Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

Exclamation there is no best gun !!!

hi all ^_^
    There is no best gun in ava ....

Probably, the most commonly asked question in all of A.V.A. is, “What is the best gun?”* I see this being asked in the main lobby all the time by noobs. Asking the question does make sense, especially given that the primary objective in A.V.A. is to earn Supply Points which translate into Euro in-game currency, which can be used buy “better” guns. In reality, the question is put the wrong way. You should be asking: ” what is the best gun for my play style?” Ahh…if you put it that way, then I’d first ask what category of player are you? That answer will tell me what category of gun you will like.

If you want to categorize the primary guns in A.V.A., I would do it this way:

Low-recoil “plinkers”
    High-recoil “tappers”
    “Plinkers” are typically high-rate of fire weapons, with low damage. The “tappers” are low-rate-of fire with moderate/high damage. Most players stick to one type of category as they rank up through their weapon purchases.

Let’s talk Rifle Man weapons as an example. Many start off the “trainee” level in A.V.A. by purchasing a low-recoil gun like the M4A1. This weapon has very low recoil and “painting” a target with it is very easy. It takes quite a few rounds to take someone out with this gun and it greatly exposes you to return fire. For this reason you need to learn to hit and move. Once you have earned the nearly 50K euros it takes to buy the next weapon, most of the low-recoil fans go to the M4A1-Mk3. Many settle on this weapon and never need to buy another. emongg, the eSport competitor that plays on Team DefKon, for example, uses the M4A1 Mk3. If you are bored with the Mk3, you have a few ways you can go and still keep a low recoil gun. The FN-F2000, HK416 are interesting choices, while others prefer the SG556 with the tightly zoomed in ADS’ing ability.

Personally, I would rather rely on my aim and that’s why I select guns with high damage, even at the expense of recoil. For instance, I started off my trainee-period with the AK47 and learned how to tap fire with it: don’t hold that trigger down for more than a few milliseconds, squeeze out 2-3 rounds maximum. As I gained Supply Points, I got enough Euro cash to buy the Sako RK.95. The Sako has a lethal combination of lethality (43 HP’s!) and rate-of-fire. It’s perfect for rounds of Annihilation.
    from another page

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Nice Thread.

Verry impressive

Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Very true. It's all up to the best player. However there are guns at can out gun most guns. Te guns they use for competitive events are those guns. Guns that can do the job better then others. Those are the new you want.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    thnx men ^_^

Thanks
    Para best, kthxbai.