Thanks

Post Friday 13th FLASHSALE

Friday 13th FLASHSALE is apparently a sale for most of the common timed items that people complain to become permanent and sadly their all for ap, but they're permanant. Now, I'm confused because it says "original price" and "new price." Does this mean it's going to become a new original sale? Meaning the guns will become permanent now, but they'll only be available in webshop and for ap? If there was a previous one that I didn't know about and this is a common sale, then my bad because I quit A.V.A off and on, but your opinions would be great to hear and if anyone knows anything about it, please explain it.
    Last edited by luegie5; 12-12-2013 at 03:16 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by luegie5 View Post
    Friday 13th FLASHSALE is apparently a sale for most of the common timed items that people complain to become permanent and sadly their all for ap, but they're permanant. Now, I'm confused because it says "original price" and "new price." Does this mean it's going to become a new original sale? Meaning the guns will become permanent now, but they'll only be available in webshop and for ap? If there was a previous one that I didn't know about and this is a common sale, then my bad because I quit A.V.A off and on, but your opinions would be great to hear and if anyone knows anything about it, please explain it.
    To answer ur question
    No they not gonna be inshop forever just for friday the 13. Also its not 50 percent off original price of a weapon for ap ingame was 1499 not 1999 with the discount it comes up to 999 which is only 30 percent discount. Plus these guns really arent that great I mean a uzi mod 0,arx,mp5 mod 0 and alot of the other stuff would of been better. The only good thing about this is that u can buy a perm para but then again almost everyone has a para. Oh also pumpkin nade time to stock up lol
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    noo pumpkin nade... noooo
    "El Tiempo Paso Y Paso Volo Todo Cambio Tan Rapido y No Supe Como Todo Sucedio"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kiohearts View Post
    noo pumpkin nade... noooo
    299 for 30 days u in trouble bro
    people gonna buy thousands of days
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    299 for 30 days u in trouble bro
    people gonna buy thousands of days
    whut.. all we are in trouble....noobs with pumpkin nade in their hands... dang....
    "El Tiempo Paso Y Paso Volo Todo Cambio Tan Rapido y No Supe Como Todo Sucedio"