Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58
  1. #31
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Ok mate, thanks for explaining that, which is not good as I did hear something the other day.

  2. #32
    Riptooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    315
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Riddick this section of MPGH looks 100x better then it did before you came along. I know a little bit about hex editing from watching Tuts, an some easy codeing an such but what you guys release is amazing in my eyes. We've had this problem where every once in a while the experts attack each other with accusations it started with Redwhatever his name was that released gun adder or was using gun adder to make $.$. Its the only problem I see left in this section.
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”



    Deals: @farmers I bought exp from him, I went first smooth trade.
    Traded with @Verisakeet an thanks for @Hugo_Boss being our OMM

  3. #33
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    and why don't you tell the reason to everyone ? ill do it
    the reason are simple, not everyone can be trusted, ccman proved that he cannot be trusted when he shared the pointer and our information, he is only a little boy that now say : who care, the leecher answer's

    and yes Zeta is good in C++, yes he can make his own thing (i believe that he make the cham and wallhack), but the Other's thing he got, he got it from the Leecher Ccman32 its easy to see when it do the exact same thing, that way to make opk is more advanced than the other, and as jabber said if he knew sdk he would had made the most easy way to make OPK which would had work like Unrea***T. those proof are enough to show that Ccman has give the information.
    "Your way to make OPK". This is the best part. DO you know how long tis already exist?!. We did this Ages ago in Warrock, CombatArms and Crossfire. Just Hilarious how you claim it as the Noob way. Yeha its possible to call the right Engine Functions to make an "U.B." like Opk but why why and why. I don't use OPK anymore in games after some Bugfixes in my Menu the OPK is non Functional -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  4. #34
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    If you don't care why do you still cry so much about things that never happened.
    Okay guys you're fighting now it's only a game. OMG!



    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    and why don't you tell the reason to everyone ? ill do it

    the reason why ccman stopped release was that ccman was only taking pointer and putting them in his VB code, which give him almost no right on it. so the one that give him the pointer's decide if ccman can release or not, and if ccman decide to release by himself, he will be known as a leecher from everyone


    ---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------



    the reason are simple, not everyone can be trusted, ccman proved that he cannot be trusted when he shared the pointer and our information, he is only a little boy that now say : who care, the leecher answer's

    and yes Zeta is good in C++, yes he can make his own thing (i believe that he make the cham and wallhack), but the Other's thing he got, he got it from the Leecher Ccman32 its easy to see when it do the exact same thing, that way to make opk is more advanced than the other, and as jabber said if he knew sdk he would had made the most easy way to make OPK which would had work like Unrea***T. those proof are enough to show that Ccman has give the information.

    another proof that i got is that many people PMed me on skype cause they wanted me to crack the password on the private hack of Ccman so they could use it again, that's mean he gave the private hack to many people and he wasn't allowed cause he have no right, even the OPK func were completly retrasformed by akinator, ccman copy and pasted

    so for the little idiot's that know nothing and just come here to get hax, Ccman32 is only a leecher.
    You're right.

    Not Everyone can be trusted.

    But i still with zeta.
    Last edited by Frought; 03-22-2013 at 02:43 PM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  5. #35
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    and why don't you tell the reason to everyone ? ill do it

    the reason why ccman stopped release was that ccman was only taking pointer and putting them in his VB code, which give him almost no right on it. so the one that give him the pointer's decide if ccman can release or not, and if ccman decide to release by himself, he will be known as a leecher from everyone


    ---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------



    the reason are simple, not everyone can be trusted, ccman proved that he cannot be trusted when he shared the pointer and our information, he is only a little boy that now say : who care, the leecher answer's

    and yes Zeta is good in C++, yes he can make his own thing (i believe that he make the cham and wallhack), but the Other's thing he got, he got it from the Leecher Ccman32 its easy to see when it do the exact same thing, that way to make opk is more advanced than the other, and as jabber said if he knew sdk he would had made the most easy way to make OPK which would had work like Unrea***T. those proof are enough to show that Ccman has give the information.

    another proof that i got is that many people PMed me on skype cause they wanted me to crack the password on the private hack of Ccman so they could use it again, that's mean he gave the private hack to many people and he wasn't allowed cause he have no right, even the OPK func were completly retrasformed by akinator, ccman copy and pasted

    so for the little idiot's that know nothing and just come here to get hax, Ccman32 is only a leecher.
    1 year, 1 fking year of working together....
    Now explain me(god these conversations are so senseless):
    1.) I still have the rights to release superweapons, no recoil/spread and rapid fire bcause i got them directly from the first legit finder of them - meawww.
    Still, i don't want to destroy the whole gameplay in AVA by releasing that again so i just don't do it and release more harmless but still cool things like the crosshair changer and maybe some other visuals like fov changer and whatever.
    2.) I didn't give him any information except the accidentally sent pointer table. That table is already patched(pointers changed) and the fact that he still has all pointers shows that he has working signatures(NO JABBER, NOT FROM ME!!!).
    3.) The reason why i did put a fking password on that private hack is exactly what it did -> not making other people able to use it when they get it into their hands.
    4.) These "many people" i gave it to were actually just 2 testers i asked to test it completely for bugs to make it more safe for me to use and also the older public hacks since they base on the same project.
    5.) All private hacks made by me you would ever find on someone else's PC are all months old and already patched -> useless + password protected + already disabled via online check.
    6.) I did all this with everything i gave away to make sure that nothing will actually get public if i don't want it to be public and YOU SEE -> Nothing public, no OPK, no Rapid fire, nothing else of the private stuff, it's all still in our hands only.
    7.) Leechers are people who steal other peoples work and give it away as their own -> everything i ever released was completely made by me (ofc i used some useful functions and ideas from other vb.net coders like everyone) and every pointer i ever used in public stuff i asked the finder if i can use it and i got the ok for everything.
    8.) The OPK func you are talking about (Teleporting enemy...) was already used in a lot of games (Crossfire, Warrock, Combat arms for example) and is nothing new. The actual vb.net code for it i use is also 100% made by me and just uses pointers i didn't find -> still it's my code with other peoples pointers which is ok since it's not public. Additionally we would have never find it without me because i was actually the person who came with the idea of finding the enemy players coordinate array and that's why jabber just started to search for it.

    And now calm down and stop calling me leecher for sharing stuff with a trusted coder i know since ages. It's all safe and theres no risk for it to get public or used for other things we don't want. In the whole year and more time i already know you guys i've never released anything i wasn't allowed to, i was never really offensive against anyone of you and always tried to be friendly to anyone so i don't get why u guys now start flaming like crazy while still nothing really happened.
    Last edited by ccman32; 03-22-2013 at 03:35 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:

    zZzeta/S (03-22-2013)

  7. #36
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    1 year, 1 fking year of working together....
    Now explain me(god these conversations are so senseless):
    1.) I still have the rights to release superweapons, no recoil/spread and rapid fire bcause i got them directly from the first legit finder of them - meawww.
    Still, i don't want to destroy the whole gameplay in AVA by releasing that again so i just don't do it and release more harmless but still cool things like the crosshair changer and maybe some other visuals like fov changer and whatever.
    2.) I didn't give him any information except the accidentally sent pointer table. That table is already patched(pointers changed) and the fact that he still has all pointers shows that he has working signatures(NO JABBER, NOT FROM ME!!!).
    3.) The reason why i did put a fking password on that private hack is exactly what it did -> not making other people able to use it when they get it into their hands.
    4.) These "many people" i gave it to were actually just 2 testers i asked to test it completely for bugs to make it more safe for me to use and also the older public hacks since they base on the same project.
    5.) All private hacks made by me you would ever find on someone else's PC are all months old and already patched -> useless + password protected + already disabled via online check.
    6.) I did all this with everything i gave away to make sure that nothing will actually get public if i don't want it to be public and YOU SEE -> Nothing public, no OPK, no Rapid fire, nothing else of the private stuff, it's all still in our hands only.
    7.) Leechers are people who steal other peoples work and give it away as their own -> everything i ever released was completely made by me (ofc i used some useful functions and ideas from other vb.net coders like everyone) and every pointer i ever used in public stuff i asked the finder if i can use it and i got the ok for everything.
    8.) The OPK func you are talking about (Teleporting enemy...) was already used in a lot of games (Crossfire, Warrock, Combat arms for example) and is nothing new. The actual vb.net code for it i use is also 100% made by me and just uses pointers i didn't find -> still it's my code with other peoples pointers which is ok since it's not public. Additionally we would have never find it without me because i was actually the person who came with the idea of finding the enemy players coordinate array and that's why jabber just started to search for it.

    And now calm down and stop calling me leecher for sharing stuff with a trusted coder i know since ages. It's all safe and theres no risk for it to get public or used for other things we don't want. In the whole year and more time i already know you guys i've never released anything i wasn't allowed to, i was never really offensive against anyone of you and always tried to be friendly to anyone so i don't get why u guys now start flaming like crazy while still nothing really happened.
    1. you don,t even and never got the pointer yourself, you always asked in the group for those, you also use jabber .dll to get hte pointer, stfu leecher

    3. you still gave the private hack to so mnay people when you weren't allowed, leecher

    4. ''2'' that's why there 5 people on skype that ask me to crack your PW, liar leecher

    6. no you didn't put them public but you told people how to do it and gave them pointer's, little leecher

    7. what you think you did ? you steal our group information and gave to other's, that's leeching moron

    8. you was begging in the group for aki to help you, every 5 min, that ended with akinator transforming the C++ code in VB for you, which you only copy and pasted, stop lying leecher


    i know Zeta for a much more long than you, i know what he can do, the fact here is just too obv moron, zeta isn't a bad coder, but yes you are and yes you gave him stuff.

    you said that we worked togheter for 1 year,
    not really you was only stealing our shit and idea, like the block other's from hacking if they are in your game,like the opk, like the super knife, i could continue like that
    but the fact is that you said we worked togheter, i always though you was better than me, until i saw that you was giving stuff and also until i saw you begging for the OPK, that when i understood that i was better than ya
    and also if as you think, you know me, you also know that leecher's will never win againt's me, the more they reply the more they fail, keeep failing if you want this isn't a matter for me ^^
    I Miss the old time


  8. #37
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    1. you don,t even and never got the pointer yourself, you always asked in the group for those, you also use jabber .dll to get hte pointer, stfu leecher

    3. you still gave the private hack to so mnay people when you weren't allowed, leecher

    4. ''2'' that's why there 5 people on skype that ask me to crack your PW, liar leecher

    6. no you didn't put them public but you told people how to do it and gave them pointer's, little leecher

    7. what you think you did ? you steal our group information and gave to other's, that's leeching moron

    8. you was begging in the group for aki to help you, every 5 min, that ended with akinator transforming the C++ code in VB for you, which you only copy and pasted, stop lying leecher


    i know Zeta for a much more long than you, i know what he can do, the fact here is just too obv moron, zeta isn't a bad coder, but yes you are and yes you gave him stuff.

    you said that we worked togheter for 1 year,
    not really you was only stealing our shit and idea, like the block other's from hacking if they are in your game,like the opk, like the super knife, i could continue like that
    but the fact is that you said we worked togheter, i always though you was better than me, until i saw that you was giving stuff and also until i saw you begging for the OPK, that when i understood that i was better than ya
    and also if as you think, you know me, you also know that leecher's will never win againt's me, the more they reply the more they fail, keeep failing if you want this isn't a matter for me ^^
    No comment to this one...
    Just read what you said...

  9. #38
    iwantsomehacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Wait is this being released? If it is A.v.A is so fucked and so is Aeria. Or is it gonna be kept private like every other good hack?
    Last edited by iwantsomehacks; 03-22-2013 at 04:01 PM.

  10. #39
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantsomehacks View Post
    Wait is this being released? If it is A.v.A is so fucked and so is Aeria. Or is it gonna be kept private like every other good hack?
    I think that is one for them to decide upon. We will have to see!

  11. #40
    Barstarzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,307
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    763
    My Mood
    Amused
    that menu looks great!
     

     
    barstarzz.mpgh


  12. #41
    iwantsomehacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    I think that is one for them to decide upon. We will have to see!
    But can I ask why all Hacks are private? I know part of the reason why they don't release which is because noobs are going to mess up PVP but what about the people that use in Co-op?

  13. #42
    meawww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Posts
    592
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    4,257
    My Mood
    Bored
    Very nic3!
    But i found a new better hook and it works really good this is the pattern.
    Control panel => Programs => Uninstall a program => delete AVA

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meawww For This Useful Post:

    ccman32 (03-23-2013),Frought (03-23-2013)

  15. #43
    progamehaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Sorry you guys are having a fight. It looks like the hack is private though! And i think the superweapons was killing the game also; Hope you guys stop fighting soon!
    Very cool looking hack You have there ! And even though you guys are fighting i would like to thank those of you that helped make the hacks for ava ! And thank you all for trying to keep the game from being destroyed by to much hacking ! And please stop the insults !
    Last edited by progamehaka; 03-22-2013 at 05:45 PM.




  16. #44
    meawww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Posts
    592
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    4,257
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by progamehaka View Post
    Sorry you guys are having a fight. It looks like the hack is private though! And i think the superweapons was killing the game also; Hope you guys stop fighting soon!
    Very cool looking hack You have there ! And even though you guys are fighting i would like to thank those of you that helped make the hacks for ava ! And thank you all for trying to keep the game from being destroyed by to much hacking ! And please stop the insults !
    I should go public again

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to meawww For This Useful Post:

    Chrome Boy (03-22-2013)

  18. #45
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantsomehacks View Post
    But can I ask why all Hacks are private? I know part of the reason why they don't release which is because noobs are going to mess up PVP but what about the people that use in Co-op?
    Not all hacks are private. You've git uav/eurodll/auto euro/ minifarmer/ and cross hair, maybe a macro soon too.


    Quote Originally Posted by meawww View Post
    Very nic3!
    But i found a new better hook and it works really good this is the pattern.
    Control panel => Programs => Uninstall a program => delete AVA
    Well, that's one way. great:
    Last edited by Riddick; 03-22-2013 at 07:11 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Preview] [LOGINBG]DOES IT LOOK GOOD?
    By Commodo in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-26-2012, 08:49 PM
  2. [Solved] all the d3d menu hack does work for me...
    By solo_god in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 04:40 PM
  3. [Help] Plzz Help Me I Get Error When I Make A D3D Menu ? Look !
    By hanyali2012 in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 10:36 PM
  4. What is Good D3D Menu Base for CA (my Buggind)
    By muter81 in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 01:58 PM
  5. [Help]D3D Menu
    By cothen12 in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 05:28 PM