Thread: Euro gun

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Strong and easy to use?
    Every. Single. Weapon.
    JK.

@[NIG]Blake[GA]
    Looking at your post, I'd say MG4KE. It has a ridiculous DPS and the recoil is close to nothing (with the scope). The only downside is the mobility and the awful accuracy, even when scoped in. (The bullets go AROUND the crosshair).

XM8 and AMD65 have low recoil but are relatively weak. But because of the low recoil, consecutive hits are easy to land and headshots are relatively easy.

OTs-14 Groza is good in almost all aspects and it even comes with an integrated silencer, but it has a 20 shot magazine and lacks the power to dominate someone in longer ranges (MG4KE, XM8, AMD65, M4A1 Mk.3 (aka Freedom or Carpio) and a lot more can perform well on longer ranges). I'd pick the OTs-14 Groza for CQC-demolition.

The MK.3s are good, but the M4A1 Mk.3 got nerfed to shit (still good, but XM8 and AMD65 are currently better), FAMAS Mk,3 was never really that good and AK47 Mk.3 is an in between everything. It has an above avarage everything and a controlable recoil (crouch and tap).

SA58 Para is indeed the best weapon, but it's the weapon with the highest recoil in this game, but also the highest damage per second. I'd only recommend using if you're more experienced with AVA/FPS in general, because it requires a shitload of tapping, which is quite hard. @Maxedout and me have deep hatred for this weapon.

If you have any other questions about weapons/mods, here's my Skype: gspeeedz
    I can give you more mods and what others may think of some weapons. About all those "secret" mods, I can tell you how to mod the most weapons in the right way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxiev2 View Post
    Strong and easy to use?
    Every. Single. Weapon.
    JK.

@[NIG]Blake[GA]
    Looking at your post, I'd say MG4KE. It has a ridiculous DPS and the recoil is close to nothing (with the scope). The only downside is the mobility and the awful accuracy, even when scoped in. (The bullets go AROUND the crosshair).

XM8 and AMD65 have low recoil but are relatively weak. But because of the low recoil, consecutive hits are easy to land and headshots are relatively easy.

OTs-14 Groza is good in almost all aspects and it even comes with an integrated silencer, but it has a 20 shot magazine and lacks the power to dominate someone in longer ranges (MG4KE, XM8, AMD65, M4A1 Mk.3 (aka Freedom or Carpio) and a lot more can perform well on longer ranges). I'd pick the OTs-14 Groza for CQC-demolition.

The MK.3s are good, but the M4A1 Mk.3 got nerfed to shit (still good, but XM8 and AMD65 are currently better), FAMAS Mk,3 was never really that good and AK47 Mk.3 is an in between everything. It has an above avarage everything and a controlable recoil (crouch and tap).

SA58 Para is indeed the best weapon, but it's the weapon with the highest recoil in this game, but also the highest damage per second. I'd only recommend using if you're more experienced with AVA/FPS in general, because it requires a shitload of tapping, which is quite hard. @Maxedout and me have deep hatred for this weapon.

If you have any other questions about weapons/mods, here's my Skype: gspeeedz
    I can give you more mods and what others may think of some weapons. About all those "secret" mods, I can tell you how to mod the most weapons in the right way.
    NIG-GA is a tag. My name is blake so you mention me with @Blake not @NigBLAKEGA.

Ive been reading the thread. Strong but easy to use. I have an ak and that shit has hell recoil. Ava recoil isn't like any other game ive played. The recoil is too much imo but thanks everyone for your feedback.
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

NIG-GA is a tag. My name is blake so you mention me with @Blake not @NigBLAKEGA.

Ive been reading the thread. Strong but easy to use. I have an ak and that shit has hell recoil. Ava recoil isn't like any other game ive played. The recoil is too much imo but thanks everyone for your feedback.
    MG4KE has practically seen no recoil. Only some bloom and a bad accuracy.
    AMD65 and XM8 are no recoil weapons too.
    AK-107bis is a CoD weapon. (Zoom in and there's no recoil) @Blake
    Just add me on Skype and you can ask shit and I'll tell you shit and then we'll have shit for dinner.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Also, you need to learn yourself to always tap. Most weapons in AVA have a relatively high recoil, you need to tap. Spraying doesn't work and will never work (for rifleman, at least).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    MG4KE has practically seen no recoil. Only some bloom and a bad accuracy.
    AMD65 and XM8 are no recoil weapons too.
    AK-107bis is a CoD weapon. (Zoom in and there's no recoil) @Blake
    Just add me on Skype and you can ask shit and I'll tell you shit and then we'll have shit for dinner.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Also, you need to learn yourself to always tap. Most weapons in AVA have a relatively high recoil, you need to tap. Spraying doesn't work and will never work (for rifleman, at least).
    I 2 burst in every game but in ava? haha that shit is imposibruuuu
    MY ONLY SKYPE IS BLAKE19MPGH . PLEASE CONTINUE GETTING SCAMMED BY MPGH.KEVIN THINKING IT'S ME WITHOUT CHECKING FOR ANY CONFIRMATION THROUGH MPGH. lmaothanksforfreecash

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Firefox is a forgotten underrated gun

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by poliheres View Post
    Firefox is a forgotten underrated gun
    Because it's shit.
    It gets outgunned by a lot because it got nerfed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Talk when you have the gun
    Because it's shit.
    It gets outgunned by a lot because it got nerfed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Flengo @Riddick

Question was answered. Turning into a raging thread. /request to close

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

Maxedout (04-14-2013),Riddick (04-13-2013)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12