Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

How to make MPGH do the harlemshake! (Check it out now)

Is really fun and easy to do , the first time I did it I laugh so hard , well here are the steps.

Step#1:
    In order for it to happen you must have GOOGLE CHROME or FIREFOX.

Step#2:
    When you are in the website you want to make it dance, just press F12 or RIGHT CLICK AND THEN CHOOSE INSPECT ELEMENT.

Then you going to click the CONSOLE button and on it you are going to paste this in there:

[HTML]javascriptfunction(){function c(){var e=document.createElement("link");e.setAttribute("t ype","text/css");e.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet");e.setAttr ibute("href",f);e.setAttribute("class",l);document .body.appendChild(e)}function h(){var e=document.getElementsByClassName(l);for(var t=0;t<e.length;t++){document.body.removeChild(e[t])}}function p(){var e=document.createElement("div");e.setAttribute("cl ass",a);document.body.appendChild(e);setTimeout(fu nction(){document.body.removeChild(e)},100)}functi on d(e){return{height:e.offsetHeight,width:e.offsetWi dth}}function v(i){var s=d(i);return s.height>e&&s.height<n&&s.width>t&&s.width<r}funct ion m(e){var t=e;var n=0;while(!!t){n+=t.offsetTop;t=t.offsetParent}ret urn n}function g(){var e=document.documentElement;if(!!window.innerWidth) {return window.innerHeight}else if(e&&!isNaN(e.clientHeight)){return e.clientHeight}return 0}function y(){if(window.pageYOffset){return window.pageYOffset}return Math.max(document.documentElement.scrollTop,docume nt.body.scrollTop)}function E(e){var t=m(e);return t>=w&&t<=b+w}function S(){var e=document.createElement("audio");e.setAttribute(" class",l);e.src=i;e.loop=false;e.addEventListener( "canplay",function(){setTimeout(function(){x(k)},5 00);setTimeout(function(){N();p();for(var e=0;e<O.length;e++){T(O[e])}},15500)},true);e.addEventListener("ended",funct ion(){N();h()},true);e.innerHTML=" <p>If you are reading this, it is because your browser does not support the audio element. We recommend that you get a new browser.</p> <p>";document.body.appendChild(e);e.play()}functio n x(e){e.className+=" "+s+" "+o}function T(e){e.className+=" "+s+" "+u[Math.floor(Math.random()*u.length)]}function N(){var e=document.getElementsByClassName(s);var t=new RegExp("\\b"+s+"\\b");for(var n=0;n<e.length{e[n].className=e[n].className.replace(t,"")}}var e=30;var t=30;var n=350;var r=350;var i="//s3.amazonaws.com/moovweb-marketing/playground/harlem-shake.mp3";var s="mw-harlem_shake_me";var o="im_first";var u"im_drunk","im_baked","im_trippin","im_blown"];var a="mw-strobe_light";var f="//s3.amazonaws.com/moovweb-marketing/playground/harlem-shake-style.css";var l="mw_added_css";var b=g();var w=y();var C=document.getElementsByTagName("*");var k=null;for(var L=0;L<C.length;L++){var A=C[L];if(v(A)){if(E(A)){k=A;break}}}if(A===null){consol e.warn("Could not find a node of the right size. Please try a different page.");return}c();S();var O];for(var L=0;L<C.length;L++){var A=C[L];if(v(A)){O.push(A)}}})()[/HTML]

When you paste it , just hit the ENTER bar and watch any website do the HarlemShake.

Am not really sure if you guys knew this or not, I just wanted to share it with you all.
    Last edited by AvaDead; 03-17-2013 at 01:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Well this is cute.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Nice one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    nice one ,,