Thread: Wtf temperrr

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Wtf temperrr

Whatever happened to the 24 hour time limit that we get to post screenshots. Why the fuck did u just delete it right away. I told u in the fucking thread they would be up soon!
    Seriously, if you are going to change the rules every damn month at least post a notice that you are doing so

Edit-I swear to god u edit the rules everytime I bring up something and seriously, this no 8 hour time limit is pretty fucking gay
    Last edited by *Firefly; 11-30-2013 at 11:23 PM.

Thanks
    Not sure why you're mad , if you read my sticky in the trading section you will know why it was deleted . I do that to every thread that doesn't meet the requirements of my rules which the site admin "Dave84311" agreed on and give me a go to enforce them .
    Didn't even abuse you or insult you ,just enforcing the rules . Is it my bad that I'm trying to decline the number of scammers in my section which is already happening ?
    Not sure why can't you just upload the pictures with the thread instead of posting it after a certain amount of time.
    Also you can check when the rules was last changed , "4 Weeks ago"
    If you have a problem with me / my rules feel free to create a dispute here :Staff Disputes
    Last edited by Ameer; 12-01-2013 at 09:50 AM.

League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    Not sure why you're mad , if you read my sticky in the trading section you will know why it was deleted . I do that to every thread that doesn't meet the requirements of my rules which the site admin "Dave84311" agreed on and give me a go to enforce them .
    Didn't even abuse you or insult you ,just enforcing the rules . Is it my bad that I'm trying to decline the number of scammers in my section which is already happening ?
    Not sure why can't you just upload the pictures with the thread instead of posting it after a certain amount of time.
    Also you can check when the rules was last changed , "4 Weeks ago"
    If you have a problem with me / my rules feel free to create a dispute here :Staff Disputes
    Have no problem, just pm when ur changing the rules. I never check the rules.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iDeagle View Post
    Have no problem, just pm when ur changing the rules. I never check the rules.
    Not my problem that you didn't read them .
    Tho i always reply on the thread and say that it was changed ...

League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16