Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool

    This is a "section" not a "market"

    Okay , I'm done from all this bullshits , minions aren't active and not playing the game .

    Flengo says this:
    BACKD00R asked if I wanted to help and I said sure
    ---------------------------
    And again says this :
    Considering none of us play or have the game...we do a lot....
    -------------------------------
    I'm just asking you , is this a trash - market or a section of "MPGH"?

    ---------------------------------- @Dave84311 @arunforce @Liz

    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

    GlowingStone (07-09-2013)

  3. #2
    WickedGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    Okay , I'm done from all this bullshits , minions aren't active and not playing the game .

    Flengo says this:

    ---------------------------
    And again says this :


    -------------------------------
    I'm just asking you , is this a trash - market or a section of "MPGH"?

    ---------------------------------- @Dave84311 @arunforce @Liz

    Dude, don't blame the minions, this game fucking blows now, no wonder why no one has it. True, they should choose a minion that actually plays the game (hacking or not) like bitchplease or someone, maybe even ccman, idk.

  4. #3
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

    Dude, don't blame the minions, this game fucking blows now, no wonder why no one has it. True, they should choose a minion that actually plays the game (hacking or not) like bitchplease or someone, maybe even ccman, idk.
    Don't blame them ? you mean they don't care and I shouldn't do that?
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

    GlowingStone (07-09-2013)

  6. #4
    GlowingStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth.dll
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Confused
    Ah finally! Thanks @[D]opeDog !
    He isn't lying about theese PM's, in fact, i gived them to him. And that's not all of it..

    Like i said to you in PM @Liz (if you took the time to read it) we aren't the only ones angry about this.
    Are minions don't give a shit about are section, it's a real mess! (And if i reported all the bullshit that is in this section you will be so much spammed that you will ban me.. ^^). The only thing they do is approve hacks where they are tagged (after hours) and close some overspammed threads (some)..
    BACKD00R even deleted my thread (Reason was "Wrong Section") but they are just covering themselves under there minion power. That has to change, i bet you didn't make this forum and it's rules for one of it's sections to be moderated like trash..

    We need a REPLACEMENT of the actual minions.. We really do..


    ---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

    Dude, don't blame the minions, this game fucking blows now, no wonder why no one has it. True, they should choose a minion that actually plays the game (hacking or not) like bitchplease or someone, maybe even ccman, idk.
    lolz, you think exactly like the minions.. If you don't care about how this section goes then just SHUT YOUR F** MOUTH UP!!

    They are to be blamed because they don't do the work they should and they don't care, + they took the place of people that may have done it!

    If the game is full of hackers or not (look at combat arms.. It's totally over hacked!) this is a f** HACKING website no? Can't you understand that? And this is a community to, but all of that is trashed away..
    + they are many people that has this game, you just have to look at the quantity of thanks the hacks threads get..

    And dead game or not, this section diserves to be handed well.





     

    Riddick
    zZzeta/S
    AVA PlaYe
    Chrome Boy
    SteelSkinz
    ccman32
    Jabberwo0k
    Akinator
    Comanderr
    [D]opeDog
    Prepix
    Lehsyrus

    MPGH member since 29/12/2012
    Dedicated to AVA section since 29/12/2012
    AVA Editor from 09/06/2013 to "i don't remember"
    AVA player since.. it's beginning!

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GlowingStone For This Useful Post:

    BtchPlease (07-09-2013),Frought (07-09-2013)

  8. #5
    WickedGonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by GlowingStone View Post
    Ah finally! Thanks @[D]opeDog !
    He isn't lying about theese PM's, in fact, i gived them to him. And that's not all of it..

    Like i said to you in PM @Liz (if you took the time to read it) we aren't the only ones angry about this.
    Are minions don't give a shit about are section, it's a real mess! (And if i reported all the bullshit that is in this section you will be so much spammed that you will ban me.. ^^). The only thing they do is approve hacks where they are tagged (after hours) and close some overspammed threads (some)..
    BACKD00R even deleted my thread (Reason was "Wrong Section") but they are just covering themselves under there minion power. That has to change, i bet you didn't make this forum and it's rules for one of it's sections to be moderated like trash..

    We need a REPLACEMENT of the actual minions.. We really do..


    ---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------



    lolz, you think exactly like the minions.. If you don't care about how this section goes then just SHUT YOUR F** MOUTH UP!!

    They are to be blamed because they don't do the work they should and they don't care, + they took the place of people that may have done it!

    If the game is full of hackers or not (look at combat arms.. It's totally over hacked!) this is a f** HACKING website no? Can't you understand that? And this is a community to, but all of that is trashed away..
    + they are many people that has this game, you just have to look at the quantity of thanks the hacks threads get..

    And dead game or not, this section diserves to be handed well.
    I suggest you to calm the fuck down. I would love to see you minion 6 sections and playing each and every one of the games there. Unless you have no life and you're a fat nerd that lives with the parents, you CAN'T
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


    I don't play AVA. I used to.
    Flengo doesn't play AVA.
    Not sure about BACKD00R.

    When you minion like 4-6 sections you're not required to play them, in fact i'd be surprised if we get time to play any game.
    Instead of complaining you should tell them to elect some better minions. Complaining does NOT help.
    Last edited by Flengo; 07-09-2013 at 10:13 PM.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WickedGonzo For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Flengo (07-09-2013),[DIN]Royce[DU] (07-10-2013)

  10. #6
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,624
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,789
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Minions are doing their best... What they do during their time is not really the concern of us "members"
    Last edited by Predator; 07-09-2013 at 12:01 PM.









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  11. #7
    GlowingStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth.dll
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

    I suggest you to calm the fuck down asshole. I would love to see you minion 6 sections and playing each and every one of the games there. Unless you have no life and you're a fat nerd that lives with the parents, you CAN'T

    Instead of complaining you should tell them to elect some better minions. Complaining does NOT help.
    Lolz, shut up nerd! It's quite easy in fact, more than one minion did it and they had jobs.
    + By looking at mpgh for like 15 mins 3 times by day (or even two) you can do a better job than them.
    They handle to much section and don't give a shit about ours, that's not the fuckin' job of a minion! If they can't handle that much section they just shouldn't apply!
    Are you to dumb to understand that?


    Now if you don't care, i don't care about it, just shut up and stop talking useless shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post
    Minions are doing their best... What they do during their time is not really the concern of us "members"
    It IS are concern! And id they can't handle all their section they shouldn't apply, isn't that simple?
    They don't do their job and it's not normal.





     

    Riddick
    zZzeta/S
    AVA PlaYe
    Chrome Boy
    SteelSkinz
    ccman32
    Jabberwo0k
    Akinator
    Comanderr
    [D]opeDog
    Prepix
    Lehsyrus

    MPGH member since 29/12/2012
    Dedicated to AVA section since 29/12/2012
    AVA Editor from 09/06/2013 to "i don't remember"
    AVA player since.. it's beginning!

  12. #8
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,624
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,789
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I personally have no beef with anyone but honestly its all up to Dave or Liz to determine this. Who knows. Maybe we do need some more active peeps









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  13. #9
    GlowingStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth.dll
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post
    I personally have no beef with anyone but honestly its all up to Dave or Liz to determine this. Who knows. Maybe we do need some more active peeps
    You are in the good side of the force





     

    Riddick
    zZzeta/S
    AVA PlaYe
    Chrome Boy
    SteelSkinz
    ccman32
    Jabberwo0k
    Akinator
    Comanderr
    [D]opeDog
    Prepix
    Lehsyrus

    MPGH member since 29/12/2012
    Dedicated to AVA section since 29/12/2012
    AVA Editor from 09/06/2013 to "i don't remember"
    AVA player since.. it's beginning!

  14. #10
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,624
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,789
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by GlowingStone View Post
    You are in the good side of the force
    Haha no. Im not neither side. Just peaceful as always Commanderr. But I do so your point as of the Minions and I support that. They are sometimes slow









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  15. #11
    GlowingStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth.dll
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post


    Haha no. Im not neither side. Just peaceful as always Commanderr. But I do so your point as of the Minions and I support that. They are sometimes slow
    And they do almost nothing..

    They just post sometimes and close some over spammed threads if they look at them.. There is a real job to be done down there and they don't give a fuck about it..





     

    Riddick
    zZzeta/S
    AVA PlaYe
    Chrome Boy
    SteelSkinz
    ccman32
    Jabberwo0k
    Akinator
    Comanderr
    [D]opeDog
    Prepix
    Lehsyrus

    MPGH member since 29/12/2012
    Dedicated to AVA section since 29/12/2012
    AVA Editor from 09/06/2013 to "i don't remember"
    AVA player since.. it's beginning!

  16. #12
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,624
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,789
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by GlowingStone View Post
    And they do almost nothing..

    They just post sometimes and close some over spammed threads if they look at them.. There is a real job to be done down there and they don't give a fuck about it..
    They did close a couple of discussion threads of mine. Maybe we do need a change









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  17. #13
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

    Dude, don't blame the minions, this game fucking blows now, no wonder why no one has it. True, they should choose a minion that actually plays the game (hacking or not) like bitchplease or someone, maybe even ccman, idk.
    *Blush*

    OT : Yes the minions are slow most of the times, but I don't get why some even told us that they're busy irl, with their work and sociale life in general . Why do you take the task as a minion then? .. It's not like you're being forced to be a minion, especially if you're so busy irl.
    Join the anti beggers group now!

    www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html


  18. #14
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Okay , our minions are busy with other section because this section is a trash.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

    GlowingStone (07-10-2013)

  20. #15
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Minions job................... shite. Never again!

    You help and support people and all they do is shit on you.

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Flengo (07-09-2013),[MPGH]Genesis (07-10-2013),GlowingStone (07-10-2013)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] THIS SECTION IS NOT FOR BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!
    By Liz in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 02:10 PM
  2. Derp, this section should not be dead
    By Mr.G in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 03:16 PM
  3. this section is not Active
    By Royku in forum User Services
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 08:52 PM
  4. The General section is not for technical issues.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 03:18 PM
  5. quote to DO NOT GOOGLE
    By Leaum in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 09:26 PM