Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Z3LL3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Goofy

    KAVA Skins in UAVA...?

    So the KAVA rank icons in UAVA is pretty cool, because they are much nicer than ours , so I was wondering, would it be possible to have KAVA gun skins in UAVA...?

    For example the TPG-Firebird, which I think is one of the sexiest skins ever. http://boardr.pmang.com/files/pm/att...a_TPG1_ren.JPG

    @SteelSkinz I think you would probably know about this ^^.

  2. #2
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3LL3X View Post
    So the KAVA rank icons in UAVA is pretty cool, because they are much nicer than ours , so I was wondering, would it be possible to have KAVA gun skins in UAVA...?

    For example the TPG-Firebird, which I think is one of the sexiest skins ever. http://boardr.pmang.com/files/pm/att...a_TPG1_ren.JPG

    @SteelSkinz I think you would probably know about this ^^.
    Thats really sexy :O Would like to have that xd

  3. #3
    Z3LL3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
    Thats really sexy :O Would like to have that xd
    Ikr? KAVA is so much better than UAVA. I can't really enjoy it though because I get like ~300 ping, and my shots register incredibly late.

    Check this out: .

  4. #4
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    IJJI implemented it during one of their updates but for some reason it caused some sort of lag so they removed it. We will be getting it soon as Aeria makes UAVA "closer" to KAVA.

  5. #5
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3LL3X View Post
    Ikr? KAVA is so much better than UAVA. I can't really enjoy it though because I get like ~300 ping, and my shots register incredibly late.

    Check this out: .
    Can I have your Kava acc then? I cant create one

  6. #6
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,636
    Reputation
    1932
    Thanks
    3,791
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    It should be possible. Steel should know about this









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  7. #7
    Z3LL3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post
    It should be possible. Steel should know about this
    Hmm yeah hopefully (s)he will be willing to help... I have all the files if anyone needs them.

  8. #8
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,636
    Reputation
    1932
    Thanks
    3,791
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3LL3X View Post
    Hmm yeah hopefully (s)he will be willing to help... I have all the files if anyone needs them.
    Seeing that Steel is more active now she might do that! It shouldnt be too hard because you have to design the skin itself.









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  9. #9
    Z3LL3X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post


    Seeing that Steel is more active now she might do that! It shouldnt be too hard because you have to design the skin itself.
    What program is used for that? o.O

Similar Threads

  1. [WTT] KAVA account for UAVA account
    By FR4GX in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-25-2013, 01:25 PM
  2. [WTT] I need a KAVA account. I have an UAVA account .
    By domo001 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 07:24 PM
  3. [Account Shop] Pmang accounts (KAVA), UAVA accounts, and Services! (Trade and Sell)
    By balgee in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 10:44 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 01:13 AM
  5. Does the Firefly skin Suck?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 07:49 AM