Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    qqxcjicksckv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Wink An idea, but probably won't work...

    Okay, we all know how sh*tty AeriaGames is when it comes to service, as demonstrated by there foolish move of fcking up the weapon shop in AVA. We also know that shop binaries have been released to revert back to the previous shop.

    So here's an idea. Why not tweak the shop binaries so every weapon is free? I understand that the Euro ammount is attached to each weapon, but I'm sure there's a way to do it. It may be extremely difficult, but hey, who knows?

  2. #2
    Naruto10150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    254
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by qqxcjicksckv View Post
    Okay, we all know how sh*tty AeriaGames is when it comes to service, as demonstrated by there foolish move of fcking up the weapon shop in AVA. We also know that shop binaries have been released to revert back to the previous shop.

    So here's an idea. Why not tweak the shop binaries so every weapon is free? I understand that the Euro ammount is attached to each weapon, but I'm sure there's a way to do it. It may be extremely difficult, but hey, who knows?
    this would be hacking the servers aka illegal

  3. #3
    MarvLie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    1,303
    My Mood
    Tired
    The Prizes are Serversided as i know

  4. #4
    qqxcjicksckv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Um, no. Again, these are files on our computers, not on the server.

    ---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

    It would be considered Theft of Service, at the most.

    ---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

    The general guns aren't are they?

  5. #5
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,619
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,787
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Remember the old file swap trick? See how it doesnt work? Its a lot harder then that...









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  6. #6
    PandaBanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The secret Land of AvA
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    367
    My Mood
    Amazed
    There is no way, im sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by qqxcjicksckv View Post
    Okay, we all know how sh*tty AeriaGames is when it comes to service, as demonstrated by there foolish move of fcking up the weapon shop in AVA. We also know that shop binaries have been released to revert back to the previous shop.

    So here's an idea. Why not tweak the shop binaries so every weapon is free? I understand that the Euro ammount is attached to each weapon, but I'm sure there's a way to do it. It may be extremely difficult, but hey, who knows?

  7. #7
    MarvLie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    1,303
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post
    Remember the old file swap trick? See how it doesnt work? Its a lot harder then that...
    Congratulations to minion

  8. #8
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,619
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,787
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvLie View Post
    Congratulations to minion
    Thanks.









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  9. #9
    MarvLie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    1,303
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by qqxcjicksckv View Post
    Um, no. Again, these are files on our computers, not on the server.

    ---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

    It would be considered Theft of Service, at the most.

    ---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

    The general guns aren't are they?
    These Files on your computer interact with the files on the server they request the buy from the server then the sever respond if the server doesn't resond u will get an error

  10. #10
    xZEDx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Devilish
    STOP DAY-DREAMING!
    BEG MORE
    WHY DONT YOU GO ERUO FARM WITH HACKS AND BUY SOME GUNS
    HARDEST QUSTION answered by the simplest answer>

    have a good day, with much respect

Similar Threads

  1. I made a menu. It works, but it won't execute scripts.
    By Rebitaay in forum DayZ Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 08:26 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 08:11 AM
  3. I have an idea but i need help.
    By raptor217 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 07:29 PM
  4. My Anti-kick Won't WORK!
    By superHackz in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 10:20 AM
  5. How? Won't work... :(
    By bj123 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 01:12 PM