Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Yep, there is a stupid kid that posted on his recent hack that he can't OPK and it's VIP only, so the kid said : I'm not using your hack you're selfish for keeping the opk too your self. Retards... But anyway, ccman I enjoyed your hack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    my point of view is guys. if your to lazy tired or insecure to make n create your own hacks and you only wish to take borrow or steal hacks from others without the posibbility of every giving back to the community or make your own and learn the trade and the hacks that u love are stopped. then just accept it? the world wont end people will live on and youll be ok. how many of you have achuly said at one point. no hacks, i dont wanna play the game? then ok stop playing the game go and enjoy your life or learn to play legitly? , embrace the lovely sunsets and sunrises smell the flowers XD go on with your life. someone has taken the time out of their day to try n bring a lil entertainment. and if they get tired at some point and wish to stop? let them. i for one only play. the game out of boredum, and cause its a distraction from my day to day life untill i finally have a place to call my own and learn to become a coder myself. have i stolen and used ccmans and jabborwoks (sorry if i mispelled names i suck at names >.<) hacks in the past to further my own account and maybe help out a few to earn some pointless euros yes. ive also tried to help others learn how to fix their own problems due to countless reasons (to realive sum stress off the coders as best i can) . as to why sum1s hack wont work for them. i think im falling away from the point im trying to make XD point is. some1 has chosen to give back to you their art and talents in coding, in an effect to make the game much more entertaining and to maybe show aeria how they hav forgotten their communaty and only care about the cash flowing in. and if they wish to stop or take a break and you the communaty gives nothing back but only a few crys for help or raging about sum1s lack of skill (when yourself holds no skill in this art) then please if things dot go your way and they dont effect you personaly or your health, it donesnt matter, its just a game its not the end of the world. give it time. while theyr are rules theyre are always rule breakers XD if you want a hack and have no intention of learning for yourself how to create and disrubibute 1. or learn how to play the game legitly then be paticent. someone will come along, and someone will release. untill then. chill smoke a lil and enjoy your life to the fulliest. and yes i know my spelling isnt the best, i apoligise for that and hope my meaning has come out clear to you all. in the few years ive been here. ive only seen a large handfull of people crying and begging for a new source of entertainment. and a very small handfull of people achuly trying to give back while saying thank you to the coders on this section. BEFORe posting a post and raging on it crying to the coders for a new hack, think to yourself. do you really have nothing better to do then beg at the moment? or could or should you be doing something else more important with your lives? thank you ccman and jabberwok and predator (the coders who i have admired and or used one of thier products in the past) for all your hard work , your stress, and your time. goodnight everyone i wish you a fair night (or morning) see you all in ava
    *Agony n ecstacy, Pain n pleasure* TOO every1 who says YOLO. did you fucking think youd live twice or something? XD

http:/tu.be/BBWGdv_7IFU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    Not any more . When I'm in charge
    No please, they are actually funny to read but it's kinda sad that everyone here is supposed to be on the same team.

Thanks
    If the rage shit continues on in this thread everyone who raged will be banned .

If you have any problems with someone do it over PM.
    hmmmm there was no rage at all O.o , i dont think i ever saw myself or ccman raging on mpgh

Quote Originally Posted by codexstriker View Post
    No please, they are actually funny to read but it's kinda sad that everyone here is supposed to be on the same team.
    it used to be like this, before leeching
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 10-17-2013 at 07:08 PM.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    hmmmm there was no rage at all O.o , i dont think i ever saw myself or ccman raging on mpgh
    What you guys did there is rage .

You guys should be on the same side instead of raging.

League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16

Thanks

What you guys did there is rage .

You guys should be on the same side instead of raging.
    if you would had say that was ''flaming'' then maybe i would had agree, but there no way someone was ''raging'' ...

if ccman wouldn't had leech us a year ago, we would actually be on the same side ^^
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    if you would had say that was ''flaming'' then maybe i would had agree, but there no way someone was ''raging'' ...

if ccman wouldn't had leech us a year ago, we would actually be on the same side ^^
    lul............................. whats done is done. i know you're better then that playe lol.... i guess you're doing it for amusement? (BTW da fk no one on ts anymore -_-, dafuk happened?)
    TRADES COMPLETED: 38

25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :

AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Didnt even know we had a teamspeak

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

Thanks

Calling someone a leecher would always lead to rage . That's why it's rage.

Thanks

Calling someone a leecher would always lead to rage . That's why it's rage.
    look i dont wanna tell you this but, calling someone a leecher doesn't always lead to rage, he is getting called leecher since over a year, and it never turned into rage, maybe your defenition of ''rage'' is when someone call someone else something, then yeah it would be true but that's not the definition of rage, we never raged on mpgh and aren't going to, flaming is something else
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Rage: feel or express violent uncontrollable anger.

I guess calling someone a leecher might make them angry but I guess it would mostly be an insult.what's in the past is done, focus on the future everyone. But he who forgets the past is doomed to repeat it.

Thanks
    look i dont wanna tell you this but, calling someone a leecher doesn't always lead to rage, he is getting called leecher since over a year, and it never turned into rage, maybe your defenition of ''rage'' is when someone call someone else something, then yeah it would be true but that's not the definition of rage, we never raged on mpgh and aren't going to, flaming is something else
    Flame would lead to everything , Anyways i was just giving you guys a warning so next time you try to avoid it.
    - No flaming members outside of the flaming section. (2 Day Ban)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    There is no rage here at all, only a civilized conversation. And clearly you are siding with ccman since you removed my post.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Thanks for your Releases Ccman32 and all your hard work
    Am DeStRoYeR [SIZE=7]I WANT TO BUY ZP FROM EGYPTIAN .... MAYBE 40-50 L.E for 10K [

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    There is no rage here at all, only a civilized conversation. And clearly you are siding with ccman since you removed my post.
    Not like my posts related to that.. whatever it was are still here or sth..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast