Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 80
  1. #1
    Chrome Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    1,437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,126
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Riddick resigned

    Just wanted to say you where a great minion and worked your ass off and would just like to say thanks. @Riddick



  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chrome Boy For This Useful Post:

    Frought (04-27-2013),Riddick (04-27-2013),TheF1nalStr4w (04-28-2013)

  3. #2
    AtlantaFalcons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the party
    Posts
    2,239
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post
    Just wanted to say you where a great minion and worked your ass off and would just like to say thanks. @Riddick
    ANAAARRCHHHYYY!!!!

  4. #3
    Lauritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Why not minion anymore?

  5. #4
    AtlantaFalcons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the party
    Posts
    2,239
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    335
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn0wSh0vel View Post
    Why not minion anymore?
    Why don't you just ask him directly?

  6. #5
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Wow.trolls made him resign

  7. #6
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Thats bad hopefully someone great will replace him ;(
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to zZzeta/S For This Useful Post:

    Riddick (04-27-2013)

  9. #7
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    He was so active and helped a shitload in this section! D:

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Exotiic. For This Useful Post:

    Riddick (04-27-2013)

  11. #8
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,518
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,568
    My Mood
    Tired
    he was pretty cool! One of the most active minions I have ever seen
    Last edited by Twin Cities; 04-28-2013 at 03:19 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Twin Cities For This Useful Post:

    FluxieFlux (04-28-2013)

  13. #9
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    I just hope some one nearly same active get the Job
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to zZzeta/S For This Useful Post:

    Riddick (04-27-2013)

  15. #10
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    I just hope some one nearly same active get the Job
    Seriously, he always got hacks approved within an hour or whenever hes on, he gets to it asap.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Exotiic. For This Useful Post:

    Riddick (04-27-2013)

  17. #11
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn0wSh0vel View Post
    Why not minion anymore?
    You want to know.

    Well........... I was offered a new job yesterday as a Business Development Manager and start work next week. I was going to stay a few days, but there are the few that just want to troll you, hate you, and try and make the Minion position a life of misery. That's not for me as i'm happier now, as all I came to the section for was hacks. I don't really hack anymore as i'm now a Clan Master on AVA and like playing Match/Championship channel with my clan.

    The new job is going to take me away from home for long periods, and a normal day will be 10 to 12 hrs with the driving, and possibly with flying over to Europe too. So I could not do it if I wanted too as a Minion from next week.

    The section probably now, only has one or two pro coders left for releases. Most of the pro hackers have all left and are going VIP hacks with a new site soon, and the one of two others have decided to stop releasing.

    So all in all, I've made some friends and some good friends (my Skype friends , you make my day every day) and a few enemies. I stopped the leechers and got 28 scammer banned in my time. I enjoyed it and........... Thank You

    Good luck guys and girls, and i'll still be around for the next few days, and will be on from time to time when I get chance in the future.

  18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

    aaiight (04-27-2013),ALEXALEX123 (04-28-2013),FluxieFlux (04-28-2013),Frought (04-27-2013),gorno01 (04-28-2013),joeramone (04-28-2013),kawasaki609 (04-28-2013),klaw555 (04-29-2013),Maxedout (04-27-2013),[MPGH]Mayion (04-28-2013),sweetmonster (04-28-2013),TheF1nalStr4w (04-28-2013),Toastdoodle (05-01-2013),trues (04-28-2013),zZzeta/S (04-27-2013)

  19. #12
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by gotswagx View Post
    Seriously, he always got hacks approved within an hour or whenever hes on, he gets to it asap.
    Read my post the correct way.

    Im just hoping that: "We get an Minion with the Same amout of Activity".
    That was an compliment to @Riddick and an favor to our next Minion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to zZzeta/S For This Useful Post:

    Riddick (04-27-2013)

  21. #13
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    I just hope some one nearly same active get the Job

    I hope they do too, as they will not cope with the spam and Marketplace if they don't put the time in.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

    zZzeta/S (04-27-2013)

  23. #14
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    You want to know.

    Well........... I was offered a new job yesterday as a Business Development Manager and start work next week. I was going to stay a few days, but there are the few that just want to troll you, hate you, and try and make the Minion position a life of misery. That's not for me as i'm happier now, as all I came to the section for was hacks. I don't really hack anymore as i'm now a Clan Master on AVA and like playing Match/Championship channel with my clan.

    The new job is going to take me away from home for long periods, and a normal day will be 10 to 12 hrs with the driving, and possibly with flying over to Europe too. So I could not do it if I wanted too as a Minion from next week.

    The section probably now, only has one or two pro coders left for releases. Most of the pro hackers have all left and are going VIP hacks with a new site soon, and the one of two others have decided to stop releasing.

    So all in all, I've made some friends and some good friends (my Skype friends , you make my day every day) and a few enemies. I stopped the leechers and got 28 scammer banned in my time. I enjoyed it and........... Thank You

    Good luck guys and girls, and i'll still be around for the next few days, and will be on from time to time when I get chance in the future.
    Thank you for evrything. Killing the leech, sorting the Section and evry sigle other thingy you did!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to zZzeta/S For This Useful Post:

    Riddick (04-27-2013)

  25. #15
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    Read my post the correct way.

    Im just hoping that: "We get an Minion with the Same amout of Activity".
    That was an compliment to @Riddick and an favor to our next Minion.

    Thank you dude, friend for life too.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

    zZzeta/S (04-27-2013)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I resign my VIP Support/Mod
    By Diisasta in forum General
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 12:12 AM
  2. Pen Tool,50,Riddick sigs
    By daniliard in forum Showroom
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 07:20 AM
  3. I'm not resigning.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 04:36 PM
  4. My Resignation.
    By Jo33333 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 05:49 PM
  5. Donald Rumsfeld RESIGNS
    By Dave84311 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 08:27 PM