Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by game31force View Post
    Nobody give you any tips of bypass this game now, because its really hard to bypass the game now
    just make a hack with your source and anybody test it with his own bypass!
    then you will be get a result of your hack!
    XD
    You did say that you have a private bypass now, so why do you say it is very hard to bypass now?

  2. #17
    klaw555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On your 6.. Muhahaha
    Posts
    241
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Cynical
    A bypass will be difficult since the game now uses heartbeat packets for Xigncode. Also I think AVA's timing was impeccable. They implemented their patch knowing students are back in school and will not have time to dedicate to hacking. The pay hacks have went away from using a bypass and have reverted back to an injection system. Which tells you that a bypass will be difficult now due to the Xigncode heartbeat packets AVA has employed. Also since the pay hacks have reverted back to injectors, I highly doubt that the poster claiming to have a bypass working, really does.. Just sayin.

    Nothing is impossible, but it will take some doing to trick the server into thinking Xigncode is running when it in fact has been bypassed.

    Like Riddick, I am not a programmer.. I'm a Windows Server CE.. Great at Powershell scripting, but that won't help much here.
    Last edited by klaw555; 09-10-2013 at 06:51 PM.

  3. #18
    codexstriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    550
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I'm pretty sure that there arent heartbeat packets for xigncode. But even that isnt hard to bypass, just load game stay in lobby for 5 mins and use hacks/inject.

  4. #19
    RhymeCheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by klaw555 View Post
    A bypass will be difficult since the game now uses heartbeat packets for Xigncode. Also I think AVA's timing was impeccable. They implemented their patch knowing students are back in school and will not have time to dedicate to hacking. The pay hacks have went away from using a bypass and have reverted back to an injection system. Which tells you that a bypass will be difficult now due to the Xigncode heartbeat packets AVA has employed. Also since the pay hacks have reverted back to injectors, I highly doubt that the poster claiming to have a bypass working, really does.. Just sayin.

    Nothing is impossible, but it will take some doing to trick the server into thinking Xigncode is running when it in fact has been bypassed.

    Like Riddick, I am not a programmer.. I'm a Windows Server CE.. Great at Powershell scripting, but that won't help much here.
    Fr3ddy11 has already created a hack and I've seen him try it out it in a Demo random room yesterday and it worked. So there is obviously a way to bypass.

  5. #20
    klaw555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On your 6.. Muhahaha
    Posts
    241
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Did he actually bypass Xigncode or simply use an injection system like the pay hacks have reverted back to? the payhacks were using the bypass method for a while as well, but now they are using injection. Just sayin..
    Also.. I know this first hand.. use it for farming while farming hacks here are gone. Slower process but still workable.
    Last edited by klaw555; 09-11-2013 at 06:23 AM.

  6. #21
    klaw555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On your 6.. Muhahaha
    Posts
    241
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by codexstriker View Post
    I'm pretty sure that there arent heartbeat packets for xigncode. But even that isnt hard to bypass, just load game stay in lobby for 5 mins and use hacks/inject.
    Um.. the stay in lobby 5 minutes wont work anymore, because after 5 minutes you will be kicked if Xigncode is not up and functioning, supporting the idea of heartbeat packets.. Think about it logically. The bypasses will still work, but if the game hasn't heard from Xigncode in about 5 minutes.. wham the game closes, even if no hacks are activated..
    Last edited by klaw555; 09-11-2013 at 06:25 AM.

  7. #22
    kenn20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BG
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    so, only way now was to use injector to inject hacks?

  8. #23
    Miky100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    196
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    always got to have a bypass

  9. #24
    Miky100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    196
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn20 View Post
    so, only way now was to use injector to inject hacks?
    or something that inject it with out any injector programs like ccman32 hacks

  10. #25
    fr4nky155's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    quiero descargar el hacker y no se como descargarlo ejjeje

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. For every1 wondering about the d/cing hacks! MUST READ!!::::::::::::::"""
    By headsup in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 12:45 AM
  2. About The CA public hack by Dave
    By Legendkenny in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 10:07 AM
  3. (QuestioN) about DLL and a hack that was made
    By Zen in forum Programming Tutorial Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 01:12 AM
  4. How can i create a hack!!! help please????
    By kosmas in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 03:02 AM
  5. Somthing You might or might not know about see trought wall hack
    By apezwijn in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 02:47 PM