Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    OldMop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    March the 20th's Update

    So what do you guys think, a new MG, thompson, and EVO plus a character ?

  2. #2
    Chrome Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    1,437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,126
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMop View Post
    So what do you guys think, a new MG, thompson, and EVO plus a character ?
    character girl is host and for weapons mg looks very powerful in stats



  3. #3
    avahackmore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by hunted man56 View Post
    character girl is host and for weapons mg looks very powerful in stats


    A nerfed one from coop

  4. #4
    OldMop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I wonder why they made it a one-time purchase, thats kind of dumb...

  5. #5
    iwantsomehacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I bought the Evo I think it is Pro, But the ROF is so fast that you blink the whole clip is gone which is pretty good.

  6. #6
    OldMop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    no bullets = no kill

  7. #7
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,636
    Reputation
    1932
    Thanks
    3,791
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    EVO was good before. I think they did something to it... I won it from the cap shop and it was OP.









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  8. #8
    OldMop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Hmmm, i haz thompson the new modeus-41

  9. #9
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,636
    Reputation
    1932
    Thanks
    3,791
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMop View Post
    Hmmm, i haz thompson the new modeus-41
    Is the Thompson AP? The old one was...









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  10. #10
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    The Thompson M1921 is so overpowered. 50 ammo, no recoil, decent DPS, good range...
    I have all the new weapons from the update besides the Onca. But the LMG (Red Tiger) is awful, recoil is fairly high, even when crouchtapping. Don't even think about
    moving/standing while shooting.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  11. #11
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Raytiger3 View Post
    The Thompson M1921 is so overpowered. 50 ammo, no recoil, decent DPS, good range...
    I have all the new weapons from the update besides the Onca. But the LMG (Red Tiger) is awful, recoil is fairly high, even when crouchtapping. Don't even think about
    moving/standing while shooting.
    Honestly, I think the RedTiger is for trolling only. I decided to buy along with two other clan mates and we all stood side by side walking around prefiring every corner in clan wars. We legit won every game we played with the gun.


    Scorpion EVO is OP. It's on par with MP7A1 with only 1-3 less RoF but the range/dmg makes up for it. The ROF makes this gun run out of bullets so fast, you have to reload every chance you get lol.

    The Thompson isn't that OP. I would say it's a buffed PPSH . It's more accurate woth only 50 ammo. Still doesn't beat the BRModus.

    From what I heard, the Onca is like a pre-nerf sidewinder.

  12. #12
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by gotswagx View Post
    Honestly, I think the RedTiger is for trolling only. I decided to buy along with two other clan mates and we all stood side by side walking around prefiring every corner in clan wars. We legit won every game we played with the gun.


    Scorpion EVO is OP. It's on par with MP7A1 with only 1-3 less RoF but the range/dmg makes up for it. The ROF makes this gun run out of bullets so fast, you have to reload every chance you get lol.

    The Thompson isn't that OP. I would say it's a buffed PPSH . It's more accurate woth only 50 ammo. Still doesn't beat the BRModus.

    From what I heard, the Onca is like a pre-nerf sidewinder.
    Red Tiger is awesome with clans and trolling. Just like MG4KE. Went trolling with a few friends (5), we used MG4KE with 70 ammo and sprayed like BRs.

    Scorpion EVO has terrible, terrible recoil. You need to tap or burst with a SMG, which is very annoying, since in CQC, you usually tend to go trigger happy. The 90 mobility is great, but it has no silencer.

    Thompson isn't OP, IMO, it's better than Scorpion. But yeah. All PMs are great, with the exception of Remington 870. I have deep, deep hatred for that shotgun.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  13. #13
    castro_miguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal, Lisbon
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by hunted man56 View Post
    character girl is host and for weapons mg looks very powerful in stats
    It's soooo OP , it should be in the euro capsule I guess and never in shop

    ---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Raytiger3 View Post

    Red Tiger is awesome with clans and trolling. Just like MG4KE. Went trolling with a few friends (5), we used MG4KE with 70 ammo and sprayed like BRs.

    Scorpion EVO has terrible, terrible recoil. You need to tap or burst with a SMG, which is very annoying, since in CQC, you usually tend to go trigger happy. The 90 mobility is great, but it has no silencer.

    Thompson isn't OP, IMO, it's better than Scorpion. But yeah. All PMs are great, with the exception of Remington 870. I have deep, deep hatred for that shotgun.
    I don't agree with you guys... Scorpion CZ is very good and it has no recoil but spread. thompson is great tho. new MG is OP and unnecessary :/

    well I got ONCA yesterday and it's very great, better than sidewinder. it has a burst mod.

    cheers

  14. #14
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Raytiger3 View Post

    Red Tiger is awesome with clans and trolling. Just like MG4KE. Went trolling with a few friends (5), we used MG4KE with 70 ammo and sprayed like BRs.

    Scorpion EVO has terrible, terrible recoil. You need to tap or burst with a SMG, which is very annoying, since in CQC, you usually tend to go trigger happy. The 90 mobility is great, but it has no silencer.

    Thompson isn't OP, IMO, it's better than Scorpion. But yeah. All PMs are great, with the exception of Remington 870. I have deep, deep hatred for that shotgun.
    What?! Scorpion, recoil? It has barely any! It's like the MP7A1, side to side recoil when you full auto.

    Me and my friends call it the "boomstick". The remington is not bad. You put the long range barrel on it and it can do some heavy damage.

  15. #15
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by gotswagx View Post
    What?! Scorpion, recoil? It has barely any! It's like the MP7A1, side to side recoil when you full auto.

    Me and my friends call it the "boomstick". The remington is not bad. You put the long range barrel on it and it can do some heavy damage.
    Scorpion has a lot of horizontal/diagonal recoil...
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ok The new CA Update (hacks)
    By headsup2 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 08:52 AM
  2. about the new warrock update
    By th9end in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 04:43 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 12:33 AM
  4. A question on the new hack update for combat arms
    By masterkman in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 08:50 AM
  5. Any new warrock working public hacks with the new pb update ?
    By george567 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 11:37 AM