Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,611
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,785
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Sadly, even after all the things Aeria did to AVA it still IS one of the best FPS out there. Better just download it.









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  2. #17
    OldMop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    WHOA HOLD UP, 14 games and already master sergeant tell me how...

  3. #18
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Come and play Match channel with our group. We will look after you while you level up. I went from noob to Mast Seargant in 14 games! Usually it takes 300-400.

    A few things to add, are that there are a lot more guns since the ijji days, and 3 or 4 new maps and more to come.

    With no real Superweapon public hack, it is a lot more competitive now in some channels.
    PHONY! PHONY AND HOMOSEXUAL! *please don't flame at me, it's a joke D:*
    You probably meant 140 games/Staff Sergeant, right?

    According to statistics and experience, ~250 000 exp is needed for Master Sergeant.
    Let's assume that you have a 100% lucky shot rate + 300% exp (which is around maximum, I believe). With that and around 15 kills a match, you'd get 3-5k exp each match.
    Even when you earn 5k exp a match, it's not possible to earn Master Sergeant within 14 matches. At least 50 are needed, which is still ridiculous.
    140 matches would come down to ~1,7k exp a match, which isn't impossible, if you play good (which you probably are, lol).

    If you meant Staff Sergeant, that isn't hard at all. 1k exp a match, possible with 200% exp or full lucky shot armor (relying on luck ftw).
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  4. #19
    GlowingStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth.dll
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Confused
    Yeah get back on it, why not!

    But you will miss the old AVA.. I really do..
    Now the weapons are OP has shit and require absolutly no skill to use. (Except for a few that are OP when you can handle them).
    Also people play like nerds, camping / OP rushing, etc..

    You will RAGE a lot, but it's quite good tought.





     

    Riddick
    zZzeta/S
    AVA PlaYe
    Chrome Boy
    SteelSkinz
    ccman32
    Jabberwo0k
    Akinator
    Comanderr
    [D]opeDog
    Prepix
    Lehsyrus

    MPGH member since 29/12/2012
    Dedicated to AVA section since 29/12/2012
    AVA Editor from 09/06/2013 to "i don't remember"
    AVA player since.. it's beginning!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to GlowingStone For This Useful Post:

    Fluxie (03-31-2013)

  6. #20
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,939
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post
    PHONY! PHONY AND HOMOSEXUAL!
    @Riddick He wants to say "fake and gay" which is a common internet term and not an insult towards you. Calm down a bit.

  7. #21
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,129
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post

    PHONY! PHONY AND HOMOSEXUAL! *please don't flame at me, it's a joke D:*
    You probably meant 140 games/Staff Sergeant, right?

    According to statistics and experience, ~250 000 exp is needed for Master Sergeant.
    Let's assume that you have a 100% lucky shot rate + 300% exp (which is around maximum, I believe). With that and around 15 kills a match, you'd get 3-5k exp each match.
    Even when you earn 5k exp a match, it's not possible to earn Master Sergeant within 14 matches. At least 50 are needed, which is still ridiculous.
    140 matches would come down to ~1,7k exp a match, which isn't impossible, if you play good (which you probably are, lol).

    If you meant Staff Sergeant, that isn't hard at all. 1k exp a match, possible with 200% exp or full lucky shot armor (relying on luck ftw).
    The sort of humour I expected form you. But who cares now anyway as I expect you got what you want. Today, tomorrow and the next day.......... a sore azz. eeewwww!!

  8. #22
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    The sort of humour I expected form you. But who cares now anyway as I expect you got what you want. Today, tomorrow and the next day.......... a sore azz. eeewwww!!
    Dis is ze internet! For real, this is the internet. If somebody calls you gay, you shouldn't rage. I mean, everybody calls Dave a fat cake eater, he doesn't go ban hammering everybody...

    Anyway, what do you mean with what "I want" and a "sore ass"?

    I just wanted to clarify that 14 games --> Master Sergeant isn't possible and "fake and gay" is a common internet term, almost a meme. Fake and gay means what it means, but it simply isn't an insult, especially not towards you specifically!

    Please stop the hating on me
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  9. #23
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,129
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post

    Dis is ze internet! For real, this is the internet. If somebody calls you gay, you shouldn't rage. I mean, everybody calls Dave a fat cake eater, he doesn't go ban hammering everybody...

    Anyway, what do you mean with what "I want" and a "sore ass"?

    I just wanted to clarify that 14 games --> Master Sergeant isn't possible and "fake and gay" is a common internet term, almost a meme. Fake and gay means what it means, but it simply isn't an insult, especially not towards you specifically!

    Please stop the hating on me
    I don't hate you. The Mast Srg 3rd classis at 26 wins now then as time moves on. Here's one I made earlier.



    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    IMG_18032013_182155.png  

    IMG_18032013_190824.png  

    Last edited by Riddick; 03-31-2013 at 04:20 PM.

  10. #24
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    I don't hate you.
    Then stop picking me out of the bazillion retards around in the AVA section
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  11. #25
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,129
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I just said that I wasn't lying, and the proof is in the last posts pictures now up. Major Rank.......... And I lub you.

    HAPPY EASTER.


    Last edited by Riddick; 03-31-2013 at 07:11 PM.

  12. #26
    OldMop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    I just said that I wasn't lying, and the proof is in the last posts pictures now up. Major Rank.......... And I lub you.
    PM, Riddick's secret lvling plux

  13. #27
    dichtelocken1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hey Riddick i am quite a good player. So you got a clan? and you talked about farming exp and euro but i dont really know how. If you can help me just add me on skype hell.mann1 or tell me your teamspeak id

  14. #28
    Tooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Africa
    Posts
    410
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Come and play Match channel with our group. We will look after you while you level up. I went from noob to Mast Seargant in 14 games! Usually it takes 300-400.

    A few things to add, are that there are a lot more guns since the ijji days, and 3 or 4 new maps and more to come.

    With no real Superweapon public hack, it is a lot more competitive now in some channels.
    How da heck is it possible to reach master sergeant in 14 rounds ? If thats legit, you sir , just blew my mind

    Gif made by the one and only !
    @ModRed

  15. #29
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,129
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooth View Post
    How da heck is it possible to reach master sergeant in 14 rounds ? If thats legit, you sir , just blew my mind
    It was EXP hack, lol. and now the account is banned. It was called xR1dd1ckx and the email was "riddickminion@ *******.com

  16. #30
    Tooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Africa
    Posts
    410
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    It was EXP hack, lol. and now the account is banned. It was called xR1dd1ckx and the email was "riddickminion@ *******.com
    oh ok, At least you got in time before my head blew

    Gif made by the one and only !
    @ModRed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. how to download this game?
    By kelvanlee90 in forum Dragon Nest Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-2013, 12:29 PM
  2. Should I Try this Game?
    By Katy in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 01:28 PM
  3. [Discussion] Why should i play this game?
    By grey489177 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 04:09 AM
  4. [SOLVED] Where? Can I Download this game?
    By tabuzo013 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 04:56 AM
  5. [Help] where can you download this game
    By tdcoolboy in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 03:33 PM