Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39
  1. #16
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post


    Nice, but when someone calls himself "a very advanced programmer," they're generally not that good. Gimme your Skype and let's talk. If I think you're as legit as you claim to be, I'll give you a vouch. Sound like a fair deal?
    Okay , go leech to him.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

    GlowingStone (07-07-2013)

  3. #17
    GlowingStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth.dll
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Confused
    I'm with you!





     

    Riddick
    zZzeta/S
    AVA PlaYe
    Chrome Boy
    SteelSkinz
    ccman32
    Jabberwo0k
    Akinator
    Comanderr
    [D]opeDog
    Prepix
    Lehsyrus

    MPGH member since 29/12/2012
    Dedicated to AVA section since 29/12/2012
    AVA Editor from 09/06/2013 to "i don't remember"
    AVA player since.. it's beginning!

  4. #18
    awesomeduke2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere far in south Korea
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    209
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by lugratnia View Post
    oh okay...but seriously, how can you say there is no spy here? I mean is there any preventive measure in place? lmao...anyone can be a spy...a GM or GS can surely make an account here and then download the wonderful hacks here and patch it once they've reverse engineered it...don't be naive man...we don't live in a perfect world...
    -,- "Reverse Engineering" Well according to aeria from what I know. unreal hacking site is still not detected even WHEN they did reverse engineer

  5. #19
    max88420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cynical
    COOL wait your hacks ^^

  6. #20
    oXParadoxXo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who cares? ಠ_ಠ B̸̼̲͓̹̼͙̥̞̭̌̽
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    274
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeduke2000 View Post
    To be honest with you because I'm new to moth I have no clue what a vouch is
    A vouch is me putting my reputation on the line to say "hey guys, this person knows what they're doing!" It basically increases your reputation, but if it's a bogus vouch, it has the possibility of ruining my reputation. K?


    If you need my help, feel free to contact me. Unless you're gonna beg- then leave me alone. ಠ_ಠ



     
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.
     
    Best quotes ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Hell no. They don't ban me. Simply because they can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post
    I'm above the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You should all have knife-fights to the death to amuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    PEW PEW ALLAHU ACKBAR
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    It should be allowed to brutally murder people if their iq is below 10...

  7. #21
    awesomeduke2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere far in south Korea
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    209
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post


    A vouch is me putting my reputation on the line to say "hey guys, this person knows what they're doing!" It basically increases your reputation, but if it's a bogus vouch, it has the possibility of ruining my reputation. K?
    But says you only have 10 reputation

  8. #22
    oXParadoxXo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who cares? ಠ_ಠ B̸̼̲͓̹̼͙̥̞̭̌̽
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    274
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    Okay , go leech to him.
    Oh. My. God. I'm not a fucking leecher. I'd just screenshare with him so I could see if he was legit. I don't want his hacks, unless he wants to give 'em to me. Fuck off. And @GlowingStone , what the hell did I ever do to you?


    ---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeduke2000 View Post
    But says you only have 10 reputation
    A lot of people on here still know me. That's fine, but no one will think you're legit until you do one of the following:
    A. Release.
    B. Provide a video.
    C. Have a vouch.


    If you need my help, feel free to contact me. Unless you're gonna beg- then leave me alone. ಠ_ಠ



     
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.
     
    Best quotes ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Hell no. They don't ban me. Simply because they can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post
    I'm above the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You should all have knife-fights to the death to amuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    PEW PEW ALLAHU ACKBAR
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    It should be allowed to brutally murder people if their iq is below 10...

  9. #23
    Killamachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    21
    why wait 2-3 weeks? i'll be releasing my version today (somewhere else though)

  10. #24
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Killamachine View Post
    why wait 2-3 weeks? i'll be releasing my version today (somewhere else though)
    What will you release? And what you have against Aeria?

  11. #25
    100kerer20fuder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Sure because a free hack that gets patched sooner or later will ruin the game.
    Ruining the game that everyone here loves because of the hosting company is just stupid.
    In 2 years when Redduck doesn't renew the contract with Aeria and sells the game to any other company what will your excuse for hacking be?

  12. #26
    methodman93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Tired
    That's the spirit ! , I want to see areia burn !!

  13. #27
    GlowingStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth.dll
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post


    Oh. My. God. I'm not a fucking leecher. I'd just screenshare with him so I could see if he was legit. I don't want his hacks, unless he wants to give 'em to me. Fuck off. And @GlowingStone , what the hell did I ever do to you?


    ---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------



    A lot of people on here still know me. That's fine, but no one will think you're legit until you do one of the following:
    A. Release.
    B. Provide a video.
    C. Have a vouch.
    1) And what the hell did i do to you? I just said i was with him for his project to make Aeria suffer!
    2) He is a know coder, he has maid many releases, and he is an old member, so i'm not the only one who knows he isn't lying.





     

    Riddick
    zZzeta/S
    AVA PlaYe
    Chrome Boy
    SteelSkinz
    ccman32
    Jabberwo0k
    Akinator
    Comanderr
    [D]opeDog
    Prepix
    Lehsyrus

    MPGH member since 29/12/2012
    Dedicated to AVA section since 29/12/2012
    AVA Editor from 09/06/2013 to "i don't remember"
    AVA player since.. it's beginning!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to GlowingStone For This Useful Post:

    dino42 (07-07-2013)

  15. #28
    Naruto10150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by lugratnia View Post
    oh okay...but seriously, how can you say there is no spy here? I mean is there any preventive measure in place? lmao...anyone can be a spy...a GM or GS can surely make an account here and then download the wonderful hacks here and patch it once they've reverse engineered it...don't be naive man...we don't live in a perfect world...
    not spys just aeria workers that go on mpgh

    and hacks are not reverse engineered just like that it takes time by first figuring out its protection (like random scrambling)

  16. #29
    GlowingStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth.dll
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post


    What will you release? And what you have against Aeria?
    Nice avatar! I like it!

    Quote Originally Posted by 100kerer20fuder View Post
    Sure because a free hack that gets patched sooner or later will ruin the game.
    Ruining the game that everyone here loves because of the hosting company is just stupid.
    In 2 years when Redduck doesn't renew the contract with Aeria and sells the game to any other company what will your excuse for hacking be?

    1) We aren't the ones ruining the game, Aeria is. Where you playing in IJJI times? Have you played since AVA's begining?
    If not it's normal you don't understand us. Aeria are fucking money wores, they ruined the entire game and i'm suprises Redduck haven't asked them to sell the game to an other company.. I loved this game, and still love it, but Aeria just fucked it up and they don't care about the players.. The only thing they care about is are money, and that's what we don't like.

    2) No it won't be, i don't think Redduck will risk loosing there players in US/UE simply because they win money with the game. If they resell it to an other money wore host everyone will quit and they will have nothing. And in every games they are hackers. Look at COD & BF, Xbox, ps3, .. People think they are no hackers because they believe it's not possible, but they are more than they think.





     

    Riddick
    zZzeta/S
    AVA PlaYe
    Chrome Boy
    SteelSkinz
    ccman32
    Jabberwo0k
    Akinator
    Comanderr
    [D]opeDog
    Prepix
    Lehsyrus

    MPGH member since 29/12/2012
    Dedicated to AVA section since 29/12/2012
    AVA Editor from 09/06/2013 to "i don't remember"
    AVA player since.. it's beginning!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to GlowingStone For This Useful Post:

    BtchPlease (07-08-2013)

  18. #30
    100kerer20fuder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by GlowingStone View Post
    Nice avatar! I like it!



    1) We aren't the ones ruining the game, Aeria is. Where you playing in IJJI times? Have you played since AVA's begining?
    If not it's normal you don't understand us. Aeria are fucking money wores, they ruined the entire game and i'm suprises Redduck haven't asked them to sell the game to an other company.. I loved this game, and still love it, but Aeria just fucked it up and they don't care about the players.. The only thing they care about is are money, and that's what we don't like.

    2) No it won't be, i don't think Redduck will risk loosing there players in US/UE simply because they win money with the game. If they resell it to an other money wore host everyone will quit and they will have nothing. And in every games they are hackers. Look at COD & BF, Xbox, ps3, .. People think they are no hackers because they believe it's not possible, but they are more than they think.
    Playing since 2010,
    and do you think aeria can just sell the game like that? the contract has to expire 1st

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Aeria Ava offline?
    By Scouty in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 11:37 PM
  2. Requesting A Video For Aeria AVA Gun Adder
    By mert85 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 10:20 AM
  3. [Help Request] Aeria AVA Gameguard monitor error 1015 need help
    By rhymelox in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 07:23 AM
  4. [Info] Aeria AVA
    By AznNicholas1314 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 07:16 PM
  5. [Info] Time to look foreward - Aeria AVA Closed Beta
    By CCCP CR in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 11:54 AM