Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49
  1. #31
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,518
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,568
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post


    But it's a really nice re-skin.
    That and Spas-12 MOD 0 looked good. Too bad I don't play AVA anymore...

  2. #32
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bag View Post


    That and Spas-12 MOD 0 looked good. Too bad I don't play AVA anymore...
    Why not ?

  3. #33
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,518
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,568
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post


    Why not ?
    Aeria ruined it.

  4. #34
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bag View Post


    Aeria ruined it.
    True, Ijji was much and much better. Did you have some good accounts at ava. And gratz on 1k posts.

  5. #35
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bag View Post


    Aeria ruined it.
    I won't quit as I have a good account with the best permanent guns.

    But many players who are new will be quitting in the future. Servers were still full, but sooner or later people will join the game, and leave it again because of the low weapon benefits. Veterans will leave at a certain time and the real results of this update can be seen. A.v.a dead in no time.
    Join the anti beggers group now!

    www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html


  6. #36
    PPCINJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NRF
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,674
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post


    I won't quit as I have a good account with the best permanent guns.

    But many players who are new will be quitting in the future. Servers were still full, but sooner or later people will join the game, and leave it again because of the low weapon benefits. Veterans will leave at a certain time and the real results of this update can be seen. A.v.a dead in no time.
    fn-f2000 is still permanent. no need to leave atm





  7. #37
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by PPCINJ View Post
    fn-f2000 is still permanent. no need to leave atm
    No need for a good gun, any gun with ccman's hack is instant destruction.
    Join the anti beggers group now!

    www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html


  8. #38
    PPCINJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NRF
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,674
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post


    No need for a good gun, any gun with ccman's hack is instant destruction.
    Of course if you don't play with an hack. I like f2000, amd and tpg. Maybe bizon too.





  9. #39
    kenn20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BG
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    guys, Striker 12 is better as the ROF makes 2 shot kill faster.

    Anyway, Aeria ruined it and make Top-tiered gun timed........

  10. #40
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    blueskull ohk up to 40m if done right
    40m is quite retarded.
    Unless you're lucky and all pellets hit the head right, in the face (no helmet)


    ---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by kenn20 View Post
    guys, Striker 12 is better as the ROF makes 2 shot kill faster.

    Anyway, Aeria ruined it and make Top-tiered gun timed........
    SR-2M Veresk isn't timed, and I'm pretty sure that it's along the top-tiers of SMGs.


    ---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post


    True, Ijji was much and much better. Did you have some good accounts at ava. And gratz on 1k posts.
    IJJI had monthly stable updates, no random greedy moneywhore-events/tiered spenders, no attentionseeking GS and GMs and overall, Aeria is all about the money and is shit.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  11. #41
    LeiderFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Benell is best! Nearly have every time one hit kills!

  12. #42
    ragengine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    E-Boat
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i vote blue skull and saiga
    Have a nice summer

  13. #43
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post


    40m is quite retarded.
    Unless you're lucky and all pellets hit the head right, in the face (no helmet)


    ---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------



    SR-2M Veresk isn't timed, and I'm pretty sure that it's along the top-tiers of SMGs.


    ---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------



    IJJI had monthly stable updates, no random greedy moneywhore-events/tiered spenders, no attentionseeking GS and GMs and overall, Aeria is all about the money and is shit.
    Yet there were people complaining in the IJJI times. They absolutely regret that. And about the events, remember the 'spend 300 Gcoins to get a dual barb, and a week after that the tempest'?

    Love you Aeria <3
    Join the anti beggers group now!

    www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html


  14. #44
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,819
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post


    Yet there were people complaining in the IJJI times. They absolutely regret that. And about the events, remember the 'spend 300 Gcoins to get a dual barb, and a week after that the tempest'?

    Love you Aeria <3
    Used to have a Blue Skull.
    Until I got scammed
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  15. #45
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post

    Used to have a Blue Skull.
    Until I got scammed
    Sucks. You know that terrorist Danial aka Armeaggdon? Tried to scam me.
    Join the anti beggers group now!

    www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Shotgun dosent work!
    By killer2334 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 04:54 AM
  2. My New Release! - Shotgun Helped Me!
    By Jeffrey1993 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 09:12 PM
  3. Shotgun & Stamina Hack [My first hack]
    By ltkort213 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 02:00 PM
  4. Warrock Shotgun Ownage
    By loky614 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 06:35 AM
  5. [RELEASE] Shotgun & Nades
    By zosky in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 11:43 PM