Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Xxaveng3edXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angry

    The OLD 200K Farm

    SUP guys ...

    So, I Just Got mad cuz this fking aeria has just banned my account , i'm not a Kid to lie, i never hacked on this account , the only thing that i made i farmed 300k in the time that all Gm's ARE asleep , never used OPK , 1 shot , name changer , anti kick ........

    so i just sent them a ticked and insulted them much , cuz being Kind in talking with them is such a Big Shit .......

    any Suggestion ?

    so as the title says i was just asking for the old way of injecting 20 dll's of the 3 box farmer , i think it could be back as we know that XC has been bypassed by our Big dude Jabberwo0ck also we cant forget the efforts of ccman32 Both are really appreciated

    i tried to inject 30 dll's of [D]opeDog, it just makes the game so laggy and u cant connect to the server?

    so it could be back ? it's our chance to punish aeria really hard .......

    they really Made me mad .....

  2. #2
    oXParadoxXo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who cares? ಠ_ಠ B̸̼̲͓̹̼͙̥̞̭̌̽
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    274
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxaveng3edXx View Post
    SUP guys ...

    So, I Just Got mad cuz this fking aeria has just banned my account , i'm not a Kid to lie, i never hacked on this account , the only thing that i made i farmed 300k in the time that all Gm's ARE asleep , never used OPK , 1 shot , name changer , anti kick ........

    so i just sent them a ticked and insulted them much , cuz being Kind in talking with them is such a Big Shit .......

    any Suggestion ?

    so as the title says i was just asking for the old way of injecting 20 dll's of the 3 box farmer , i think it could be back as we know that XC has been bypassed by our Big dude Jabberwo0ck also we cant forget the efforts of ccman32 Both are really appreciated

    i tried to inject 30 dll's of [D]opeDog, it just makes the game so laggy and u cant connect to the server?

    so it could be back ? it's our chance to punish aeria really hard .......

    they really Made me mad .....

    So they pissed you off...and now you're gonna spam so we do the work to hurt them? Nope, doesn't work like that. Go code something for yourself and stop begging. My main got banned too, and I'm not spamming unnecessarily about it...


    If you need my help, feel free to contact me. Unless you're gonna beg- then leave me alone. ಠ_ಠ



     
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.
     
    Best quotes ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Hell no. They don't ban me. Simply because they can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post
    I'm above the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You should all have knife-fights to the death to amuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    PEW PEW ALLAHU ACKBAR
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    It should be allowed to brutally murder people if their iq is below 10...

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oXParadoxXo For This Useful Post:

    No.1Priority (08-09-2013),[GM]AVA (08-05-2013)

  4. #3
    Xxaveng3edXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post



    So they pissed you off...and now you're gonna spam so we do the work to hurt them? Nope, doesn't work like that. Go code something for yourself and stop begging. My main got banned too, and I'm not spamming unnecessarily about it...

    Why Being rude .... ?

    did i even beg i was just asking ? u mad or something ?

    i really dnt give a fk about it and that isn't spamming bro it was just a question

    why being so aggressive like this ?

  5. #4
    banevasion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Injecting 30 dll of my hack , makes 30 hooks are loaded into the game then it requires to press 30 times the end key .... also it won't work as it is only adding boxes.

  6. #5
    Xxaveng3edXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by banevasion View Post
    Injecting 30 dll of my hack , makes 30 hooks are loaded into the game then it requires to press 30 times the end key .... also it won't work as it is only adding boxes.
    thanks dude for ur reply , but how the old version of the 3 box farm worked ?

    could it be back ?

    i tried to inject the old Dll which we used it to add 200k but always failed to inject msg

  7. #6
    banevasion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxaveng3edXx View Post
    thanks dude for ur reply , but how the old version of the 3 box farm worked ?

    could it be back ?

    i tried to inject the old Dll which we used it to add 200k but always failed to inject msg
    Not working..

  8. #7
    FKuAgain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxaveng3edXx View Post
    Why Being rude .... ?

    did i even beg i was just asking ? u mad or something ?

    i really dnt give a fk about it and that isn't spamming bro it was just a question

    why being so aggressive like this ?


    YEAH!He is just a kid with no life...always HATING what other people says....fk him....HEY PARADOXO! CHUPA-ME A PIÇA

  9. #8
    Xxaveng3edXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post




    You two must be on to something. Or I could be the only literate person here that isn't a dumbfuck like you. Seriously, you two can go suck some donkey nuts.



    I appreciate. And I'm not being aggressive, dude. Try using the search feature. All euro adding hacks on this website are patched. Stop starting new threads asking about it. The question has been answered 1000's of times before.


    thanks for clarifying dude

    i Know they are Patched But i think they could be back as XC has Been Bypassed

  10. #9
    100kerer20fuder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    "Never used any hack"
    "Farmed 300k when the GMs are asleep"
    Kthxbai

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 100kerer20fuder For This Useful Post:

    Prepix (08-05-2013),[RAPGOD]EMINEM (08-08-2013)

  12. #10
    GlowingStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth.dll
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxaveng3edXx View Post
    SUP guys ...

    So, I Just Got mad cuz this fking aeria has just banned my account , i'm not a Kid to lie, i never hacked on this account , the only thing that i made i farmed 300k in the time that all Gm's ARE asleep , never used OPK , 1 shot , name changer , anti kick ........

    so i just sent them a ticked and insulted them much , cuz being Kind in talking with them is such a Big Shit .......

    any Suggestion ?

    so as the title says i was just asking for the old way of injecting 20 dll's of the 3 box farmer , i think it could be back as we know that XC has been bypassed by our Big dude Jabberwo0ck also we cant forget the efforts of ccman32 Both are really appreciated

    i tried to inject 30 dll's of [D]opeDog, it just makes the game so laggy and u cant connect to the server?

    so it could be back ? it's our chance to punish aeria really hard .......

    they really Made me mad .....
    You're not the only mad guy, we all are.
    Don't QQ about what happened to you and hack as fuck, it's the only way they will understand..

    No you won't be able to revive that old hack that is patched.
    The way they did it is now server-sided, so stop fucking talk about that we awnsered the FAQ a thousand times!





     

    Riddick
    zZzeta/S
    AVA PlaYe
    Chrome Boy
    SteelSkinz
    ccman32
    Jabberwo0k
    Akinator
    Comanderr
    [D]opeDog
    Prepix
    Lehsyrus

    MPGH member since 29/12/2012
    Dedicated to AVA section since 29/12/2012
    AVA Editor from 09/06/2013 to "i don't remember"
    AVA player since.. it's beginning!

  13. #11
    Xxaveng3edXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by GlowingStone View Post
    You're not the only mad guy, we all are.
    Don't QQ about what happened to you and hack as fuck, it's the only way they will understand..

    No you won't be able to revive that old hack that is patched.
    The way they did it is now server-sided, so stop fucking talk about that we awnsered the FAQ a thousand times!


    thanks for being Honest ........

  14. #12
    justgopown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxaveng3edXx View Post
    thanks for being Honest ........
    lol i never hacked but used farmer? hmm pretty sure that, that is hack

    ---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

    farming isn't hacking? LOL you fail and then write a ban appeal xD omg like yeah it's just normal getting 300k in the game? it's even illegal... and why cause they getting money from the ap items and if u little boy hacking 300k they won't make money of it and if everyone is getting free money no one will get ap anymore and they won't have money anymore to pay there workers and the admins for the servers...
    Last edited by justgopown; 08-08-2013 at 06:25 PM. Reason: wrong person :/

  15. #13
    OldMop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    they need to delete all the GMs and GSs, save money

  16. #14
    GO3STK1LL3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You need Towerz!!! He can do this because his is "A better hacker than ccman!".

  17. #15
    GlowingStone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth.dll
    Posts
    735
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by GO3STK1LL3R View Post
    You need Towerz!!! He can do this because his is "A better hacker than ccman!".

    Can't you fucking read or you are just stupid? IT'S SERVER SIDED!!!!





     

    Riddick
    zZzeta/S
    AVA PlaYe
    Chrome Boy
    SteelSkinz
    ccman32
    Jabberwo0k
    Akinator
    Comanderr
    [D]opeDog
    Prepix
    Lehsyrus

    MPGH member since 29/12/2012
    Dedicated to AVA section since 29/12/2012
    AVA Editor from 09/06/2013 to "i don't remember"
    AVA player since.. it's beginning!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. the old hacks don't work anymore with the new update!
    By zeroknight2000 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 02:03 AM
  2. The Old Days
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 04:31 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 06:19 AM
  4. Where did the old hax go
    By System79 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 01:58 PM
  5. Looking for the old Warrock Game Files
    By Zededarian in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 03:30 PM