Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    ledimiku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    282
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Angelic

    new hacker from ccman32

    this is new hacker ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Capture.JPG  


  2. #2
    oXParadoxXo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who cares? ಠ_ಠ B̸̼̲͓̹̼͙̥̞̭̌̽
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    274
    My Mood
    Dead
    You're posting screenshots of SOMEONE ELSE'S hack from a DIFFERENT SITE, without any relevant information. Pointless thread is fucking pointless.


    If you need my help, feel free to contact me. Unless you're gonna beg- then leave me alone. ಠ_ಠ



     
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.
     
    Best quotes ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Hell no. They don't ban me. Simply because they can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post
    I'm above the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You should all have knife-fights to the death to amuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    PEW PEW ALLAHU ACKBAR
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    It should be allowed to brutally murder people if their iq is below 10...

  3. #3
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    God bring those pppl brains... please.

    It's a "controller" to automate farming with Killamachines release.

    Btw: It isn't a hack and even if it actually would be one remember:

    hacker = human that is using tools to do actions

    hack = A 3'rd party program which can be used to do actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zZzeta/S For This Useful Post:

    ccman32 (07-23-2013),Prepix (07-24-2013)

  5. #4
    oXParadoxXo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who cares? ಠ_ಠ B̸̼̲͓̹̼͙̥̞̭̌̽
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    274
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    God bring those pppl brains... please.

    It's a "controller" to automate farming with Killamachines release.

    Btw: It isn't a hack and even if it actually would be one remember:

    hacker = human that is using tools to do actions

    hack = A 3'rd party program which can be used to do actions
    Don't try to teach the ignoramuses.


    If you need my help, feel free to contact me. Unless you're gonna beg- then leave me alone. ಠ_ಠ



     
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.
     
    Best quotes ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Hell no. They don't ban me. Simply because they can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post
    I'm above the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You should all have knife-fights to the death to amuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    PEW PEW ALLAHU ACKBAR
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    It should be allowed to brutally murder people if their iq is below 10...

  6. #5
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    God bring those pppl brains... please.

    It's a "controller" to automate farming with Killamachines release.

    Btw: It isn't a hack and even if it actually would be one remember:

    hacker = human that is using tools to do actions

    hack = A 3'rd party program which can be used to do actions
    Don't try to teach the ignoramuses.
    Should be stickied
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  7. #6
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post


    Should be stickied
    Coders : Who code / compile the code which used to hack.

    Code : @Microsoft.net

    This should be also stickied
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  8. #7
    oXParadoxXo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who cares? ಠ_ಠ B̸̼̲͓̹̼͙̥̞̭̌̽
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    274
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post


    Coders : Who code / compile the code which used to hack.

    Code : @Microsoft.net

    This should be also stickied
    LOL off-topic much?


    If you need my help, feel free to contact me. Unless you're gonna beg- then leave me alone. ಠ_ಠ



     
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.
     
    Best quotes ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Hell no. They don't ban me. Simply because they can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post
    I'm above the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You should all have knife-fights to the death to amuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    PEW PEW ALLAHU ACKBAR
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    It should be allowed to brutally murder people if their iq is below 10...

  9. #8
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    God bring those pppl brains... please.

    It's a "controller" to automate farming with Killamachines release.

    Btw: It isn't a hack and even if it actually would be one remember:

    hacker = human that is using tools to do actions

    hack = A 3'rd party program which can be used to do actions
    Do u not like skype anymore or something?


    ---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post


    Coders : Who code / compile the code which used to hack.

    Code : @Microsoft.net

    This should be also stickied
    Is there srsly somebody named microsoft registered here...

  10. #9
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,129
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post


    Should be stickied
    Dude, why no Skype and no see ingame or PM's. Are you on holiday or at summer camp/holidays.


    ---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Do u not like skype anymore or something?
    He's been kidnapped by aliens

  11. #10
    oXParadoxXo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who cares? ಠ_ಠ B̸̼̲͓̹̼͙̥̞̭̌̽
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    274
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

    Do u not like skype anymore or something?


    ---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------


    Is there srsly somebody named microsoft registered here...
    Dude...why won't you answer me as to what your Skype is? I must've asked you 5 times... -.-


    If you need my help, feel free to contact me. Unless you're gonna beg- then leave me alone. ಠ_ಠ



     
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.
     
    Best quotes ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Hell no. They don't ban me. Simply because they can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post
    I'm above the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You should all have knife-fights to the death to amuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    PEW PEW ALLAHU ACKBAR
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    It should be allowed to brutally murder people if their iq is below 10...

Similar Threads

  1. just a new hacker ^.^"
    By major209 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 05:52 PM
  2. I'm a new hacker and i need help
    By StrifeOwns in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 12:34 AM
  3. New hackers come here!
    By gudsoldier in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 09:19 PM
  4. new hacker, cheatengine addreses needed, _
    By obsedianpk in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 11:45 AM
  5. My new sig from Your Comments
    By condor01 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 06:23 PM