Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

BP, Vouchers and Capsules...

Best way to get a lot of BP?
    How you get Vouchers?
    Tips on how to win AP caps and Euro too?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    How to get BP: Match Channel & Complete your Daily Challeges

How to get Capsule Vouchers: When Aeria hosts a Euro Capsule Voucher Event, for every 5 euro capsules you purchase, you receive one voucher. This applies to the samething as AP Capsule Voucher Events.

How to win Capsule Weapons: Patience & Luck. Lots of Luck. I generally wait for it to drop below 40/149 or 100/300.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Exotiic. For This Useful Post:

Kimpah (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    The best way to get BP is the Match channel. You've a chance to win 500bp, 200bp, 100bp, 50bp, 100bp.

You get vouchers when there are events about them, one happened not a long while ago, think it was at the 28th of May.

Just be patient when buying capsules, try to buy caps when there are low numbers of them. (90-) when it goes to 100-90. Buy 10 caps, you'll have a shot at winning. Just have to be lucky.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamJ View Post
    The best way to get BP is the Match channel. You've a chance to win 500bp, 200bp, 100bp, 50bp, 100bp.

You get vouchers when there are events about them, one happened not a long while ago, think it was at the 28th of May.

Just be patient when buying capsules, try to buy caps when there are low numbers of them. (90-) when it goes to 100-90. Buy 10 caps, you'll have a shot at winning. Just have to be lucky.
    I discover this on euro capsule when you complete your Daily Challeges and buy 10 individual if dont get it buy more 10 individual 80% chance to get it. I do the Daily Challeges and Matchs to make 1000bp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Medonho View Post
    I discover this on euro capsule when you complete your Daily Challeges and buy 10 individual if dont get it buy more 10 individual 80% chance to get it. I do the Daily Challeges and Matchs to make 1000bp
    That's quite a sketchy rumor. Maybe you are really lucky? :P

One of the ways to improve your chances of winning (not much but anything is worth doing) is to focus your attention on the capsule weapon count.

If the count is high (>75%) (let's say greater than 150/200, 115/149, 75/99 or 200/300), then come back later to check it out (euro capsules will decrease more faster than the AP counterparts).

When that number is below 75%, then start to camp out for the gun.

At around 50% is when you need to start camping it out with no distractions. Don't even waste time spamming chat, or responding to their over-the-top dumb sh*t (yes, I really think that). One good way to help with the buying process is to have the "Buy capsule" menu out. Due to the recent update(s), the capsule counter is shown on the menu (before, you had to have your gamma settings adjusted to see the counter). Be ready to buy 5 or 10 capsules in one fell swoop, as alot can happen when the capsule count is quite low (around 25% to 35%).

Another thing that can help is to observe beforehand. Sometimes observation is key to creating your own tricks to winning.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aznfreak93 For This Useful Post:

Kimpah (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    can't agree more
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamJ View Post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Dont know man, cuz my friends start to do this and all get some capsule weapons

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @Medonho Well i'm the friend he talked about..
    I read in a Forum that the Individual Euro Caps have a Fix % Of winning (lets say 5% Per caps) [I used to think its was a hidden 200/200]
    And that if you Completed you Daily Missions that Fix% Would raise (lets say from 5% to 10% per Caps) [ i was like wtf! this don't make sense..]
    Then i Finished my Dailys and got 1000BP: Then i did for a Buy10 (-500Bp) and got Desmodus, then i did a Buy 10 at SW1911 (-250Bp) and got nothing,
    and with the 250Bp left i did a Buy 10 again on SW1911 and won it.
    A couple days later i got 1000Bp again and did the same thing to the Mac 10, Did a Buy10 (got nothing) did another one and Got it.
    Today i did 2x Buy10 at Mijolnir and go nothing.. So take you conclusions (Maybe was luck.. Maybe not) What's told is that it would raise a litle the fix% not give you a 100% method..
    Ps: i still don't belive it too much, but wont hurt to finish the missions first..