Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Post Serious Note

Im sure we are all familiar with the term "leecher". Most of us know what it means and only few experience the feeling of your stuff being hijacked. People who download hacks and use them aren't really considered leechers, although we classify them as leechers. True leechers are people who actually COPY and PASTE your entire product and upload to to their personal gain. This in my eyes is a BIG NO. Think about it, people worked hard on their product and actually spent the time writing it, coding it, and creating it. Now someone with just 5 posts and joined less then a month ago comes along and completely copies your product WORD FOR WORD. Guys, please don't do this. The people here work hard to create the stuff you see today. MPGH wouldn't be where it is today without the creators. We offer unique never before seen stuff that the public can use. Don't disrespect them by just copying and pasting their guides without any notices. Plus the sad part is, some people don't even know that the real version is in the discussion section, they only found out about it just because it was on the main page for hacks. People! The AVA section has something called SUB SECTIONS! Take a few minutes, just a few, to go and check them out. Please become a better member and a better person.

Sadly, today I was a victim of this. Somebody by the name of @iTzMeBtch copied and pasted my entire guide and the sad part is people actually supported this and defended this guide. Please dont think im bitching or anything because im not. Im not even angry about this, just annoyed. I spent days checking every code/speed in both Aeria AVA and KAVA making sure the times were near perfect. Just please don't pull stuff like this.

The creators of hacks really hate it when you do this type if stuff, trust me. We lost many great coders because of these type of people. They just had enough of it and left. Again, please dont steal people's stuff. It isnt right. Luckily the problem was solved thanks to whoever removed it.

Link to the guide I was talking about:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/282-allian...eed-guide.html

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Predator For This Useful Post:

Air. (07-07-2013),Gregor1432 (07-08-2013),ofwg (07-08-2013),TheDragonSlayer (07-08-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    The truth. But you can do ... these kids today want to be famous at the expense of others. Although they know nothing do everything with the credits of others. The answers creative copy ... and to all your comments. But what I hate most are the people who get something for free and then sell ... I support you!
    Last edited by Air.; 07-07-2013 at 10:31 PM.

Threadstarter
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Air. View Post
    The truth. But you can do ... these kids today want to be famous at the expense of others. Although they know nothing do everything with the credits of others. The answers creative copy ... and to all your comments. But what I hate most are the people who get something for free and then sell ...
    Thats my whole point! I support creative copy but at least give me a early notice or some credit. In this case none were there.

進撃の巨人

The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Y SO SRS? (just kidding)

It really pains me to see people doing this sort of stuff. [Insert very long rant here.] Well it's nice to see this resolved now.

_____

TL;DR version of rant: HOW DA FUCK PEOPLE NOT SEE THE STICKY AND BE DEFENDING SOME BITCH?!?!

... That was a good anger venting right there. Good day.
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Wiki Editor: March - August, 2014

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aznfreak93 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Predator (07-07-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Wow, that's kinda pathetic, but lots of people won't read this complete Block of text
    Join the anti beggers group now!

www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I feel your pain.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post
    Im sure we are all familiar with the term "leecher". Most of us know what it means and only few experience the feeling of your stuff being hijacked. People who download hacks and use them aren't really considered leechers, although we classify them as leechers. True leechers are people who actually COPY and PASTE your entire product and upload to to their personal gain. This in my eyes is a BIG NO. Think about it, people worked hard on their product and actually spent the time writing it, coding it, and creating it. Now someone with just 5 posts and joined less then a month ago comes along and completely copies your product WORD FOR WORD. Guys, please don't do this. The people here work hard to create the stuff you see today. MPGH wouldn't be where it is today without the creators. We offer unique never before seen stuff that the public can use. Don't disrespect them by just copying and pasting their guides without any notices. Plus the sad part is, some people don't even know that the real version is in the discussion section, they only found out about it just because it was on the main page for hacks. People! The AVA section has something called SUB SECTIONS! Take a few minutes, just a few, to go and check them out. Please become a better member and a better person.

Sadly, today I was a victim of this. Somebody by the name of @iTzMeBtch copied and pasted my entire guide and the sad part is people actually supported this and defended this guide. Please dont think im bitching or anything because im not. Im not even angry about this, just annoyed. I spent days checking every code/speed in both Aeria AVA and KAVA making sure the times were near perfect. Just please don't pull stuff like this.

The creators of hacks really hate it when you do this type if stuff, trust me. We lost many great coders because of these type of people. They just had enough of it and left. Again, please dont steal people's stuff. It isnt right. Luckily the problem was solved thanks to whoever removed it.

Link to the guide I was talking about:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/282-allian...eed-guide.html
    1-We call some people Leechers because they can also take anything without the owner permission.
    2-Leecher could be copying only one word not the entire product.
    3-Tell that to ccman , um... you know!
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

-Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    F*ck this Leechers!

Threadstarter
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

1-We call some people Leechers because they can also take anything without the owner permission.
    2-Leecher could be copying only one word not the entire product.
    3-Tell that to ccman , um... you know!
    Believe me, I know how ccman feels about leechers and begging. Its just plain annoying.

進撃の巨人

The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Thank god. At least someone in this section knows the actual definition of a leecher. Not someone who just takes one thing from someone, and would also credit the person for it.

Some hope restored.

Anyway, leechers will always be there. There's no stopping all of them

I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM

Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012