Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 58
  1. #1
    awesomegamer1222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    's-Hertogenbosch
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    281
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Lightbulb What hack do YOU want to see for AVA?

    Hi all,

    I'm going to be busy with coding, as some may know, I made an Injector once, with @ccman32 , but now I want to go make .dll hacks too. If any of you have a good idea of what hack you would like to see, I'll go look and see what I can do.

    Please, do not post stuff like Injectors, spambots and macro's, because there's PLENTY of them.
    BACK TO MPGH.NET

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to awesomegamer1222 For This Useful Post:

    joeramone (08-22-2013)

  3. #2
    majdk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    There.
    Posts
    212
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    405
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Rapid fire?, UAV/ESP, OPK?, Unlimited ammo?, Antikick/Antireport? xD

  4. #3
    jesper129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    maybe something like 1 shot kill?? like some off ccman32 hacks had.

  5. #4
    aaiight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inuti din mammas punani
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Exp hack would be grat 999exp/game as ccman released before if u could take some help from him !

  6. #5
    Xxaveng3edXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angry
    Exp Hack Is not available for now , So Go for It bro as well as gun adder

  7. #6
    Coituz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my location.
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Shocked
    The stupidity in this thread is so high thou ...

  8. #7
    awesomegamer1222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    's-Hertogenbosch
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    281
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    The stupidity in this thread is so high thou ...
    What do you mean? The first post, or reactions to the thread?
    BACK TO MPGH.NET

  9. #8
    MarvLie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    1,303
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxaveng3edXx View Post
    Exp Hack Is not available for now , So Go for It bro as well as gun adder
    There are always some ways to add exp but diefferent then the old one

  10. #9
    kill277's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Bored
    Exp hack, The old euro hack gives like 700k per game, OPK, gun adder? :P

  11. #10
    awesomegamer1222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    's-Hertogenbosch
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    281
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by kill277 View Post
    Exp hack, The old euro hack gives like 700k per game, OPK, gun adder? :P
    Again, EXP Hack is patched. MULTI-win in COOP is ALSO patched. Gunadd is also patched. PATCHED PATCHED PATCHED Q.Q
    BACK TO MPGH.NET

  12. #11
    PandaBanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The secret Land of AvA
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    367
    My Mood
    Amazed
    NO! Exp hack is not Patched!! I played a few weeks ago with a player called Fr3dy11 at coop, we finished the game in about 5 seconds and everyone got about 1500 exp! So believe me it is NOT patched!
    @AVA PlaYe , its not patched right?
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomegamer1222 View Post


    Again, EXP Hack is patched. MULTI-win in COOP is ALSO patched. Gunadd is also patched. PATCHED PATCHED PATCHED Q.Q

  13. #12
    MarvLie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    1,303
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomegamer1222 View Post


    Again, EXP Hack is patched. MULTI-win in COOP is ALSO patched. Gunadd is also patched. PATCHED PATCHED PATCHED Q.Q
    You can edit the information that get sended to the server this way to hack is unpatchable all they can do is encrypt... if you crack this encryption you can go on with hacking but its hard to crack these because they use salted encryption methods etc thats why exp hack not simply get released because theres a lot of work and if they see anythin in public they just change the encryption..

  14. #13
    dino42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    343
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    199
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvLie View Post
    You can edit the information that get sended to the server this way to hack is unpatchable all they can do is encrypt... if you crack this encryption you can go on with hacking but its hard to crack these because they use salted encryption methods etc thats why exp hack not simply get released because theres a lot of work and if they see anythin in public they just change the encryption..
    So you only need to crack the old exp adder from ccman? Hmm sure i am good at hacking learning about hack all time tough.

  15. #14
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by dino42 View Post
    So you only need to crack the old exp adder from ccman? Hmm sure i am good at hacking learning about hack all time tough.
    lmao there nothing to do with the exp adder from ccman, 1. it was with pointer, so ofcourse the pointer isn't the same but you already know this

    here what you ''Maybe'' dont know

    old exp hack was working because through the lobby we was setting the co-op game as ''clientside room'', which mean when you just changed the value of box, or kill thru CE when the game ended those did count, here was how the old exp hack was made (i dont talk about the packet one)

    we did tell to people that it was ''patched'' because they blocked all reward that people get in a clientside room, which mean the old exp & euro hack cannot be made

    there also other's way to make exp hack, but its not simple which is why kinda nobody has it ^^

    btw sorry dino42 this text isn't completly meant to you, it more for the people that keep asking for exp hack, the only part for you is how the old exp hack was made (if you didn't already knew, i think you does).
    I Miss the old time


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

    dino42 (08-22-2013)

  17. #15
    skottos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Angry
    Euro hack Dll like the old days who gives you random items also
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomegamer1222 View Post
    Hi all,

    I'm going to be busy with coding, as some may know, I made an Injector once, with @ccman32 , but now I want to go make .dll hacks too. If any of you have a good idea of what hack you would like to see, I'll go look and see what I can do.

    Please, do not post stuff like Injectors, spambots and macro's, because there's PLENTY of them.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What guides do you want to see?
    By Paladin in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 12:02 AM
  2. What mod do you want to see from...
    By Rainscape in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 11:10 PM
  3. What Hacks Are You Looking For. :D
    By [iN] in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-27-2010, 07:16 PM
  4. [Discussion] Coding new hack, what features do you want?
    By beta_guy in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 12:28 AM
  5. What HACKS do YOU want to see.
    By azngamerboi9 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 02:24 AM