Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    WhyYouMadBro?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( -_・) ︻デ═一 ▸
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    566
    My Mood
    Drunk

    Thumbs up Anyone getting mad of the m40?

    Mad?




  2. #2
    poliheres's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You call this a frag movie? It shows clips of you getting one kill each time, and a few times two. I could make one like this with the m24....

  3. #3
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Mad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to zZzeta/S For This Useful Post:

    BtchPlease (06-11-2013)

  5. #4
    WhyYouMadBro?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( -_・) ︻デ═一 ▸
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    566
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by poliheres View Post
    You call this a frag movie? It shows clips of you getting one kill each time, and a few times two. I could make one like this with the m24....
    I don't care, people don't play this game to own, it is about fun. And if you don't understand that, you're on the wrong section.

    ---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    Mad?
    I already saw that, i even subscribed.
    Last edited by WhyYouMadBro?; 06-11-2013 at 08:58 AM.




  6. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyYouMadBro? For This Useful Post:

    BtchPlease (06-11-2013)

  7. #5
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyYouMadBro? View Post
    I don't care, people don't play this game to own, it is about fun. And if you don't understand that, you're on the wrong section.

    ---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------



    I already saw that, i even subscribed.
    ^^ *
    ,
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  8. #6
    ILoveParaWithMacro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    SO BAD.... LOL

  9. #7
    WickedGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Daring
    the only thing that makes me mad is that scope. I mean srsly, mod the damn gun!!

  10. #8
    aznfreak93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    0100111001101111
    Posts
    294
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post
    the only thing that makes me mad is that scope. I mean srsly, mod the damn gun!!
    It's better to mod to sharpshooter barrel, since you obviously quick switch alot.
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Wiki Editor: March - August, 2014

  11. #9
    Twin Cities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,518
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,568
    My Mood
    Tired
    Meh. I've done better with AWM.

  12. #10
    Pantsu_12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Well GoodLuck I Highly Doubt you will get banned you even dare to post video in mpgh ^_^

  13. #11
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Going to give you my opinion.

    You call this a 'Frag Movie' while it looks more like random bad gameplay. You failed backstabbing someone and you put that in your 'Frag Movie'?

    Frag Movies should have music.
    Good Frag Movies should have more than just 1-2 Frag clips.

    Shouldn't have uploaded this as well. Be prepared to face a ban for uploading an A.v.a video on MPGH where your IGN can be Seen.
    Last edited by BtchPlease; 06-11-2013 at 01:57 PM.
    Join the anti beggers group now!

    www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html


  14. #12
    Nystaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    I thought this "Frag Movie" was a joke.

  15. #13
    powerfulninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post
    Going to give you my opinion.

    You call this a 'Frag Movie' while it looks more like random bad gameplay. You failed backstabbing someone and you put that in your 'Frag Movie'?

    Frag Movies should have music.
    Good Frag Movies should have more than just 1-2 Frag clips.

    Shouldn't have uploaded this as well. Be prepared to face a ban for uploading an A.v.a video on MPGH where your IGN can be Seen.
    He's just a wannabe with M40....

  16. #14
    Medonho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    271
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I feel sorry for him, he just wanted to feel pro with m40

  17. #15
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Medonho View Post
    I feel sorry for him, he just wanted to feel pro with m40
    Haha, and trying to convince others that he's pro
    Join the anti beggers group now!

    www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to BtchPlease For This Useful Post:

    Medonho (06-12-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ban Waves. Did anyone get banned after the patch?
    By convolution in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 03:04 PM
  2. Anyone get the database error
    By _corn_ in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 04:26 AM
  3. lets make all the begers get mad
    By Purple2 in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 03:21 PM
  4. Don't get mad, use the report button
    By dajewburner in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 03:15 PM
  5. Tutorial's please.. all the leechers are getting mad of downloading detected hacks :)
    By hahagotyoulooking in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 01:57 AM