Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Arklenao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    57

    Red face XIGNCODE updating always now

    Is it me or does xigncode update all the time now? before when I had patched the game and after xigncode updates as well, everytime I play the xigncode loader would just appear and disappear quickly, but now, the loading bar of xigncode always moves like it's downloading/ patching itself over and over...

  2. #2
    gorno01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    828
    My Mood
    Bored
    It's just loading you narb
    Add me on Skype if you need help with hacks!


    mpgh.gorno


  3. #3
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Arklenao View Post
    Is it me or does xigncode update all the time now? before when I had patched the game and after xigncode updates as well, everytime I play the xigncode loader would just appear and disappear quickly, but now, the loading bar of xigncode always moves like it's downloading/ patching itself over and over...
    LMFAO..........It's just loading and doesn't update like that.

  4. #4
    Arklenao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    57
    ok, but before the last update, once my xigncode has patched, the loading bar does not move anymore unlike now when it always moves everytime I login. I just thought maybe they changed how it works

  5. #5
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yes, they updated Xigncode to a newer version. From my guess it's downloading the detected files' hash directly from the server.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

    Everything depends on you friend. Be strong don't give up. Don't let the sadness hurt you. Be strong and prevail!

  6. #6
    sweetmonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Soviet Russia :D
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Arklenao View Post
    ok, but before the last update, once my xigncode has patched, the loading bar does not move anymore unlike now when it always moves everytime I login. I just thought maybe they changed how it works
    Before i had to wait like 1 sec for the bar to fully load and now it takes close to 60 seconds for the bar to load which is weird..

  7. #7
    Arklenao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Yes, they updated Xigncode to a newer version. From my guess it's downloading the detected files' hash directly from the server.
    yeah and when I checked, the xxd and xtray files are always updated everytime you play AVA. Aeria getting smart?

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] Battleye bypass! With updates, working now!
    By fragrantparrot in forum DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 12:40 PM
  2. [Outdated] BattleField Heroes Redeem Codes [Updating Always For New & More!]
    By -*Koki-* in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 01:04 PM
  3. Minecraft halloween update out Now!!!
    By dfireball122 in forum Minecraft Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 03:45 PM
  4. is there an update right now?
    By dinorawr in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 07:17 PM
  5. Update and now?
    By SaPires in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 02:25 PM