Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    oXParadoxXo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who cares? ಠ_ಠ B̸̼̲͓̹̼͙̥̞̭̌̽
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    274
    My Mood
    Dead

    Question Anyone wanna go fuck around on AVA?

    Exactly as the title says.
    Like we could join rooms as a group and fuck with people, using hacks or whatever. Everyone just keep your anti-hacks off.
    Reply with a confirmation, as well as your Skype name, and I'll add you to a group called "AVA Trolling."
    I'm kinda depressed ATM, so this would be a good thing to get my mind off of my problems! Lemme know!

    Alright, anyone with Skype can join the group.
    Just use this code by pasting it into your browser URL bar to join: skype:?chat&blob=uuikPMhNKnGSZnHSZrkg_mIIjwl_Bscq9 2k0gU29Hb10cFZZl4q0bcQ6L44

    Last edited by oXParadoxXo; 07-29-2013 at 08:48 PM.


    If you need my help, feel free to contact me. Unless you're gonna beg- then leave me alone. ಠ_ಠ



     
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.
     
    Best quotes ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Hell no. They don't ban me. Simply because they can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post
    I'm above the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You should all have knife-fights to the death to amuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    PEW PEW ALLAHU ACKBAR
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    It should be allowed to brutally murder people if their iq is below 10...

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to oXParadoxXo For This Useful Post:

    [GM]AVA (08-05-2013)

  3. #2
    sam3333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amused
    im in buddy add me on skype hadlots
    moaiedking - 2 Minutes Ago View Conversation Report [/QUOTE]
    he is trustworthy he traded guns with me and did not hack my account i vouch for him

  4. #3
    oXParadoxXo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who cares? ಠ_ಠ B̸̼̲͓̹̼͙̥̞̭̌̽
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    274
    My Mood
    Dead
    Added. /too short


    If you need my help, feel free to contact me. Unless you're gonna beg- then leave me alone. ಠ_ಠ



     
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.
     
    Best quotes ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Hell no. They don't ban me. Simply because they can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post
    I'm above the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You should all have knife-fights to the death to amuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    PEW PEW ALLAHU ACKBAR
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    It should be allowed to brutally murder people if their iq is below 10...

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to oXParadoxXo For This Useful Post:

    [GM]AVA (08-05-2013)

  6. #4
    kkkkkk7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post
    Exactly as the title says.
    Like we could join rooms as a group and fuck with people, using hacks or whatever. Everyone just keep your anti-hacks off.
    Reply with a confirmation, as well as your Skype name, and I'll add you to a group called "AVA Trolling."
    I'm kinda depressed ATM, so this would be a good thing to get my mind off of my problems! Lemme know!

    Alright, anyone with Skype can join the group.
    Just use this code by pasting it into your browser URL bar to join: skype:?chat&blob=uuikPMhNKnGSZnHSZrkg_mIIjwl_Bscq9 2k0gU29Hb10cFZZl4q0bcQ6L44

    Soo that is why you and your friends hack , for beeing depressed and frustrated bitches? I thought only noobs hack who cant click a mouse on the right time.

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kkkkkk7 For This Useful Post:

    Domokun_index (07-30-2013),Matroix73 (08-01-2013),Prepix (07-30-2013),|Pluto| (08-01-2013)

  8. #5
    oXParadoxXo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who cares? ಠ_ಠ B̸̼̲͓̹̼͙̥̞̭̌̽
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    274
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkkkk7 View Post
    Soo that is why you and your friends hack , for beeing depressed and frustrated bitches? I thought only noobs hack who cant click a mouse on the right time.
    I don't hack because I'm depressed and frustrated...I was simply stating that fact. I hack because of 3 reasons:
    1. I fucking hate Aeria. They banned my main account which I spent $140+ on and never hacked on, and they banned my alt which I spent a decent amount of money on. I never hacked before they banned those.
    2. I dislike a lot of people in the game itself. Not naming names, but when I see someone I hate I target them, forcing them to rage quit. If you talk shit in AVA,
     

    3. It's fun. You mad?

    Lastly, I'm not a noob player, without hacks. Back in ijji times, I ranked in the top 300. Make as much fun as you want, but I know you're just jealous of my hacks.

    Oh, and @Prepix , what the hell did I do to get on your bad side? I'm not against the players of AVA so much, but I want Aeria to be hit by a nuclear missile.


    If you need my help, feel free to contact me. Unless you're gonna beg- then leave me alone. ಠ_ಠ



     
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.
     
    Best quotes ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Hell no. They don't ban me. Simply because they can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post
    I'm above the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You should all have knife-fights to the death to amuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    PEW PEW ALLAHU ACKBAR
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    It should be allowed to brutally murder people if their iq is below 10...

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to oXParadoxXo For This Useful Post:

    [GM]AVA (08-05-2013)

  10. #6
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post


    I don't hack because I'm depressed and frustrated...I was simply stating that fact. I hack because of 3 reasons:
    1. I fucking hate Aeria. They banned my main account which I spent $140+ on and never hacked on, and they banned my alt which I spent a decent amount of money on. I never hacked before they banned those.
    2. I dislike a lot of people in the game itself. Not naming names, but when I see someone I hate I target them, forcing them to rage quit. If you talk shit in AVA,
     

    3. It's fun. You mad?

    Lastly, I'm not a noob player, without hacks. Back in ijji times, I ranked in the top 300. Make as much fun as you want, but I know you're just jealous of my hacks.

    Oh, and @Prepix , what the hell did I do to get on your bad side? I'm not against the players of AVA so much, but I want Aeria to be hit by a nuclear missile.
    It's just my opinion to give that post a thanks, noone brought me to the "bad side". I always have reasons why Ithanks some posts.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Prepix For This Useful Post:

    kkkkkk7 (07-31-2013)

  12. #7
    niggo09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    363
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post
    I don't hack because I'm depressed and frustrated...I was simply stating that fact. I hack because of 3 reasons:
    1. I fucking hate Aeria. They banned my main account which I spent $140+ on and never hacked on, and they banned my alt which I spent a decent amount of money on. I never hacked before they banned those.
    2. I dislike a lot of people in the game itself. Not naming names, but when I see someone I hate I target them, forcing them to rage quit. If you talk shit in AVA,


    Click here to view the original image of 890x704px.

    3. It's fun. You mad?
    1. haha dat pic
    2. i know it how it feels to be banned on my main, on which i spent more than 250 euros
    3. making people mad with hacks is so funny, escepcially if they flame you and then rq
    i like Comic Sans MS and Dank Memes ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)


  13. #8
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,464
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Bullshit. Don't lie. you hack for the sake of fun.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

    Everything depends on you friend. Be strong don't give up. Don't let the sadness hurt you. Be strong and prevail!

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jabberwock For This Useful Post:

    Prepix (07-30-2013),Tech3 (07-30-2013),|Pluto| (08-01-2013)

  15. #9
    Tech3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Jabber , you so funny haha!

  16. #10
    mikepr0z101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    130
    My Mood
    Bored
    Hacking isn't my thing.

    I tried it but I get bored after an hour. Maybe its because im really skilled at the game, but hacking is just a waste of time I feel like.

    Like I mean if im going to play say 20-40 hours or more a week, why wouldn't I at least try to get good at the game rather than just cheat and stuff? IDK.

    Maybe im just an honest person XD.


    I don't mind hackers unless its in match or tournaments though, or if they blatantly aimbot then deny it like this stupid kid HightHobbit did.

    But I guess if you aren't very skilled and get destroyed by competitive players like snowshovel or nega then you would have a higher tendency to cheat... but if you are as good as nega or snow like me cheating is pretty boring.

  17. #11
    oXParadoxXo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who cares? ಠ_ಠ B̸̼̲͓̹̼͙̥̞̭̌̽
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    274
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Bullshit. Don't lie. you hack for the sake of fun.
    I know...
    Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post
    3. It's fun. You mad?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepr0z101 View Post
    Hacking isn't my thing.

    I tried it but I get bored after an hour. Maybe its because im really skilled at the game, but hacking is just a waste of time I feel like.

    Like I mean if im going to play say 20-40 hours or more a week, why wouldn't I at least try to get good at the game rather than just cheat and stuff? IDK.

    Maybe im just an honest person XD.


    I don't mind hackers unless its in match or tournaments though, or if they blatantly aimbot then deny it like this stupid kid HightHobbit did.

    But I guess if you aren't very skilled and get destroyed by competitive players like snowshovel or nega then you would have a higher tendency to cheat... but if you are as good as nega or snow like me cheating is pretty boring.
    SnowShovel is garbage. He's an asshole, too. I doubt you're as good as Nega. What's your IGN? PM me.


    If you need my help, feel free to contact me. Unless you're gonna beg- then leave me alone. ಠ_ಠ



     
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.
     
    Best quotes ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Hell no. They don't ban me. Simply because they can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post
    I'm above the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You should all have knife-fights to the death to amuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    PEW PEW ALLAHU ACKBAR
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    It should be allowed to brutally murder people if their iq is below 10...

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to oXParadoxXo For This Useful Post:

    [GM]AVA (08-05-2013)

  19. #12
    mikepr0z101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    130
    My Mood
    Bored
    I was in TeamHausenEsports.

    Can't tell you my IGN because I don't really want people to know who I am.

    Well... I guess it doesn't matter much since my main got banned last month.

    Im ghosterhax.

    GhosterHax - YouTube


    Current IGN is a secret for a little while .

    I don't use any hacks except euro hacks sometimes. I was the one who found the aeria report server and made avahackers.*********

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to mikepr0z101 For This Useful Post:

    J Cole (08-01-2013)

  21. #13
    Arklenao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post
    Exactly as the title says.
    Like we could join rooms as a group and fuck with people, using hacks or whatever. Everyone just keep your anti-hacks off.
    Reply with a confirmation, as well as your Skype name, and I'll add you to a group called "AVA Trolling."
    I'm kinda depressed ATM, so this would be a good thing to get my mind off of my problems! Lemme know!

    Alright, anyone with Skype can join the group.
    Just use this code by pasting it into your browser URL bar to join: skype:?chat&blob=uuikPMhNKnGSZnHSZrkg_mIIjwl_Bscq9 2k0gU29Hb10cFZZl4q0bcQ6L44


    were you that "Paradox" guy in snipernosemi in India half a day ago?

  22. #14
    kkkkkk7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post


    I don't hack because I'm depressed and frustrated...I was simply stating that fact. I hack because of 3 reasons:
    1. I fucking hate Aeria. They banned my main account which I spent $140+ on and never hacked on, and they banned my alt which I spent a decent amount of money on. I never hacked before they banned those.
    2. I dislike a lot of people in the game itself. Not naming names, but when I see someone I hate I target them, forcing them to rage quit. If you talk shit in AVA,
     

    3. It's fun. You mad?

    Lastly, I'm not a noob player, without hacks. Back in ijji times, I ranked in the top 300. Make as much fun as you want, but I know you're just jealous of my hacks.

    Oh, and @Prepix , what the hell did I do to get on your bad side? I'm not against the players of AVA so much, but I want Aeria to be hit by a nuclear missile.
    Soo you are banned on your main on which you spend money, than you continue to spend money on your alt? Thats pretty smart what should i say, yeaa i am pretty jelous of guys like you, lol. Anyway you should understand, by hacking you dont piss aeria off, only the legit players, and if i have hate on someone i kill them without hacks, that beeing the real deal.

  23. #15
    oXParadoxXo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who cares? ಠ_ಠ B̸̼̲͓̹̼͙̥̞̭̌̽
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    274
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkkkk7 View Post
    Soo you are banned on your main on which you spend money, than you continue to spend money on your alt? Thats pretty smart what should i say, yeaa i am pretty jelous of guys like you, lol. Anyway you should understand, by hacking you dont piss aeria off, only the legit players, and if i have hate on someone i kill them without hacks, that beeing the real deal.
    Nope. I spent money on my alt before any of my accounts were banned.
    And oh well, I wanna drive Aeria into the ground.


    If you need my help, feel free to contact me. Unless you're gonna beg- then leave me alone. ಠ_ಠ



     
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.
     
    Best quotes ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Hell no. They don't ban me. Simply because they can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post
    I'm above the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You should all have knife-fights to the death to amuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    PEW PEW ALLAHU ACKBAR
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    It should be allowed to brutally murder people if their iq is below 10...

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to oXParadoxXo For This Useful Post:

    [GM]AVA (08-05-2013)

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Anyone Wanna Meet On Ava?
    By DGD56 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-16-2013, 05:09 AM
  2. Anyone wanna farm? Any farming service around?
    By iSnipeZz. in forum CrossFire Farming & Partner Request
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 11:17 AM
  3. Anyone wanna join a mess around lobby???
    By popo91134 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 09:55 PM
  4. ANYONE WANNA U KNOW MESS AROUND CA-NA
    By Stan-Marsh in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 09:32 PM
  5. Anyone wanna kill this fagget?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 05:08 PM