Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    WickedGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Daring

    BEWARE ava traders!

    I recently traded a great Mosin account with some randy. I was so excited, since I love mosin over all the guns in ava. After one day, I traded the mosin account with @bullersen1996. The trade went great and fast, we both got what we wanted. I slept good that nigh, woke up, went to school and came back to play some ava. The day passed, and the next day I just find out that the mosin account got banned. I was scared as hell, tried to log in onto my account and guess what? It was banned as well :\ My theory is that aeria detects when many ip addresses log in at the same time in a short period of time (3 in this case) and it bans everything.

    THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL MPGH TRADERS. Aeria is banning more than never. If you trade an account, wait a few days, enjoy it, do NOT make the same mistake I did and trade it right away.

    I am broke, and no ava accounts whatsoever. I guess it is time for me to say good bye :\ It has been fun to be here with ya'll, and I will surely miss some of you... Goodbye!

  2. #2
    Bangerangz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Noooooo,
    Milan

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bangerangz For This Useful Post:

    WickedGonzo (05-01-2013)

  4. #3
    Tooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Africa
    Posts
    410
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Aeria fuck tards

    Gif made by the one and only !
    @ModRed

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tooth For This Useful Post:

    Bangerangz (05-01-2013),WickedGonzo (05-01-2013)

  6. #4
    Bangerangz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Yep @Tooth,
    Im with you !

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bangerangz For This Useful Post:

    Tooth (05-01-2013),WickedGonzo (05-01-2013)

  8. #5
    Tooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Africa
    Posts
    410
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post
    I recently traded a great Mosin account with some randy. I was so excited, since I love mosin over all the guns in ava. After one day, I traded the mosin account with @bullersen1996. The trade went great and fast, we both got what we wanted. I slept good that nigh, woke up, went to school and came back to play some ava. The day passed, and the next day I just find out that the mosin account got banned. I was scared as hell, tried to log in onto my account and guess what? It was banned as well :\ My theory is that aeria detects when many ip addresses log in at the same time in a short period of time (3 in this case) and it bans everything.

    THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL MPGH TRADERS. Aeria is banning more than never. If you trade an account, wait a few days, enjoy it, do NOT make the same mistake I did and trade it right away.

    I am broke, and no ava accounts whatsoever. I guess it is time for me to say good bye :\ It has been fun to be here with ya'll, and I will surely miss some of you... Goodbye!
    Dont say god bye !!!! We want ya in ava

    Gif made by the one and only !
    @ModRed

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tooth For This Useful Post:

    WickedGonzo (05-01-2013)

  10. #6
    WickedGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Daring
    Well, I will still play ava from time to time on my gun added accounts lol I lost everything in the sense that I wont be able to get an ap gun ever again lol.. I just wanted ya folks to know the risks and how to prevent some of them

  11. #7
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Next times noob proof guide:
    After login in to an account and doing your things go to C:\Aeriagames\avaGame\config\
    search for an avaconfig. Opwn it and search for loginids at the end of the file.
    (Not evrytime logged and there)
    Now go 2 Folders back into AVA. Go into logs and delete all .logs there
    Next step would be to run ccleaner and clean your System.

    After this unplug your router wait 10 seconds And put in the power cable again(softrestart is fine too)

    Last step is to open a cmd console. Then you write ipconfig /flushdns there and hit enter.

    I wrote this Guide at 2:am so don't judge me on spelling e.t.c
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to zZzeta/S For This Useful Post:

    Riddick (05-01-2013)

  13. #8
    soulnite12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    573
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    444
    My Mood
    Daring
    btw what u telling them to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    Next times noob proof guide:
    After login in to an account and doing your things go to C:\Aeriagames\avaGame\config\
    search for an avaconfig. Opwn it and search for loginids at the end of the file.
    (Not evrytime logged and there)
    Now go 2 Folders back into AVA. Go into logs and delete all .logs there
    Next step would be to run ccleaner and clean your System.

    After this unplug your router wait 10 seconds And put in the power cable again(softrestart is fine too)

    Last step is to open a cmd console. Then you write ipconfig /flushdns there and hit enter.

    I wrote this Guide at 2:am so don't judge me on spelling e.t.c

  14. #9
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,128
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by soulnite12 View Post
    btw what u telling them to do?

    Flush your AVA login cache and DNS history and reboot your router, or similar.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

    GlowingStone (05-02-2013)

  16. #10
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Or, the dude reported to Aeria and got the account banned for account sharing. Then somehow recovered it. I had this happen to me once.

  17. #11
    soulnite12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    573
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    444
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

    Flush your AVA login cache and DNS history and reboot your router, or similar.
    ooos he could have just say that but i dont see how they mess up like that aeira FKING AEIRA IK YOUR HERE MODA FKA JUST BRING ITHEHE THE TROLLING OF LIZ BEGINS LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LIZZZ WHEN I GET ENOUGH ENCOURAGE MEANT FROM RIDDICK AM GONNA PUT @ SOMEWHERE THERE

  18. #12
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,606
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,782
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Good luck in AVA bro. Sad to hear Aeria fucked you over









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



Similar Threads

  1. beware
    By AN1MAL in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 07:52 PM
  2. Do Not Get Scammed Beware
    By Jeckels in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 04:36 AM
  3. Map edit (Beware or not)
    By allen81973 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 01:42 PM
  4. Spammers Beware
    By A7X Oblivian in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:21 PM
  5. my brothers evil EVIL AND A TRADER!
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 10:04 PM