905
    No scope hack

  16. #44
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by moutonkiller View Post
    No scope hack
    which is norecoil + no spread (no spread must be perfect pointer)
    I Miss the old time


  17. #45
    AznNicholas1314's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    670
    Quote Originally Posted by moutonkiller View Post
    No scope hack
    Oh hell no.

    Hii ava playe I am hoosier ur fan, plz make me hex edit hack.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to AznNicholas1314 For This Useful Post:

    [RAPGOD]EMINEM (03-09-2013)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Give Your Idea For The New Macro
    By AVA PlaYe in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 01:54 PM
  2. Ideas for Hack Section
    By Haste. in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 09:57 AM
  3. Ideas for hack
    By Donte86 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 03:15 PM
  4. Post your ideas for new Combat Arms Hacks here!
    By PyroCorona in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 06:16 PM
  5. Ideas for hacks?
    By gudsoldier in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 03:20 PM